- » Pecan Butter Tart
Pecan Butter Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan butter tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan butter tart recipes.
Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Tart
Why not make these holidays more special with a delicious bourbon chocolate pecan tart. See this excellent video which shares an excellent recipe that would serve as an elegant holiday dessert. Take a look at this incredible video to make a holiday treat and... - 120.619
Beat eggs, sugar and corn syrup in 2 quart cas serole or bowl.
Add margarine and pecans.
Microwave uncovered until mixture boils and thickens slightly, 5 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Remove pastry shells from foil pans; place 6... - 38.134
Preheat the oven to 400Â° F 10 minutes before the tarts are ready to be baked.
Lightly oil 8 3 1/2 inch tart pans.
Roll out the dough 1/8 inch thick on a lightly floured board or pastry cloth.
Line the prepared tart pans with the pastry.
Place the tart... - 46.0992
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Roll pastry thin and cut twenty 4-inch rounds.
Use to line large tart pans.
Beat eggs lightly.
Add sugar, corn syrup, butter, salt, nutmeg and vanilla and beat until blended.
Stir in pecans.
Spoon into pastry-lined tart pans (they... - 42.194
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, beat eggs along with corn syrup, brown sugar, melted butter, salt and vanilla extract.
3) Arrange the pecan pieces in the 12 prepared tart shells, distributing them evenly between all.
4)... - 37.7924
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Let the butter and cream cheese soften at room temperature.
3) Blend together the cheese and butter. Add in the flour and stir to mix.
4) Allow the mixture to chill for about 60 minutes.
5) Shape the dough... - 45.1008
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the cream cheese, butter and sifted flour and mix well
3. Chill this mixture for one hour or till cool
4. Shape the chilled mixture into 24 one-inch balls
5. Press the mixture... - 44.1564
Heat oven to 375°.
Prepare pastry for One-crust Pie as directed on package except divide pastry into 6 equal portions.
Form each into a ball and roll into 4-inch circle.
Ease into muffin cup, making pleats so pastry will fit closely.
In small mixer bowl,... - 38.7446
Combine the cream cheese, the 1/2 cup butter and flour in a bowl and mix well.
Shape into 21 balls.
Press each ball into a small tart or muffin cup, forming a shell.
Combine the egg, the 1 tablespoon butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
Fill each... - 35.2159
Pecan Roquefort Tart
1. To make pastry, roughly chop cream cheese and butter and stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Place flour, sugar and mixed spice in a food processor and process briefly to sift. Add cream cheese and butter and process, using the pulse button, until... - 34.8284
Start heating oven to 325°F.
With back of spoon, cream butter against sides of medium bowl until creamy.
Gradually add sugar, continuing to work until smooth and creamy.
Slowly stir in corn and maple syrups.
Then add eggs, vanilla, and salt; stir to... - 47.9311
Warm Banana Pecan Tart
This Warm Banana Pecan tart features on my dessert menu the most ever since I've tasted it for the first time ! This fruit and nut bake so very addictive. Try this Warm Banana Pecan tart and let me know if you can live without it ! - 48.2851
Old-fashioned Simple Southern Pecan Tarts
Whether dressed in pumpkin shells or crowned with meringue pumpkins, pecan pie is one irresistible sweet dessert that none can resist. Sweet, gooey and crunch, a slice of fresh-baked tart is the perfect way to round up a savory meal. Try Betty's Southern... - 106.325
My children wouldnâ€™t mind if I serve the Pecan Tart everyday!! This tasty dessert is one of my favorites too. Try this delicious Pecan Tart for yourself. - 35.211
My sister likes this Sand Tart recipe. This is a kid friendly Sand Tart recipe. It is truly delicious dessert. It is generally made on Christmas. This dish makes your Christmas celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Sand Tart recipe and brings joy to your home. - 36.0299
Butter Tart Squares
In bowl, combine flour with sugar; with pastry blender, cut in butter until crumbly.
Press into 9-inch (2.5 L) square cake pan; bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 15 minutes.
