- » Pecan Cream Candy
Pecan Cream Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan cream candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan cream candy recipes.
Orange Pecan Cream
Prepare Royal Cream Fondant as directed, except after cooling make indentation in fondant and add the orange extract.
If desired, add food coloring.
Continue beating and allow to ripen as directed.
Knead pecans into ripened fondant.
Shape candy into 1 inch... - 34.8141
Butter Pecan Pie
Spread butter pecan ice cream in graham cracker crust.
Sprinkle with half of crushed candy bar.
Spread vanilla ice cream over top of crushed candy bar. - 26.1697
Combine sugar, molasses, cream, butter, and nutmeg in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches 240° on candy thermometer or until a little syrup dropped in cold water forms a firm ball.
This... - 29.484
Pumpkin Cake Roll With Candied Pecans
Thanksgiving is coming and Christmas is coming and what do we love on our holiday table? We love the pumpkin pie right. Here is a treat that tastes like pumpkin pie but ten times better. This Pumpkin cake roll with Candied Pecans is just perfect for your... - 123.563
Date Pecan Candy Roll
1. In a saucepan mix cream, syrup, sugar and butter.
2. Boil the ingredients till it reaches a temperature of 234° to 238°. ( or a drop in cold water shall form soft ball)
3. Move from the heat and add the dates.
4. Beat the mixture till it cools... - 42.0276
Aunt Bill's Brown Candy
Put 2 cups of sugar in heavy pan over low heat to carmelize.
While this is car-melizing, place remaining 4 cups sugar, cream and corn syrup in large sauce pan and bring to boil.
Pour carmelized sugar in a very thin stream into the boiling syrup, stirring... - 44.1752
Sour Cream Candy
Combine the sugar and sour cream in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Place over low heat and stir just until the sugar dissolves.
Cover the pan; bring to a boil and cook 1 minute, or until the sugar crystals are melted down from the sides.
Remove the cover and... - 35.2363
Butter an 8-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Butter the side of a 2-1/2- or 3-quart saucepan.
Add granulated and brown sugars, cream, milk and butter or margarine.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar just dissolves and mixture boils.
Boil without... - 45.7018
Butter Pecan Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix butter pecan cake mix, melted butter or margarine and egg and press into a 9 x 12 inch pan.
3. Let it bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes.
4. Serve after cooling and... - 41.2382
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Make Crust: In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat 1 1/3 cups butter and 2/3 cup granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, egg yolk and vanilla until well blended. At low speed, beat in flour, baking... - 39.2435
Combine brown sugar, cream and salt in a large, heavy saucepan.
Place over moderate heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
Cover pan and boil mixture for 3 minutes; remove lid and continue cooking without stirring until mixture reaches soft ball stage, or... - 35.971
Mix sugar, butter, and cream in heavy pan or kettle.
Cook until soft-ball stage (236°F.on a candy thermometer).
Remove from heat.
Beat until almost cold.
Drop by spoonfuls onto marble slab or wax paper. - 39.312
Mix sugars and cream in a heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Increase heat and cook rapidly without stirring until mixture reaches 230°F.
During cooking, wash any sugar crystals from sides of pan with... - 38.8557
Pecan Pralines is an irresistible candy that you can dish out as Halloween treats! The explosion of the sweet and nutty flavors makes it a personal favorite. Try this brilliant Pecan Pralines recipe! - 26.5185
Cream Candied Nuts
1. In a large 2-quart saucepan, pour the sugar, sour cream and butter and bring the mixture to a boil
2. Cook this mixture to a soft ball stage. Use a candy thermometer to measure the temperature of the candy. It should be at 238° F. When this... - 35.6363
Simple Southern Pralines
Lightly butter a sheet of aluminum foil.
Combine sugars, cream and salt in large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to 228° on candy thermometer (or until mixture spins a thread about 2 inches long when dropped from a spoon).
Stir in... - 34.6617
New Mexican Pralines
1 Butter a heavy 3-quart saucepan on the inside.
2 Combine sugars, syrup, salt, cream and butter in the saucepan and stir until well blended.
3 Cook slowly over medium heat until candy reaches the medium firm-ball stage (246°F). Remove from heat.
4 Let candy... - 36.2929
Creamy Southern Pralines
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, brown sugar, and cream. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve sugars. This should take 6 to 8 minutes. Avoid splashing... - 26.8739
Caramel…yummy…If you can't resist caramel, then this is for you! Butter caramels recipe is a treat for any occasion. - 42.9443
Cream butter until light and fluffy, slowly blend in sugar and evaporated milk, and beat until smooth.
