- » Pecan Candy
Pecan Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan candy recipes.
1-2-3 Raw Pecan Pie Balls
Instant energy boosting pecan balls! These are great to carry for a healthy snack and when you feel you are low on energy or have a sweet craving, pop one of these in your mouth and you can run a marathon! Made with organic raw ingredients, these pecan balls... - 117.257
Crunchy Pecan Praline Candy
Creamy dreamy pecan pralines are a huge hit in Southern candy tradition. And Betty shows you exactly how to whomp up this tasty candies. Give them away as holiday favors or just include them in your party platter, this is sure to impress. Stream the video... - 105.241
Real Texas Buttery Caramels Part 3 Of 3
In Part 3, the caramel is now ready and it is time to carefully remove and slice it. Watch as Werst shows the correct way to do this. The tasty treat is bound to disappear real quick so you might want to make a huge batch! - 93.0351
Pecan And Rice Cereal Chocolate Candies
Chocolate goodies are a must to give away one and all during festive occasion. The video shows how to make chocolate and caramel coated rice and pecan candies that can be stored and given as compliments. A sure hit! - 74.1671
1. Pre-heat oven to 275° F.
2. In a bowl, add egg white (at room temperature), water, salt, and spices; using a hand blender, beat until foamy.
3. Slowly, add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
4. One by one,... - 47.5081
Butter an 8-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Butter the side of a 2-1/2- or 3-quart saucepan.
Add granulated and brown sugars, cream, milk and butter or margarine.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar just dissolves and mixture boils.
Boil without... - 45.7018
Cream butter until light and fluffy, slowly blend in sugar and evaporated milk, and beat until smooth.
Scoop up by rounded measuring teaspoonfuls, shape into balls and arrange 1 1/2" apart on ungreased baking sheets.
With little finger, make deep dents in... - 45.2771
1. Pour the soy milk into a bowl and add the yeast, honey, and 1/3 cup oil. Stir until the yeast dissolves.
2. Add the orange rind, salt, raisins, whole wheat flour, soy flour, and enough unbleached flour to make a dough that is sticky but can be kneaded.
3.... - 45.2752
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, syrup, water and salt; mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring constantly, until mixture boils and sugar dissolves.
3. Put in the pecans; bring back to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, until mixture reaches... - 44.1928
Aunt Bill's Brown Candy
Put 2 cups of sugar in heavy pan over low heat to carmelize.
While this is car-melizing, place remaining 4 cups sugar, cream and corn syrup in large sauce pan and bring to boil.
Pour carmelized sugar in a very thin stream into the boiling syrup, stirring... - 44.1752
An introduction to this Divinity Delight to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come! This snack is made with pecans and coconut. It is the perfect choice for a sweet craving. A must-try delicious... - 44.1349
1. Apply butter on the insides of a 15"X10"X1" baking pan and spread the nuts evenly
2. In a kettle, mix together sugar, corn syrup and water, heat gradually and stir all the while till the sugar dissolves
3. Cook without stirring upto a temperature of... - 43.5765
1) In a saucepan, cover the pecans with water and bring to a boill.
2) Boil the contents for about 1 minute and drain well.
3) Mix together the spices and sugar and set aside.
4) While the pecans are still warm, toss them with the sugar mixture.
5) On... - 42.9767
Caramel…yummy…If you can't resist caramel, then this is for you! Butter caramels recipe is a treat for any occasion. - 42.9443
Easy Caramel Pecan Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
3) Cut the cookie dough intomslices of 1/2-inc.
4) At the bottom of the pan, arrange the cookie slices and press the dough evenly with flored fingers to form an... - 42.7831
Toffee Butter Crunch
Line a 13 x 9" pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
Sprinkle coarsely chopped nuts on bottom of pan, set aside.
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
In pan melt butter over low heat.
Stir in sugar, water and corn syrup.
Cook over... - 42.4111
Butterscotch Pudding Candy
Butterscotch make a splendid treat with just about anything. This butterscotch pudding candy proves me true. A wonderful treat that is enjoyed by all ages. - 42.1685
Date Pecan Candy Roll
1. In a saucepan mix cream, syrup, sugar and butter.
2. Boil the ingredients till it reaches a temperature of 234° to 238°. ( or a drop in cold water shall form soft ball)
3. Move from the heat and add the dates.
4. Beat the mixture till it cools... - 42.0276
Very coarsely chop 1 cup pecans; finely chop remaining pecans and reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
Mix coarsely chopped pecans and 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans with the baking soda; set aside.
