- » Pecan Cheese Tart
Pecan Cheese Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan cheese tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan cheese tart recipes.
Pecan Roquefort Tart
1. To make pastry, roughly chop cream cheese and butter and stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Place flour, sugar and mixed spice in a food processor and process briefly to sift. Add cream cheese and butter and process, using the pulse button, until... - 34.8284
You May Also Like!
Combine the cream cheese, the 1/2 cup butter and flour in a bowl and mix well.
Shape into 21 balls.
Press each ball into a small tart or muffin cup, forming a shell.
Combine the egg, the 1 tablespoon butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
Fill each... - 35.2159
Caramel Pecan Tarts
Do you like pecan pie? Try these minis that are a nutty caramel cousin to the big pie. - 38.697
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Let the butter and cream cheese soften at room temperature.
3) Blend together the cheese and butter. Add in the flour and stir to mix.
4) Allow the mixture to chill for about 60 minutes.
5) Shape the dough... - 45.1008
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the cream cheese, butter and sifted flour and mix well
3. Chill this mixture for one hour or till cool
4. Shape the chilled mixture into 24 one-inch balls
5. Press the mixture... - 44.1564
Old-fashioned Simple Southern Pecan Tarts
Whether dressed in pumpkin shells or crowned with meringue pumpkins, pecan pie is one irresistible sweet dessert that none can resist. Sweet, gooey and crunch, a slice of fresh-baked tart is the perfect way to round up a savory meal. Try Betty's Southern... - 106.325
Mini Pecan Tarts
Combine cream cheese, butter, and flour in a food processor. Process until a dough ball forms. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 375°. Divide dough ball into 24 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball. Press balls... - 41.7326
Cranberry Cream Cheese Tarts
1) Set the electric mixer at high speed and beat the cream cheese, cranberry sauce, sugar and salt till the mixture is fluffy. Stir in the pecans and marshmallows.
2) Beat the whipping cream till soft peaks have formed and fold it into the... - 40.0735
Combine butter and cream cheese at low speed of electric mixer.
Gradually beat in flour just until mixture can be shaped into a ball.
Cover with Reynolds Plastic Wrap; chill 2 hours.
Shape tarts as shown below.
Prick bottom of each tart with fork and sprinkle... - 45.272
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.6217
Nutty Cranberry Tarts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, flour and butter with an electric mixer. Chill.
3) Divide the chilled mixture and form it into 30 balls.
4) Into 1 ½ inch fluted tart... - 46.3999