- » Pecan Cake
Pecan Cake Recipes
Pecan cake is a popular American sweet pie/cake that is made with toasted pecans (nuts) and corn syrup as the main ingredients. This delicious cake is a specialty from the Southern part of US where it is usually ... More »
Bourbon Pecan Cake
Combine cherries, raisins and bourbon in a large mixing bowl.
Cover tightly and let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
Drain fruits and reserve bourbon.
Place butter in a large bowl of an electric mixer and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add... - 48.8181
Bourbon Pecan Cake
1. In a bowl mix raisins and pecona.
2. Mix 1 cup flour and stir well. Keep it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 325°
4. In a bowl mix 3 1/2 cups of flour and spices. Keep it aside.
5. In a mixing bowl cream the butter while adding sugar... - 48.7182
1) Preheat oven to 300°F before baking.
2) Take a 10" tube pan; grease and line bottom of it.
3) Sift together flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
4) Mix 1/2 cup flour mixture with fruits and pecans and keep aside.
5) Mix shortening... - 48.6483
Apple Pecan Layer Cake With Brown Butter Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease two 9-inch round cake pans with shortening; lightly flour.
3) In large bowl, mix flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
4) Add applesauce, oil and eggs; beat with... - 48.6202
Chocolate Pecan Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a 9 1/2-inch springform pan with butter. Line the bottom of the pan with a round waxed or parchment paper. Brush the paper with butter and dust the pan lightly with flour, tap out any excess... - 48.4386
Butter Pecan Cake
1)Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a baking pan melt butter and add pecans to it. Bake this mixture for 10 minutes.
3) Allow the mixture to cool.
4)In a bowl cream the softened butter and sugar, till the mixture turns light and... - 48.3252
Banana Pecan Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees C.
2. Grease a sponge cake tin.
3. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together. Keep it aside.
4. In an electric mixer, break eggs, maple syrup and oil until it becomes thick and creamy.
5. Add... - 47.9046
Praline Pecan Cake
FOR GETTING READY
1) Grease the 13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) In a bowl, mix together cake mix and pudding and pie mix.
4) In another bowl, blend eggs, oil, brown sugar... - 47.826
Toasted Butter Pecan Cake
Toast pecans in 4 tablespoons butter in 350-degree oven for 20-25 minutes, stirring frequently.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cream 1/2 pound butter, gradually add sugar, creaming well.
Blend in eggs, one at a time, beating well after... - 47.3626
Apple Cinnamon Pecan Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, cream margarine and granulated sugar; beat in eggs and vanilla.
With mixer at low speed, alternately add flour mixture and evaporated... - 46.9203
Pumpkin Pecan Cake Roll
Line a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs for 5 minutes.
Add the sugar, flour, pumpkin, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, salt and nut- meg; mix well.
Add lemon juice.
Spread... - 46.8673
Chocolate Pecan Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350 degrees.
2) Shred orange zest avoiding the white pith.
3) Using a food processor or nut grinder, grind pecans finely to measure 3/4 cup.
4) Grate chocolate coarsely.
5) Divide 4 egg yolks from white, placing... - 45.4955
Harvest Pecan Cake
Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
Grease the bottom of a 10-inch tube pan.
Beat the egg yolks in a small bowl until thick and pale yellow.
Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff dissolve the coffee in the hot water.
Cream the butter... - 45.3598
Spiced Apple Pecan Cake
Mix raisins and rum; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended.
Stir together flour, soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, ginger, allspice, and mace.
Add to butter mixture, 1/2 at a... - 45.3509
Pecan Yogurt Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch by 13-inch baking tin and line the base with parchment.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
3. Into a large basin, sift the flour with baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
4. Into a large basin, add the butter or... - 45.154
Apple Pecan Layer Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add applesauce, oil and eggs; blend at low speed until... - 44.7705
Pumpkin Pecan Cake
In a mixing bowl on medium speed, beat the wafers, pecans and butter until crumbly, about 1 minute.
Press into three greased and floured 9-in.round cake pans.
In another mixing bowl, beat cake mix, pumpkin, butter and eggs for 3 minutes.
Spread over crust in... - 44.1883
Pecan Dream Cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour three 8" round cake pans.
Use an electric mixer to cream together butter and shortening. Add sugar and beat until mixture is smooth. Beat in egg yolks.
Combine flour and baking soda. Add to cream mixture... - 44.1672
Toasted Butter Pecan Cake
In a small heavy skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
Add the pecans; cook over medium heat until toasted, about 4 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar and remaining butter until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 43.7292
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take a food grinder and pass pecan through it.
3. Sieve cream of tartar and flour together and add to ground nuts.
4. Whisk egg yolks to a fluffy and light mixture. Add sugar gradually and... - 42.8729
Harvest Pecan Cake
Cream margarine; add sugar, blending well.