Scoop up by rounded measuring teaspoonfuls, shape into balls and arrange 1 1/2" apart on ungreased baking sheets.
With little finger, make deep dents in... - 45.2771
Real Texas Buttery Caramels Part 3 Of 3
In Part 3, the caramel is now ready and it is time to carefully remove and slice it. Watch as Werst shows the correct way to do this. The tasty treat is bound to disappear real quick so you might want to make a huge batch! - 93.0351
Cream Cheese Drops
Allow the butter and cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
Cream together the softened butter, cream cheese, and sugar.
Add the vanilla; mix well.
Gradually add the flour, beating in thoroughly.
Mix in the pecans.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a lightly... - 39.8365
Chocolate And Nut Pie With Bourbon Cream
Robin today presents to you what she does best, desserts. This time it is a sinful pie with a alcohol topping which is going to bowl everyone who eats it. Try it and serve all your dessert crazy guests today. - 113.505
Mix sugar, salt, milk, and butter in 2-qt.saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add pecans and cook over medium heat to soft ball stage (234° on candy thermometer), stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; let cool 5 m - 21.6468
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add oranges, fruit cocktail, pecans, and banana, stirring gently.
Pour half of gelatin mixture into a lightly oiled, 9-inch square dish, chill until firm.
Combine cream cheese and sour cream in a small mixing bowl, beat at... - 35.4527
Cream Cheese Fudge
1) In a double boiler, melt chocolate. As it melts add cream cheese and sugar and beat until smooth.
2) Mix together chocolate and vanilla and beat well.
3) Add chopped pecans.
4) Take a lightly greased 8-inch square pan and put the mixture into... - 39.9317
Cafe Cream Nuts
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together sugars, coffee, cinnamon and sour cream and cook over medium heat until a teaspoon of mixture forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water
2. Turn the heat off add vanilla and nuts and spread in a thin layer on a... - 37.1272
Chewy Chocolate Candies
Heat caramels with cream in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Cool 10 minutes.
Set pecans on lightly buttered baking sheets in clusters of 3-Spoon caramel mixture over nuts, leaving outer ends of nuts showing.
Let stand to set, about 30... - 31.6422
These jumbo pralines are cooked candies made with sugar and cream and filled with pecan nuts. Sugary and sweet , these jumbo pralines are delightful candies that can be stored and served as dessert after any meal. - 38.8617
Candied Fruit Cookies
Mix butter, sugar and egg.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Divide dough in half; shape each half into roll, 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap and chill at least 4 hours.
(Can be baked immediately.) (Rolls of cookies can also be frozen if you prefer.
Thaw before... - 39.0294
Mixed Raisin Candy
Delicious mixed candy raisin balls dipped in raisins, pecan and coconut. These mixed raisin candies are viciously indulgent that you just cannot stop eating them. Treat yourself with this delicacy. - 37.794
Triple Nut Candy
Place the walnuts, pecans and Brazil nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 4-8 minutes or until toasted and golden brown, stirring once.
Cool on a wire rack.
Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease the foil with butter and set... - 38.7484
Peanut Butter Log Candy For Holiday Treat
If you need gorgeous candies that you can give away as party favors or special holiday gifts, this is it. The sweet buttery flavor of this tasty treat will just melt in your mouth. Watch Betty video make this holiday special candy as she gets on with her job... - 93.5301
Brush a baking sheet with melted butter and set aside.
In a saucepan, mix together the sugar, sour cream, and salt.
Bring slowly to a boil and stir until soft ball stage is reached, 236° F on a candy thermometer.
Remove from burner and add vanilla.
With a... - 35.6176
Mix pecans and fruit.
Combine flours, soda, salt, and spices; sprinkle over fruit and nut mixture.
Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg.
Add honey and buttermilk alternately with flour and nut mixture; mix well.
Spread on greased jelly-roll... - 42.4711
Kentucky Colonel Candy
1) In a bowl, using a whisk, cream the butter and the sugar till light and fluffy
2) Stir in the pecans
3) Using the hands, shape the mixture into 72 balls and place in the refrigerator to firm
4) On top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and... - 40.6404
Aunt Belle's Brown Candy
In heavy skillet melt 1 cup sugar over low heat till melted and caramel-colored; stir constantly.
Pour slowly into large saucepan with remaining sugar and cream.
Cook and stir till mixture reaches firm-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers... - 42.6758
Mixed Raisin Candy
1) In a heavy saucepan, mix first 3 ingredients and stir well.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until the soft ball stage. Keep stirring.