Topping: In bowl, mix together butter and eggs; blend in sugar, flour, baking powder,... - 40.3699
Ginger & Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F Combine cookies and pecans in food processor or blender container; process until finely crushed.
Combine crumb mixture and butter in medium bowl.
Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 10-inch quiche dish or 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 7... - 45.7879
Easy Pecan Tarts
1. Preheat the oven at 425°.
2. In a medium mixing bowl beat well combining first 6 ingredients.
3. Stir in chopped pecans and spoon pecan mixture into tart shells.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes.
5. Garnish... - 44.1515
Easy Pecan Tarts
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; beat well.
Stir in chopped pecans.
Spoon pecan mixture into tart shells.
Bake at 425Â° for 15 to 17 minutes.
Garnish with whipped cream and pecan halves, if desired. - 26.7204
Caramel Pecan Tarts
Do you like pecan pie? Try these minis that are a nutty caramel cousin to the big pie. - 38.697
Mini Pecan Tarts
Combine cream cheese, butter, and flour in a food processor. Process until a dough ball forms. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 375°. Divide dough ball into 24 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball. Press balls... - 41.7326
Miniature Pecan Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Prepare the pastry mix dough using the packet directions.
3) Roll the pastry thin. Slice out 3 dozen circles of 2 1/2".
4) Fit the pastry circles into the tiny muffin cups.
5) Using a rotary blade, blend... - 43.3014
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
3. Line 2 pie tins with pastry.
4. In a mixing bowl combine the eggs and sugar.
5. Beat until thick and frothy.
6. Stir in the syrup.
7.... - 43.4389
Chocolate Pecan Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. For crust
3. In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar and cinnamon and cut in butter and shortening using a pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Mix in egg yolk and vanilla... - 48.491
Pecan, Maple Syrup And Chocolate Tart
1. Make the pastry. Put the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a food processor, add the butter and pulse briefly until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg and water and process again until the pastry just starts to come together. Transfer the... - 34.1977
Chocolate Fudge Pecan Tart
1 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
2 In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan, place pie crust as directed on package for one-crust filled pie.
3 If using a tart pan, trim the edges if necessary. DO NOT PRICK... - 45.6558
Holiday Favorite Praline Tart Sundae
The ultra rich praline tart sundae is hard to resist and makes for a stunning dessert for your holiday guests. In this recipe video, Betty gives a step-by-step tutorial on how to make scrumptious praline tart sundae that not only looks eye-catching, but also... - 104.113
Easy Sand Tarts
Mix butter and vanilla together, gradually adding flour.
When well mixed, stir in pecans.
Mixture will be slightly crumbly.
Shape into small balls and bake in 375° oven for 10-12 min.
Roll in powdered sugar and store in airtight container. - 24.1588
Mix ingredients; roll into balls 1" in diameter.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 300,°.
Balls will stay white and will not brown.
Roll the hot balls in powdered sugar. - 30.0224
Butter Tart Squares
Cut the butter into the flour with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of sugar.
Press into a 9" x 9" (22.5 x 23 cm) buttered cake pan.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 15 minutes.
Beat the eggs with the remaining sugar.
Fold in the oatmeal, salt and baking powder,... - 43.8083
Vegan Spinach Dip, Creme Brulee & Butter Tarts
Squeeze out any excess liquid from the spinach. Place in a bowl
and set aside.
Place tofu in a blender or food processor and puree until it is
smooth and creamy.
Pour the tofu into the bowl with the spinach, add the soup mix and
stir to... - 39.1852
Drop Sand Tarts
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl cream sugar and butter, add eggs to mix.
3. Thereafter add flour and mix well.
4. Make small-medium ball of dough arrange onto, sprayed, cookie sheet and top each ball with 1/2 a pecan... - 33.1089
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.6217
Combine butter and cream cheese at low speed of electric mixer.
Gradually beat in flour just until mixture can be shaped into a ball.
Cover with Reynolds Plastic Wrap; chill 2 hours.
Shape tarts as shown below.
