- » Pecan Cornflake Cookies
Pecan Cornflake Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan cornflake cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan cornflake cookies recipes.
Christmas Tree Pecan Cookies
Beat egg whites until foamy (eggs should be at room temperature before beating).
Gradually add sugar and continue beating until stiff.
Add salt and vanilla and mix well.
Add pecans and remaining ingredients.
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Drop cookies by the... - 41.0594
1. In large saucepan combine evaporated milk, butter, and sugar. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full rolling boil. Then lower heat and continue to boil, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Quickly stir in vanilla,... - 29.8202
Chocolate Icebox Cookies
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
Chill until firm, about 15-20 minutes. - 26.3555
World's Best Coconut Cookie
Cream the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg and vegetable oil mix in the oats, coconut, cornflakes, pecans, flour, salt and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 37.2695
Buffalo Chip Cookies
Irene remembers her mother, Dorothy Cassidy Gayden, making these cookies when she was growing up in the 1940s and ’50s on the Sunnyslope Plantation in East Feliciana Parish, Louisiana. Irene always assumed that the recipe originated in Texas because “All... - 39.3472
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add flour, baking powder, and salt to the sugar mixture until well blended. Stir in... - 38.3084
Combine flour and cinnamon; mix with cornflake crumbs.
Blend butter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
Add dry ingredients and pecans, and mix well.
Shape into small balls; place on greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 25 minutes.
Remove from cookie... - 33.9473
Amazingly delicious cinnamon balls guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 40.0261
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together into a bowl.
Combine the shortening, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla in a separate mixing bowl and beat well.
Add the flour mixture; mix well.
Stir in the pecans,... - 44.6089