3) Remove from heat and chill for about 2 hours.
4) Add raisins, pecans, and-coconut to the syrup and make... - 44.6
Lemon Pecan Fruitcake
Cream brown sugar and margarine together until fluffy.
Add beaten egg yolks; mix well.
Combine 2 cups flour and baking powder; add to creamed mix- ture.
Add lemon extract.
Coat pecans, pineapple and cherries with remaining flour; add to creamed mix-... - 44.977
Mixed Raisin Candy
Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; stir well.
Bring to a boil, stirring often; cook to soft ball stage (234Â°).
Remove from heat; cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
Stir in raisins, pecans, and coconut; shape into 1-inch balls.
Combine chocolate... - 36.989
Candied Cherry Snaps
Cream butter, adding powdered sugar gradually.
Blend in egg and vanilla; add flour.
Mix well; stir in pecan halves and cherries.
Chill dough for 1 hour; divide into thirds.
Shape into 12-inch long rolls; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill for at least 3 hours or... - 42.9814
Candy Orange Slice Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
Beat in the applesauce, eggs and buttermilk.
In a bowl, combine the orange slices, pecans, coconut, cherries, dates and 1 cup of flour; toss to coat.
Combine the baking soda, salt and remaining flour; add to the... - 45.3933
Candy Bar Cheesecake
1. Prepare the Chocolate Cookie Crust. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Add 1/4 cup heavy cream and the flour and beat on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes,... - 36.0509
Special Candied Cookie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease a baking tray
3. In a large bowl, place the butter and cream it well
4. Sift the flour, baking powder, soda and salt
5. Blend the eggs into the butter along with the brown sugar and mix... - 45.9739
Christmas Pecan Cookies
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs one at a time.
Mix dry ingredients and add to batter.
Add liquid and fold in fruit and nuts that have been mixed with 1/2 c. flour.
Drop by teaspoon on cookie sheet.
Bake at 300° for 10 minutes. - 40.1471
Pour the unsifted confectioners' sugar into a large bowl.
Cut the butter from the stick into small slivers, dropping them into the sugar.
Add the cream and vanilla or almond extract.
Work with your fingertips until the mixture clings together somewhat.
Turn... - 46.6449
Cream butter and 1 tablespoon orange rind until fluffy.
Add brown sugar, mixing well.
Add eggs, and beat until blended.
Combine flour and salt, stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in chopped walnuts or pecans.
Spoon mixture into a greased 9-inch square baking... - 44.1655
1. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine both sugars, cream, corn syrup, and baking soda, until blended. Bring to boil over medium-low heat, stirring with wooden spoon to prevent scorching. Cook until mixture reaches... - 28.1037
1. In a large 2-quart heavy saucepan, tip in the sugar and the cream and place over medium heat. Bring this mixture to the boil while stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Use a candy thermometer and the thermometer should register 228F or the... - 33.0015
Pecan Rolls has a lovely taste. Pecan Rolls gets its taste from eggs mixed with caramels, topped with pecans. - 40.9507
Butter Pecan Brittle
1. Take a heavy Dutch oven and butter its sides.
2. In a pan combine sugar, 1 cup whipping cream, corn syrup and butter and cook with constant stirring over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. On sides of pan using a pastry brush... - 44.3709
1. In heavy 2-quart saucepan add sugar and cream. Mix well.
2. Place the pan over medium heat. Boil the ingredients well.Stir using a wooden mixture.
3. Continue cooking. Keep stirring to reach 228F on candy thermometer or check if it spins a 2-inch... - 39.1727
Pecan Fruit Filling
Blend egg yolks and sour cream; stir in sugar.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
Cool. - 27.9252
1) In 2-quart, heavy saucepan, combine sugars and cream.
2) Over medium heat, bring the mixture to boil, stirring occasionally with wooden spoon.
3) Keep on cooking, stirring occasionally, to 228F on candy thermometer, or until syrup spins a 2-inch... - 36.5339
Chocolate Pecan Pralines
Combine sugars, cream and salt in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to 228°F on candy thermometer.
Remove from heat, and add baking chocolate broken into small pieces, butter and pecans.
Return to heat; stirring constantly, cook... - 35.1824
Sift dry ingredients together.
Mix half the dry ingre- dients with fruits and nuts.
Cream shortening with brown sugar; beat in one egg at a time.
Add molas- ses; add dry ingredients alternately with coffee.
Add fruit and nut mixture; teat well.
Spread 3/8... - 39.2851
Butter Praline Pecan Cheesecake
Heat oven to 325°F.