Prick bottom of each tart with fork and sprinkle... - 45.272
Would you like to try authentic Apple Tart Recipe at home? This is a perfect Apple Tart Recipe. This is a kid friendly recipe. It is a very popular dessert. This dish can make your Christmas celebration more enjoyable. You should try this Apple Tart Recipe.... - 37.788
Gran's Pecan Pie
We love pecan pie - but living in Canada we have our own interpretation that is closer to our beloved butter tart with pecans thrown in... Now if you are looking for the very sweet modern day Southern pecan pie; this may disappoint. If however you are looking... - 0
Cynthia's Raspberry Tart
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat an 8- to 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the butter, flour, pecans, sugar, salt, egg, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse until well... - 47.2545
Raspberry Tart Squares
In 12x8x2-in dish, place butter.
Microwave at High (10) 1 to 1 1/2 Minutes, until melted.
Stir in brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, oatmeal and pecans; blend well.
Remove half of crumb mixture to bowl or wax paper.
Pat remaining crumbs evenly over... - 38.9211
Cream together sugar and butter, add beaten egg, vanilla and flour which has been sifted with baking powder and salt.
Shape into roll and chill in refrigerator 1 hr. or more.
Roll very thin and cut.
Place on greased baking sheets, brush top of each with... - 38.0596
Nutty Cranberry Tarts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, flour and butter with an electric mixer. Chill.
3) Divide the chilled mixture and form it into 30 balls.
4) Into 1 ½ inch fluted tart... - 46.3999
Prepare unbaked tart shells, set aside.
Add the brown sugar gradually to the beaten eggs in a bowl, beating constantly until thoroughly blended.
Beat in the salt, extract, and melted butter, then mix in the currants and pecans.
Spoon the filling into tart... - 36.427
Macaroon Nut Tart
Preheat the oven to 325 F.
Spread the coconut on a baking sheet and toast it for about 10 minutes, until it is light brown.
Increase the oven heat to 350 F.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan and stir in the brown sugar.
Put the egg yolks in a large... - 43.9089
Banana Nut Cream Tart
1. For filling in the top of a double boiler, combine sugar and flour and then add half and half, eggs and butter.
2. Place over simmering water and stirring frequently cook about 20 minutes until thick enough to coat back of a spoon.
3. Stir in... - 45.7614
Bananas Foster Tart
1 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package directions, prepare pie crust for one-crust baked shell using 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
3 If using tart pan, trim the edges if necessary.... - 44.3907
Key Lime Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 9-inch pie tin or flan ring with butter.
3. To make the crust, in a bowl, mix crushed gingersnaps, crushed graham crackers, coconut, and pecans.
4. Stir in the melted butter.
5. Turn this... - 46.1685
Pecan Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 375°.
Pecan Mixture: Melt butter in pan; blend in vanilla, brown sugar, Karo and pecans.
Spread evenly in bottom of a 9-inch deep pie pan.
Place 1 pie crust over the pecan mixture.
Filling: In a large bowl, combine vanilla, butter extract and... - 47.525
Downside-up Apple Pecan Pie
A rare Downside up Apple Pecan pie an absolute delight this festive season.Apple pecan Pie with caramel pecan layer flavored with nutmegs,lemon juice & cinnamon.Apple Pecan pie that you will never miss. - 48.3601
Pear Meringue Tarts
The pear meringue tarts are pretty little dessert tarts made with pear halves. Filled in with meringue in between and flavored with orange sauce, the pear meringue tarts are broiled desserts and very party like indeed! - 45.9947
Add sugar, flour, vanilla and nuts.
Roll into crescents or balls and bake on ungreased cookie sheet in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Roll in powdered sugar. - 32.0368
Apples N Honey Nut Tart
Apples N Honey Nut Tart is an amazingly delicous dessert recipe. Try this Apples N Honey Nut Tart recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 48.0729
Caramel Sand Tarts
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, cream butter; gradually add brown sugar, whiz until light and fluffy.
3. Put in egg and vanilla; mix well.
4. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt; mix into creamed mixture.
