- » Pecan Coffeecake
Pecan Coffeecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan coffeecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan coffeecake recipes.
Pecan Toffee Coffeecake
The cake is so tender and moist, the streusel in the centre and top is cinnamon-y and together they taste like a delightful donut! The pecan-toffee topping is this coffee cake's icing on the cake and you will love the salty-sweet combo. This coffee cake is... - 130.408
Sour Cream Coffeecake Muffin With Pecans
Moist and rich !!! This amusing video en tells the making of coffeecake muffins with pecan and infused with the warm flavor of cinnamon. These nicely spiced muffins are a pleasant complement to an informal brunch or breakfast. These little bites of spicy... - 112.813
You May Also Like!
Nutty Coconut Coffeecake
FOR TOPPING: POUR butter into greased 9-inch round cake pan.
Combine coconut, 1/3 cup brown sugar, nuts and 2 tablespoons evaporated milk in small bowl.
Sprinkle over butter.
FOR BATTER: COMBINE flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder and... - 43.3673
Pecan Crumb Coffee Cake
1. In medium-sized bowl, stir brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1 cup flour. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut 6 tablespoons butter or margarine (3/4 stick) into flour mixture until mixture resembles large crumbs. Stir in pecans; set... - 33.874
Sour Cream Coffee Pecan Cake
Sour-Cream Coffeecake has a Succulent taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Sour-Cream Coffeecake Refreshing taste. - 42.7115
Basic Vanilla Icing
1) Take a bowl and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Spoon the mixture over coffeecake.
3) Garnish with candied cherry and pecan halves, if desired. - 22.9403
Streusel Filled Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: In small bowl, with wooden spoon, mix 4 teaspoons butter, the brown sugar and egg yolk. Stir in milk, vanilla and lemon peel; blend in ground pecans.
2. Make loaf: Lightly grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
3. Roll dough into a 12-by-9-inch... - 45.8536
Apricot Filled Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: Bring apricots, granulated sugar and water to boiling; then simmer, covered, until tender—10 minutes. Drain; reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
2. Press apricots and reserved liquid through sieve, or puree in electric blender. Add brown sugar,... - 48.2464
Best Coffee Cake
Angie'S Coffeecake has a Fabulous taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Angie'S Coffeecake Majestic taste. must catch it - 42.5535
Crowned Cran-apple Coffee Cake Wreath
Grease or spray a 12-cup tube pan with a removable bottom, such as an angel food cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To Make Coffeecake: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse apples until coarsely chopped; remove to a bowl.
Pulse cranberries... - 44.837
Pecan Coffeecake Recipes By Category