In large bowl, combine cake mix and butter at low speed until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
Press remaining mixture in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of ungreased 10- or 9-inch springform pan.
In same large bowl,... - 43.6707
Pecan Fruit Cake
1. Combine cherries, raisins, pecans, and 1 cup of the flour. Blend the remaining flour with the baking powder; set aside.
2. Cream butter with lemon juice. Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each addition. Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 36.8383
Praline Pecan Cheesecake
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit.
2 In a large bowl, add cake mix and butter, beating at low speed until crumbly.
3 Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
4 Dust your fingers with flour a npress the remaining mixture... - 46.5994
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Pecan Brittle
For brittle, butter a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in.baking pan.
In a large saucepan, cook and stir sugar and corn syrup over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 240 (soft-ball stage).
Add pecans and salt; cook and stir until mixture reaches 3000 (hard-crack... - 42.3953
Peggy Gaines's Kentucky Pecan Bourbon Cake
"Break the pecans in pieces with the fingers or chop very coarsely; cut raisins in half and set aside.
Measure the flour after sifting once; then sift twice more.
Take 1/2 cup of this flour and mix with nuts and raisins.
To the rest of the flour add the... - 40.8408
Pecan Fruit Cake
Combine cherries, raisins, pecans, and 1 cup of the flour.
Blend the remaining flour and baking powder; set aside.
Cream butter with lemon juice.
Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each addition.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after... - 40.7596
Festive Date And Pecan Pudding
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Pour 300ml boiling water over the chopped dates and set aside. Butter a 1.4-litre pudding basin and put a disc of baking parchment in the base. Put the butter, sugar, flour, bicarbonate of soda, mixed spice and eggs into a... - 39.6383
Cherry-pecan Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Grease a 10 inch tube pan.
3) Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup of warm water.
4) Take a mixing bowl and combine in it butter, salt and sugar.
5) Add 1/2 cup of boiling water. Stir to melt butter completely.
6)... - 47.6655
Kentucky Bourbon And Pecan Christmas Cake
This Kentucky Bourbon and Pecan Christmas Cake is worth trying this season. It is a defining cake for Christmas in Kentucky. The real twist comes from the bourbon soaked fruits. It is a little complicated recipe but comes along well if you go step by step.... - 121.116
Boil water and sugar until it spins a thread.
Have egg whites well-beaten.
Pour the syrup slowly over whites, beating constantly, to avoid lumping.
Add nut meats.
Spread mixture on little round cakes or crackers.
Bake very slowly in oven until a golden brown,... - 31.2143
Mix sugar, water, and cream of tartar in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves, reduce heat slightly, and cook, uncovered, without stirring until syrup is 310° F. and the color of straw.
Remove... - 33.9003
Chocolate Praline Layer Cake
Heat oven to 325°.
In a small heavy saucepan, combine butter, 1/4 cup whipping cream and brown sugar.
Cook over low heat just until butter is melted, stirring constantly.
Pour into 2 (9-inch) round cake pans.
Sprinkle evenly with chopped pecans.
In a large... - 42.2158
White Chocolate Fudge
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Combine cream cheese and sugar; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add chocolate and vanilla, beating well.
Stir in chopped... - 33.8771
Brown Sugar Pralines
In 2-quart saucepan combine sugar and cream; mix well.
Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir to soft ball stage (238°).
Remove from heat; add butter.
Stir in pecans.
Beat about 1 minute or till candy just begins to lose its... - 29.5995
Chocolate Caramel Drops
MICROWAVE caramels and cream in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave 1-1/2 minutes; stir until caramels are completely melted. Cool.
PLACE pecan halves on lightly greased cookie sheets in clusters of 3. Spoon caramel mixture over... - 27.289
Beat cream cheese until smooth, slowly blend in sugar and evaporated milk, and beat until creamy.
Melt chocolate bits in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, add to cheese mixture along with vanilla and salt, and beat until smooth.
Stir in pecans,... - 37.1138
Melt 36 vanilla caramels in 3 tablespoons light cream over simmering water; stir occasionally.
Toss together 1 cup each corn flakes, crisp rice cereal, flaked coconut, and chopped pecans pour caramel mixture over.
Mix with buttered spoon.
Drop from teaspoon... - 20.121
Microwave Coconut Bonbons
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add the milk, pecans, coconut and vanilla; mix well.
Shape into 1 -in balls.
Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes or until firm.
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt the chips and shortening; stir until smooth.