5. Cover the dough... - 46.3335
Nut Mosaic Tart
Place nuts (if unroasted) in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan and bake in a 350° oven until lightly toasted beneath skins (break nuts open to check, if necessary), 8 to 15 minutes.
Press pastry dough evenly over bottom and up sides of an 11-inch... - 33.3999
Cream butter; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add flour in fourths, mixing until well blended after each addition.
Chill dough overnight.
Removing from refrigerator only amount needed... - 34.0898
Lattice Cranberry Tart
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine together the sugar, water and cranberries and cook over moderate heat for 5 to 7 minutes, till the cranberry skins pop. Let the mixture cool slightly.
3)... - 45.672
Apricot Pecan Tassies
Apricot Pecan Tassies has a fine taste. Apricot Pecan Tassies get its taste from apricot mixed with cheese, topped with pecans. Apricot Pecan Tassies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 45.4581
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the pie pastry, in a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and butter. Process until the mixture resembles fine meal.
3. Whisk together the egg yolks and 2 tablespoons... - 44.6308
Almond Or Pecan Filling
The almond or pecan filling is a sweet and simple dessert made with macaroons and lady fingers. Filled with an almond filling made with sugar butter and grated almonds, the almond or pecan filling can be made with any other nut of choice and is served chilled. - 44.7349
Apple Pecan Bread Pudding
Spread pecans in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven until golden brown (8 to 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place bread cubes in a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Peel, core, and thinly slice apples; mix lightly with... - 51.1404
Solo Raspberry Pecan Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 8 inch square pan with greased wax paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, first cream butter or margarine and then gradually add sugar and cream again.
4. Stir in egg, milk, salt and vanilla... - 47.9417
Fresh Apple And Spice Pecan Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 9X5X2-inch loaf pan and line it with waxed paper. Put aside.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter. Add in the brown sugar and beat till the mixture becomes fluffy.
3) Add in the eggs, one by... - 48.211
Apple Pecan Spice Coffee Cake
Would you wanna surprise your folks by serving a totally different tasting Coffee Cake for evening snack then give this Apple Pecan Spice Coffee Cake a try! A great mix of the goodness of apples, peacns and spices, this Coffee Cake is sure to be a hit. Make... - 52.0729
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together brown sugar, butter, eggs, syrup, nutmeg, vinegar, salt and pecans. Beat well so that all the ingredients are well incorporated into each other.
3) Pour the pecan filling into... - 39.502
Cranberry Sauce With Orange, Ginger, Pineapple, And Pecans
Every year I tweak my holiday cranberry sauce just a bit, but this combination (tart berries with sweet oranges, ginger, pineapple chunks, and meaty pecans) is a real favorite. Serve with holiday poultry, on sandwiches, with a cheese platter, or serve it as a... - 41.4925
Brown Sugar Pear Tart
Bake Pecan Crust.
Cut each pear lengthwise in half; remove core.
Place each pear half, cut side down, on cutting surface.
Cut crosswise into thin slices.
With spatula, lift each pear half and arrange on crust, separating and overlapping slices (retain pear... - 34.032
This Tart Pastry recipe can help you make a brilliant tarts. Use this Tart Pastry recipe and make your pecan tarts and you will understand why my tarts are so popular! - 37.6323
Mixed Fruit Crispy Tart
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, letting ends of foil hang over side of pan. Lay phyllo on a flat surface and brush with about 2 teaspoons of the butter. Fold phyllo in half, buttered side in, and place in pan. Fold sides of... - 36.113
Apple Pear Tart
Combine pears and apples in large bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss to blend well.
Add honey, nuts, currants, brandy or Cognac, orange peel and mixed spices.
Cover mixture and let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours.
Taste and adjust... - 45.1936
Sweet Potato Tart
In a food processor, combine flour, brown sugar, butter and pecans.
Cover and pulse until blended.
Add the egg, pulsing until mixture forms a soft dough.
Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a g-in.
fluted tart pan with a removable bottom.
