- » Pecan Breaded Chicken Breast
Pecan Breaded Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan breaded chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan breaded chicken breast recipes.
Pecan Breaded Chicken Breasts
1. Place the chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap and lightly flatten them with a meat pounder or a heavy skillet. Season them lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Rub 2 tablespoons of the mustard into the chicken breasts and set them aside. Finely... - 34.9137
Pecan Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Brush the chicken with lemon juice and two tablespoons of molten butter on either side
2. Toss the remaining four tablespoons of salt with the other ingredients and make four mounds of it, arranging on squares made of heavy duty foil
3. Place the... - 41.655
Chicken Breasts With Pecan Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2) Combine the stuffing mix, half of the butter, onion, celery, parsley, pecans and monosodium glutamate with just enough hot water to moisten. Mix well.
3) On 4 pieces of heavy-duty aluminium foil, place... - 47.3955
Boneless Chicken Breasts With Pecan Walnut Crust
Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken breasts lightly between two sheets of plastic wrap with a flat mallet until they are 1/2-inch thick.
Stir together the mustard and eggs in a flat bowl.
Toss together the pecans, walnuts and bread crumbs in another... - 29.1621
In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper.
In a second bowl, blend the egg white with 2 tablespoons of the mustard.
In a third shallow bowl, combine the pecans and bread crumbs.
Dredge each chicken breast in the flour, shaking off excess.
Next,... - 42.1663
Oven Fried Chicken Breasts
1 Adjust the racks to divide the oven into thirds. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2 Pour the milk into a medium bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, pecans, paprika, celery seeds, cumin, onion... - 32.9205
Cloned Pecan Chicken Salad
If you thought that home cooked food cannot be tastier than store-bought ones, then this recipe will surely surprise you. In this recipe, Todd Wilbur recreates the magic of pecan chicken salad that tastes as good as or even better than the one found in... - 94.8425
Pecan Chicken With Leeks, Country Ham, And Honey Mustard Butter
1)Take a small saucepan and cook the shallots and bourbon till the mixture is reduced by half.
2)Now cool and combine with the other remaining ingredients and shape into a log.
4)To make the chicken,take a shallow pan and mix the pecans... - 43.602
Chicken Breasts Autumn Leaves
€¢ Wipe the boneless chicken breasts with a cloth dipped in port wine or orange juice.
€¢ Mix all the remaining ingredients except the last
€¢ Preheat a browning dish 6 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Rub each piece of chicken with the remaining 3 tablespoons... - 38.1272
Pecan Chicken With Red Pepper Coulis
1. In a shallow dish, marinate chicken in the wine, mustard and oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
3. In a shallow dish, place 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the flour. In another dish, lightly beat the egg and water together. In a... - 39.2215
Pecan Oven Fried Chicken
1. In scalable plastic bag combine buttermilk, garlic, ginger, cumin, and salt. Add chicken. Shake to coat. Seal bag. Refrigerate about 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 425°. In flat dish combine bread crumbs and ground pecans.... - 33.2644
Maple-glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
Maple-Glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing is a mouth watering version of stuffing. A deadly combination of turkey, pecans and cornbread stuffing is something you must not miss out on! - 45.6346
Place chicken in shallow dish or plastic bag.
Pour dressing over chicken.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 1to 8 hours.
Dip chicken in combined crumbs and pecans; press to coat.
Cook chicken in margarine in large skillet over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes... - 29.2358
Savory Chicken Kiev With Pecan Wild Rice
In advance, cream contents of rice-seasoning packet and 1/2 cup butter or margarine together.
Shape into a 4-inch-long roll.
Cut in half crosswise and then lengthwise into 3 equal pieces.
Slice chicken breasts in half; skin and bone them... - 45.8496
Pheasant With Leek And Pecan Stuffing
Rinse the pheasants thoroughly inside and out and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop the neck, heart, and gizzard (save the liver for another use).
Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan.
Brown neck and giblets well in the oil, turning frequently.
Add the onion,... - 43.1239
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Cranberry Glaze
Butterfly the turkey breast, leaving skin on, by cutting halfway through and opening up.
Then pound it slightly with a mallet to even the shape.
Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
To make the dressing, soak the dried cranberries in the red wine for 30... - 41.8264
Chicken Salad With Artichokes
Combine chicken, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, celery, green onions, pecans, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Spread on bread, or serve on lettuce leaves. - 31.6567
Baked Breaded Chicken Tenderloins
Looking for a breaded chicken recipe that does not require you to slave over the store for hours? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn of a simple recipe to make delicious breaded chicken. Watch to know more! - 118.23
Place chicken breast halves between two sheets of waxed paper.
Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin, set aside.
Saute pecans, onion, green onions, and celery in butter until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat; add bread... - 37.3482
Chicken Cheese Club Sandwiches
1.Combine cheese, pecans, and dates and spread on 3 slices buttered bread.
2.Lay second slice buttered bread on top and cover with sliced chicken, a little mayonnaise, lettuce, tongue, and more lettuce.
3.Lay a third slice of buttered bread, buttered side... - 33.9205
Drain syrup from pineapple into a cup; set aside for Step 3.
Arrange chicken slices and pineapple spears, overlapping, on each of 4 slices of bread.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon of the pineapple syrup, and pecans in a cup; spoon a generous... - 28.456
Drain syrup from pineapple into a cup; set aside.
Arrange chicken slices and pineapple spears, overlapping, on each of 4 slices.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon of the pineapple syrup, and pecans in a cup; spoon a generous teaspoon ful over... - 28.1573
Christmas Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large mixing bowl, soak fruit tidbits in 3 table-spoons of sherry for 1 hour. Meanwhile, toast nuts on a baking sheet until golden and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over... - 34.1631
Summer Chicken Salad Sandwiches
1. In a cup combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, and curry powder and mix well
2. Add the dressing to the chicken
3. Place equal amounts of the mixture on top of the slices of the bread
4. Top with the nectarine and the rest of the bread
5. Toast... - 40.5327
Rosemary Chicken Rolls With Orange Nut Stuffing
1. In a mixing bowl add bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, chopped rosemary, pecans, and egg and form a paste.
2. Place the chicken on a flat surface; smear the paste on the chicken breast pieces, roll the breasts tucking in the edges
3.... - 46.9172
Chicken El Calvador
1. For the Apple Sauce put the apple juice, apple brandy and cornstarch in a 2-cup microwave safe bowl and mix nicely until smooth.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at full power for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the mixture thickens and boils, stirring... - 44.2564
Thanksgiving For Two
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Bring 1/2 cup of broth to a simmer. In a medium bowl, pour hot broth over stuffing mix. Add cranberries and pecans and stir to mix well. Stuff hens with as much stuffing as possible. (Any extra can be roasted in a small pan... - 29.0156
1. Drain pineapple reserving the syrup in a cup.
2. To make the sandwich spread, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon of the reserved pineapple syrup and pecans in a bowl and mix well.
3. Lay 4 bread slices on a clean work... - 37.7279
Crunchy Chicken Salad On Croissant & Broccoli Cheese Soup
Crunchy Chicken Salad on Croissant
1.In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2.Cut the croissant bread in half and place the curly leaves.
3.Take a spoon full of the sandwich filling and fill the bread with it.
4.Sprinkle some powered... - 108.046
Mix ingredients, tossing lightly but thoroughly.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Stuff lightly into neck and body cavities of bird.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups or enough for a 4-pound bird.
Note: If baking chicken breasts, arrange stuffing in mounds on baking pan,... - 34.0224
Stuffed Baked Quail
Mix all ingredients except quail and shortening to make dressing; add small amount of water, if needed.
Center each quail on square of foil, breast side up; stuff each with 1 /4 of the dressing.
Rub small amount of shortening over breasts; seal foil.
Place in... - 35.1453
Roasted Turkey With Savory Cranberry Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onion in margarine until tender; add cranberry sauce and bouillon.
Cook and stir until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, pecans, seasonings and water; add cranberry mixture.
Preheat oven to... - 44.5385
Turkey And Nut Stuffing
Place butter and broth in a 3-quart microproof casserole or baking dish.
Add onion and celery.
Cook, covered, on 50 (simmer) 5 to 6 minutes.
Combine with bread crumbs, poultry seasoning, parsley, salt, and nuts, stir lightly.
Wash completely thawed turkey,... - 43.5793
Fruit Stuffed Duckling With Lemon Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Wash duckling under water and dry gently after draining well.
3) Season body and neck cavities of duckling with 1/2 teaspoon salt and keep aside.
4) To prepare glaze, take a saucepan and mix... - 45.5827
Smoked Turkey With Creole Stuffing
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Halve large shrimp.
In a saucepan cook the celery and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Add shrimp; cook and stir just till shrimp turn pink.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the salt and ground red pepper.
Place the dry bread cubes... - 42.1376
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 48.018