Dip balls... - 39.2629
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 46.8584
Savor this scrumptious butternut balls; a nibble or tea-time snack to serve! It 's truly a treat for those with a sweet tooth. - 31.531
Caramel Chews are a great snack. Not only kids, but adults also enjoy this. You can serve it as is or you can get creative and use it over desserts too. I love preparing this snack, since it does not take up too much time, and the final result is very... - 43.6004
Cream butter with corn syrup and heavy cream until smooth; slowly add sugar, a little at a time, beating well after each addition and kneading in the last bit if necessary.
Work in vanilla.
Roll into 1" balls or use to stuff pitted dates, prunes, or dried... - 28.5169
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In the oven toast sesame seed for 15 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan cook combining both sugars and cream over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Wash crystals from side of... - 42.2208
1) In a saucepan, dissolve sugar in the cream and heat to 238 degree in a candy thermometer.
2) Remove pan from heat and stir in butter and nuts, ensure to beat until the mixture is thick.
3) In a pastry sheet, line a buttered waxed paper, and drop the... - 34.3583
Praline Chocolate Bon Bons
1) In a saucepan, dissolve sugar, cream, and chocolate chips.
2) Heat to 238 degree on a candy thermometer.
3) Remove pan from heat, and then stir in butter and nuts.
4) Take a pastry sheet lined with buttered wax paper, ensure to leave enough space... - 38.7397
Pralines is an easy to prepare dessert. The delicious Pralines wont let you to miss out to prepare this recipe for your guests. - 27.184
Cream the butter.
Gradually add the sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add the egg and vanilla; blend until smooth.
Gradually add the flour; mix well.
Spread the dough in an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan.
Press evenly with a pancake turner.
Bake... - 43.122
Place sugar, syrup, milk, and cream in a large, heavy saucepan (mixture tends to boil up, so pan should be at least 4 times combined volume of ingredients); insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves, reduce heat slightly... - 38.0854
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, cream, butter, chocolate and salt in a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
Cook until butter and chocolate are melted, stirring until mixed and smooth.
Bring to a full rolling boil.
Cook to 242 degrees on a candy thermometer... - 37.1964
Old Fashioned Penuche
1. Prepare a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan by gently buttering it all over
2. In a large heavy, 3-quart saucepan, pour out the sugar and cream and place the pan over low heat. Stir the mixture constantly over low heat till the sugar... - 38.603
1. Melt chocolate pieces in top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water. Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream and dash salt. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Next day: In small bowl, mix vanilla-wafer crumbs with mm, butter, cocoa, confectioners' sugar,... - 38.3998
Pina Colada Bars
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Pina Colada Bars. It is pretty good enough to be served as a dessert for parties and get together! - 41.7796
Choco Nuts Toffee Bars
Toffee Bars are simply loved by all. The Sugar abd vanilla extract gives the Toffee Bars a wonderful connecting taste. Must catch it. - 40.9615
Chocolate Chip Scotch Bars
If you love eating chocolate this chocolate chip scotch bars is easy and good. This chocolate chip scotch bars recipe I have shared with you helps save you a lot of trouble. Make something great for your family! - 41.4111
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
1) Beat butter and slowly add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
2) Add eggs and vanilla to butter and continue to beat.
3) In a bowl, mix flour, soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix it into creamed mixture and beat well.
4) Add the remaining... - 45.4735
1. Grease two or three cookie sheets.
2. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine butter, granulated and brown sugars, cream, and corn syrup; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugars have dissolved and syrup is bubbling.
3. Set candy thermometer... - 33.3954
Lady Baltimore Filling
WHITE MOUNTAIN CREAM FROSTING
1) In a small saucepan, sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt.
2) Cover and heat to boil.
3) Remove the lid, and allow to boil gently until the temperature comes to 242°F on a candy thermometer.
4) In a large bowl, beat egg... - 42.8861
Lord Baltimore Cake Gold Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
WHITE MOUNTAIN CREAM FROSTING
3) In a small saucepan, sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt.
4) Cover and heat to boil.
5) Remove the lid, and... - 47.9695
Beat together in saucepan eggs, sugar, fruit juices, spices and butter or margarine.
Cook, over low heat, stirring, and bring just to boiling point; then remove from stove.
When cool, fold in whipped cream.
Turn into serving bowl, and garnish with pecans and... - 28.6579
Lemon Red Hot Salad
Gelatin play the lead in the Lemon Red Hot Salad. This chill and serve salad is pretty easy to prepare and can be experiments by adding nuts of fruits of your choice. Check out the recipe of Lemon Red Hot Salad. - 33.5342