Place the tart... - 43.1468
Rustic Plum And Nectarine Tart
PASTRY: In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt; with pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter and lard until in coarse crumbs.
In measuring cup, beat together egg yolk, lemon juice and enough ice water to make 1/2 cup (125 mL); briskly stir enough... - 42.9849
Butterscotch Cream Pie Or Tarts
Combine the brown sugar, flour, and salt in the top of a double boiler.
Blend in 1/2 cup milk; mix thoroughly.
Gradually add the scalded milk, stirring until blended.
Bring rapidly to boiling and cook 3 minutes.
Set over boiling water; cover and cook 5 to 7... - 46.0843
Pecaitart With Praline Cream
Roll piecrust into a 12-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
Place in a 9-inch round tart pan with removable bottom; roll over top of tart pan with a rolling pin to trim excess pastry.
Prick bottom of piecrust with a fork.
Line bottom of piecrust with... - 45.3464
Cream Cheese Pastry
This Cream Cheese Pastry is a delicious dessert which is made with cream cheese and butter. Try this Cream Cheese Pastry; I bet, you will love it. - 30.2206
Tea Time Tassies
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Spoon mixture into tart shells, filling three-fourths full.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until browned.
Dust with sifted powdered sugar before serving, if desired. - 23.8132
Apple Walnuts Dumplings
1) Pre-heat oven to hot (425° F).
2) Roll out pastry and cut out 6 squares having 7 inches dimension.
3) In a bowl, add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, pineapple juice and butter or margarine.
4) Place over heat, to cook for 5 minutes.
5) Fold... - 47.6352
Blueberry Crunch Delight
If you want a holiday recipe which no bake, then this is bang on. A blueberry delight with a crispy crust and soft filling and a nice tart topping! See the video for more on this recipe. - 100.608
Praline Apple Bread
1. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan; set aside. In a bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat together granulated sugar, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla with an electric mixer on low speed till... - 38.4546
Baked Apple Dumplings
Are you planning to cook a perfect dessert for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Apple Dumplings. This typically delicious Apple Dumplings can be partnered with a variety of main course. - 50.656
Cut dates crosswise.
Peel and slice apples.
Combine apples and dates with 1/2 cup granulated sugar and chopped pecans and put into a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Mix flour, salt, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
Cut in butter until mixture is consistency... - 36.3294
Cut dates crosswise.
Peel and slice apples.
Combine apples and dates with 1/2 cup granulated sugar and chopped pecans and put into a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Mix flour, salt, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
Cut in butter until mixture is consistency... - 35.831
Place the apples in an 8" X 8" baking dish.
Drizzle with the lemon juice and 6 tablespoons of the maple syrup.
Mix well and set aside.
Place the flour in a medium bowl.
Use a pastry blender to cut in the margarine or butter until the mixture resembles coarse... - 40.6802
Strawberry Meringue Torte
Beat egg whites and baking powder until frothy.
Gradually beat in sugar until whites are stiff.
Fold in crackers and pecans.
Spread in 9-inch pie pan, which has been greased thoroughly with butter.
Bake 30 minutes in 300 degree oven.
Fill meringue tart with... - 36.8929
Butter the inside of a fluted bundt mold or a small angel cake pan generously.
Sprinkle with pecans or slivered almonds.
Scatter crushed graham wafers mixed with 1 teaspoon cinnamon over the butter.
Beat butter and 1/2 cup sugar together.
Add 1 egg yolk at a... - 43.3434
Raisin Studded Apple Stuffing
In a saucepan, bring raisins and 1 cup orange juice to a boil.
Remove from the heat; set aside (do not drain).
In a skillet, saute celery and onion in 1/2 cup butter until tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
In the same skillet, cook sausage over medium heat... - 43.6928
Hot Chicken Macaroni Buffet Salad
Try out this extremelt scrumptious and satisfying Hot Buffet Salad - a wonderful pick to go with any meal. Also, there is no occasion that doesn’t seem to take in this wonderful Hot Buffet Salad. - 50.0202
Cranberry Apple Nut Pie
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Divide pie pastry in half.