Beat egg yolks until fluffy; stir into creamed mixture.
Sift flour 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Combine coffee and 3 tablespoons hot water.
Combine milk, vanilla and coffee mixture.
Add milk mixture alter-... - 42.6883
Blend flour and baking powder.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored in large bowl of electric mixer.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Beat in lemon juice and grated pecans, then gradually beat in flour mixture.
Slowly beat in melted butter.
Beat egg whites... - 42.1685
Pecan Whisky Cake
Lightly butter and flour 9- or 10-inch (3 or 4 L) tube or Bunt pan.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom.
In large bowl, cream butter thoroughly; gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir... - 42.0324
Try out this unique and different Pecan Cake for a change. It's amazingly simple and yes, is all set to impress your taste-buds! - 40.6645
Date Pecan Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Lightly oil an 8-inch (20-cm) square cake pan.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
4. In a large bowl, combine oats and water; mix well. Let cool slightly.
5. Into moistened oatmeal, beat sugar,... - 40.3058
Peachy Pecan Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in half-and-half and vanilla. Stir in crumbs, chips, pecans and... - 40.179
San Antonio Pecan Cake
1. Grease a 12-cup fluted tube pan. Dust with flour, tapping out excess.
2. Beat butter or margarine until fluffy in the large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; gradually add sugar. Beat until very light and fluffy.
3. Beat egg yolks until thick in a... - 40.1732
Brown Sugar Pecan Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour 3 round pans, 8 x 1 1/2 inches.
Beat all ingredients except pecans in large bowl on medium speed about 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly, until blended.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Stir in... - 39.8119
Butter Pecan Snack Cake
Preheat oven to 325°. Grease and flour a 9" glass pie pan.
Mix together eggs, vanilla, and sugar. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to egg mixture. Stir in cream and melted butter.
Pour batter into prepared pan... - 39.6352
Apple Pecan Cake
Cream brown sugar, white sugar and shortening.
Add eggs and beat until light.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, and mix just until blended.
Fold in apple.
Spread batter in oiled 8x8 pan; sprinkle with brown sugar and nutmeats.
Drizzle melted butter... - 39.459
Allen's Georgia Pecan Whiskey Cake
Sift flour and measure.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup flour over mixed pecans and raisins; add baking powder and nutmeg to remainder of flour.
Cream butter and sugar and blend in egg yolks; add flour and whiskey alternately and beat thoroughly.
Pour over fruit and nuts... - 38.546
Pecan Drop Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F before baking.
2. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
3. In a large dry and grease free mixing bowl, beat the egg white using a wire whisk, until stiff.
4. Add the sugar gradually,... - 36.2448
Praline Pecan Cake
1) In a bowl, mix together sugar and butter.
2) Using an electric mixer, beat the sugar mixture.
3) While beating, slowly stream the liqueur in the butter mixture, until soft peak consistency.
4) Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
5) Spread the... - 35.7878
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a container of food processor, add nuts. Chop them coarsely by setting the speed at STIR and turning and switching off motor.
3. Prepare the cake batter using white cake mix.
4. Stir in chopped... - 34.2097
Chocolate Coconut Pecan Cake
Empty cake mix into a bowl.
Add water and egg white.
Beat for 4 to 5 minutes or until creamy.
Fold in coconut and pecans.
Transfer to 8 in. (20 cm) greased cake pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow cake to cool; then remove from pan. - 33.876
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Cream the butter and sugar together.
Gradually add the egg yolks, beating thoroughly between each addition.
Sift the flour into the mixture.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the egg whites, and stir well.
Beat the egg whites... - 33.7922
Plain Pecan Cake
Cream shortening, sugar and egg yolks together.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold into cake mixture.
Pour into tube pan and bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours. - 33.6539
Summer Fruit Salad With Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Dressing
1 Halve the pineapple lengthwise, leaving the leaves on and cutting through the crown. Using a grapefruit knife (or other sharp flexible knife), loosen the fruit from the skin of the pineapple, leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell; set the pineapple shells aside.... - 32.9052
Fruit Salad With Strawberry Dressing
Slice 1 cup of the strawberries and set aside.
Place remaining 2 1/2 cups of berries in a blender or food processor with the mint, honey, and sour cream or yogurt. Puree.
Toss reserved sliced strawberries with blueberries and navel orange slices.
Line 6 salad... - 31.5645
Fruit Salad With Strawberries And Cream
To make dressing, in blender, puree enough of the strawberries (about 1/2 cup) to make 1/4 cup puree.
Reserve remaining strawberries.
In bowl stir puree, mint and honey into sour cream to blend.
To assemble salad, line individual salad plates with... - 28.5625
Pecan Topping For Cakes
Mix all ingredients together; spread on top of above batter.
Bake for 50-55 minutes at 350 degrees. - 24.8583
Pecan Cake Recipes By Category