In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine the sugar, butter, water,... - 41.437
Butter Pecan Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix butter pecan cake mix, melted butter or margarine and egg and press into a 9 x 12 inch pan.
3. Let it bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes.
4. Serve after cooling and... - 41.2382
Candy's Pecan Delight
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) In a medium bowl, add in the egg whites and beat them stiff.
3) Slowly, add in the sugar and baking powder. Beat well to mix.
4) Add in the crushed soda crackers, 3/4 cup pecans and vanilla extract.
5)... - 40.8464
Brown Sugar Pecan Candies
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugars, milk and corn syrup.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until a candy thermometer reads 238° (soft-ball stage).
Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows and butter until melted.
Add pecans and... - 40.1733
Texas Pecan Pralines
Butter sides of heavy 2-quart saucepan; add sugars, buttermilk and salt.
Cook over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes until boiling, stirring constantly with wooden spoon to dissolve sugars.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 16 to 18 minutes or... - 39.6494
Mix sugar, butter, and cream in heavy pan or kettle.
Cook until soft-ball stage (236°F.on a candy thermometer).
Remove from heat.
Beat until almost cold.
Drop by spoonfuls onto marble slab or wax paper. - 39.312
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Make Crust: In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat 1 1/3 cups butter and 2/3 cup granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, egg yolk and vanilla until well blended. At low speed, beat in flour, baking... - 39.2435
Mix sugars and cream in a heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Increase heat and cook rapidly without stirring until mixture reaches 230°F.
During cooking, wash any sugar crystals from sides of pan with... - 38.8557
Add milk and mix.
Cook over medium heat until soft ball stage, 236-238 degrees F.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, vanilla and pecans.
Beat until creamy.
Drop on waxed paper.
Makes 24 pieces. - 38.3885
1) Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and mix together all ingredients except cherries and nuts in it until well-blended.
3) Slowly mix in cherries and nuts.
4) Form two 10-inch rolls from the dough.
5)... - 38.251
Combine first 4 ingredients, kneading in the last of the sugar gradually.
Shape into 8 rolls, 1 inch in diameter.
Wrap in wax paper and put in freezer or refrigerator frozen-food compartment overnight, or until candy is very hard.
Remove paper from... - 38.2285
Rocky Road Bars
1. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl, mixing well.
2. Beat the butter or margarine and the sugar in the large bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in... - 38.2188
Combine sugars, corn syrup, salt, and milk in saucepan.
Bring to boil and cook, without stirring, until 236°F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a little of mixture dropped into cold water forms a soft ball.
Remove from heat and let stand until... - 38.2024
Easy Pecan Toffee
Deliciously sweet with crunchu pecan pieces, this Pecan Toffee is one of the most irresistable desserts around! A great way to enjoy your afternoon tea or coffee, this nut toffee is so easy to make that would definitley want you to try out the recipe! - 38.0516
Minted Glazed Pecans
1. In a saucepan, heat water, sugar and corn syrup and stir till it starts to boil
2. Turn the heat down when a spoonful of the syrup dropped in water forms a ball and melt in marshmallows, add peppermint and pecans and stir well so that the nuts are... - 37.9205
Bourbon Street Candy Balls With Pecans
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints.
2) Coat your fingertips with softened butter. This will help you roll the balls.
3) Shape the mixture into balls of 1 1/2 inch diameter.
4) Serve the balls on a dessert platter. - 37.3718
Sprinkle pecans in a 9-inch circle on a greased cookie sheet and set aside.
Rub the inside top 2 inches of a glass mixing bowl with butter and place remaining butter in bowl.
Pour sugar directly onto butter (avoid getting on the sides of bowl).
Add salt and... - 37.3181
Pecan Toffee Using Graham Cracker Crumbs
Place sugar and butter in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir twice during cooking.
Add graham cracker crumbs and beat until well blended.
Spread mixture in the bottom of an 8 inch square glass cake dish.