Roll one half on lightly floured surface to form 13-inch circle.
Fit into 9-inch pie plate; trim edges.
Reroll scraps and cut into decorative shapes, such as holly leaves and berries, for garnish; set... - 47.4762
Scald milk; add sugar, salt and butter.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add lukewarm milk mixture, egg and 2 cups flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in 2 cups flour to make stiff batter.
Refrigerate 2 hours (or up to 2 days).
On floured... - 43.4373
Caramel Topped Apple Pie
In an 3- to 4-quart pan, combine apples and water.
Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute, then pour into a 10-by 15-inch rimmed baking pan to cool quickly.
Spoon apples into pastry shell.
Combine sugar, cracker crumbs, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, pecans, and... - 39.653
Spicy Apple Crisp
Combine apples, pecans and raisins in bowl.
Arrange one half of the apple mixture in 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with 3/4 c. of the brown sugar.
Top with remaining apple mixture.
Combine remaining 3/4 c. brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in... - 43.509
Dark Fruit Cake
1 Plump the raisins by washing the raisins then spreading out in a flat pan and cover.
2 Heat in 350°Fahrenheit oven until they become full and round.
3 Preheat the oven to 250°Fahrenheit.
4 Grease four 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch... - 47.5563
Topsy Turvy Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate, evenly spread butter on the bottom and sides.
3) Press pecan halves with the rounded side down into the butter, then
evenly pat over the brown sugar.
4) Roll out the pastry for... - 48.876
Topsy Turvy Apple Pie
Spread butter evenly on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Press nuts, rounded side down, into butter on bottom of plate.
Pat brown sugar evenly over nuts.
Roll out pastry for bottom crust; place in pie plate over sugar.
Sprinkle apples with lemon... - 44.4457
Nighthawk Applejack Cake
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F Grease an 8- or 9-inch round cake pan.
COMBINE 1/4 CUP of the melted butter with the brown sugar, stir to mix well, and pour into the cake pan.
Peel, core, and thinly slice one of the apples.
Arrange the apple slices in the bottom... - 46.1943
Cinnamony Baked Apples
Cinnamony Baked Apples has a Unbelievable taste. The lemon juice gives the Cinnamony Baked Apples a tangy and bracing taste. - 42.5421
Combine fruit cocktail and orange sections; divide among 4 individual aluminum foil tart pans.
Mix brown sugar, nuts, orange peel, nutmeg, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup.
Spoon over fruit.
Mix ground beef, Wheaties, egg, milk, onion, and seasonings.
Shape... - 38.7336
Sauteed Cabbage And Apples
1 Peel, and core the apples.
2 Chop them.
3 In a pan, melt butter (bacon drippings may be used if you prefer); add apples, cabbage, onions, Season-All and nutmeg. Mix well.
4 Cook, covered over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring... - 44.8639
Brownie Puddle is a delicious dessert! I served this for a friend almost five years ago and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this wonderful Brownie Puddle recipe for yourself! - 43.9859
Apple Raisin Stuffing
1. Take 6 of the 9 slices of bread, and tear them into small pieces. Place the pieces in a food processor or blender, and process into coarse crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 3 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Take the remaining 3 slices... - 35.1785
Apple Crumb Pie
Apple crumb pie recipe made with apples,nutmegs,cinnamon,butter.A delicious Apple Crumb pie recipe.A classic Christmas Apple Crumb Pie recipe. - 45.9688
Cornbread-sausage Stuffing With Apples
Melt half of the butter in a skillet.
Add chopped onions and cook over medium heat, partially covered, until tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Transfer onions and butter to a large mixing bowl.
Melt remaining butter in the same skillet.
Add apple... - 42.6714
Chocolate Nut Tassies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To prepare the dough, mix together the cream cheese and butter in a small bowl or food processor.
3) Add the flour and blend thoroughly.
4) Shape the dough into 24 balls and wrap them all... - 46.9655