- » Pecan Cake Praline Glaze
Pecan Cake Praline Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan cake praline glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan cake praline glaze recipes.
Praline Pecan Cake
FOR GETTING READY
1) Grease the 13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) In a bowl, mix together cake mix and pudding and pie mix.
4) In another bowl, blend eggs, oil, brown sugar... - 47.826
Praline Pecan Cake
1) In a bowl, mix together sugar and butter.
2) Using an electric mixer, beat the sugar mixture.
3) While beating, slowly stream the liqueur in the butter mixture, until soft peak consistency.
4) Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
5) Spread the... - 35.7878
Praline Ice Cream Cake
Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Add ice cream, then eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and graham cracker crumbs.
Mix until smooth.
Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Combine sour cream and ice cream... - 39.5898
Chocolate Caramel Praline Roll
To Make Cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, allowing several inches to extend over short ends.
Grease or spray the paper (if using foil, flour it also).
Place cocoa and... - 44.824
Rum Praline Cake
Sprinkle the pecans evenly in bottom of greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, the 3/4 cup water, the oil, and the 1/4 cup rum.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2... - 43.1789
Chocolate-glazed Triple Layer Cheesecake
Combine cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter in a medium bowl, blend well.
Press into the bottom and 2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
Combine 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar, beat until fluffy.
Add 1 egg and 1/4... - 44.8926
Sour Cream Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F and butter and flour a 10-inch tube pan. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on high, cream the butter with the sugar until light yellow. Add the egg yolks,... - 35.6593