Arrange chocolate... - 36.7408
New Mexican Pralines
1 Butter a heavy 3-quart saucepan on the inside.
2 Combine sugars, syrup, salt, cream and butter in the saucepan and stir until well blended.
3 Cook slowly over medium heat until candy reaches the medium firm-ball stage (246°F). Remove from heat.
4 Let candy... - 36.2929
Combine brown sugar, cream and salt in a large, heavy saucepan.
Place over moderate heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
Cover pan and boil mixture for 3 minutes; remove lid and continue cooking without stirring until mixture reaches soft ball stage, or... - 35.971
Vanilla Pecan Bourbon Balls
Combine the crushed wafers, confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and pecans in a mixing bowl.
Add the corn syrup and bourbon; blend well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Then roll in confectioners' sugar to coat.
Place on waxed paper and allow to dry for several hours.
Store... - 35.9374
Simple Southern Pralines
Lightly butter a sheet of aluminum foil.
Combine sugars, cream and salt in large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to 228° on candy thermometer (or until mixture spins a thread about 2 inches long when dropped from a spoon).
Stir in... - 34.6617
Combine sugar, water and vinegar.
Cook to soft ball stage (236°).
Add butter and nuts.
Remove from heat.
Beat until mixture starts to thicken.
Drop from teaspoon onto waxed paper.
Cool. - 34.0566
Cook sugar, milk, salt, and butter in a saucepan.
Cook to soft-ball stage (236° F.on a candy thermometer).
Let cool slightly; stir in nuts and extract.
Beat until creamy.
Pour into buttered 8-inch-square pan.
Cut into 1-inch squares. - 33.9892
Spicy Sugared Pecans
In skillet combine sugar, water, and pumpkin pie spice. (Electric skillet 250°.)
Bring mixture to a full rolling boil; boil till sugar crystals form on sides of skillet, 5 to 6 minutes (3 minutes with electric skillet).
Add pecan or walnut halves; stir till... - 32.8861
In a 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan, combine butter and pecans.
Bake at 250° for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven; transfer to a bowl.
Add candy coating and stir until evenly coated.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed... - 32.8633
Buttermilk Pecan Pralines
Add soda to buttermilk.
Mix sugar, buttermilk mixture, butter, salt and syrup.
Cook until it forms a rather hard ball when dropped into water.
Add vanilla and then the pecans, and stir a short time.
Spoon pralines on waxed paper. - 32.6404
In medium glass bowl, combine sugars, corn syrup and water.
Cook at HIGH 7 to 9 minutes, or until mixture reads 238°F (soft ball stage) when tested with candy thermometer.
Stir in pecans, butter and vanilla.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto... - 32.5806
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar and water.
Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 250° (hard-ball stage).
Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallow creme, vanilla and pecans.
Continue stirring until candy cools... - 32.1316
No Bake Rum Balls
Place all but last ingredient in a bowl and mix well, using your hands.
Roll into 1" balls and dredge in confectioners' sugar. - 31.025
Melt butter in cookie sheet.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Stir in sugar and pecans.
Pour onto cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes."Stir every 10 minutes, and salt a little each time you stir. - 29.9206
Mexican Pecan Candy
Combine sugar, pecans, half and half and butter in saucepan; cook to hard-ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla; beat until creamy.
Drop from tea- spoon onto waxed paper. - 29.1104
1. In heavy 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat sugars and milk to boiling, stirring constantly until sugars are completely dissolved. Set candy thermometer in place and continue cooking, without stirring, until temperature reaches 238°F., or soft-ball... - 28.534
1. Butter an 8x8x2-inch pan and sprinkle it evenly with half the chopped pecans.
2. Combine sugar, butter or margarine and corn syrup in a medium-size, heavy saucepan. Stir in 1 cup of the evaporated milk. Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring... - 28.1021
Toasted Pecan Clusters
Melt butter in a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan.
Spread pecans evenly in pan.
Bake at 300° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Place candy coating in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until coating melts.
Cool 2... - 27.6222
Creamy Southern Pralines
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, brown sugar, and cream. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve sugars. This should take 6 to 8 minutes. Avoid splashing... - 26.8739
Quick Raisin Pecan Fondant
Mix milk and vanilla, add confectioners' sugar about 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly; before adding final 1/2 cup, work in raisins and pecans with your hands.
Knead in remaining sugar, press mixture into an ungreased 8"x8"x2" baking pan, cover loosely... - 26.6361
Pecan Candy Recipes By Category