Whole Grain Muffin
- » Pecan Bran Muffin
Pecan Bran Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan bran muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan bran muffin recipes.
Orange And Pecan Bran Muffins
Try this alluring Orange And Pecan Bran Muffins recipe. An easily prepared dessert recipe, this Orange And Pecan Bran Muffins is a dish which you will always love to serve in your parties. - 45.4214
Apricot Pecan Oat Bran Muffins
Combine whole wheat flour, oat bran, wheat germ and baking powder; set aside.
Place orange juice in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute.
Add brown sugar, apricots and orange peel.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine oil, buttermilk and... - 42.126
Pear And Carrot Pecan Bran Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C before baking.
2) Mix together the fruit and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3) Sift together the dry ingredients twice.
4) Cut in butter and rub until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5) Mix in the fruit... - 48.6624
Branicot Pecan Muffins
Brainicot pecan muffins are lovely little bakes made with bran and apricots paired with pecan nuts. Crunchy and healthy, this muffin recipe is dried apricots nad pecans along with a delicious helping of mollasses to sweeten things up. A surefire muffin recipe! - 46.6469
Carrot Pecan Oat Bran
In a large bowl, combine flour, oat bran, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
Add sugar and mix well.
Stir in carrots, apples, raisins and pecans.
Make a well in the center.
Add oil, milk, eggs and vanilla, stirring just until moist and... - 38.9865
Cereal Oat Bran Muffins
Cereal Oat Bran Muffins is a tasty and nutritious muffin. The aroma of these baking muffins itself is sinfully tempting. Try this Cereal Oat Bran Muffins recipe for yourself! - 46.5709
India Date Bran Muffins
Whisk the eggs with the milk and melted butter.
Pour over bran cereal and let stand.
In another bowl, combine dates, nuts, flour, baking powder and sugar.
Add to wet ingredients, stirring together quickly, and spoon into greased muffin tins.
The muffins will... - 34.714
Maple Oat Bran Muffins
Maple Oat Bran Muffins is an extremely tasty and different dish. The last time I served it for an informal get together of my friends and they raided the chicken for more. Try this Maple Oat Bran Muffins recipe! - 38.2546
Bran Muffins With Variations
Bran Muffins are delicious and easy to make. Here is a brilliant recipe for various types of Bran Muffins you can make! All of the Bran Muffin variations are yummy. Try this Bran Muffins with Variations recipe! - 40.175
Banana Pecan Oat Muffins
These banana pecan oat muffins are just the pick, if you are looking for a delicious and healthy muffin recipe that can be indulged in without feeling the guilt. Topped with nutty pecans and cinnamons, the banana pecan oat muffin can just liven up the... - 45.6906
Carrot Raisin Bran Muffins
Carrot and Raisin Bran Muffins serves as a quick and easy breakfast. You can always make more and keep the muffins in the freezer, as they are quite handy. - 144.421
Half-moon Bay Pumpkin Bran Muffins
Yummy Half-Moon Bay Pumpkin Bran Muffins is another thing all together. Surprise your family with your Half-Moon Bay Pumpkin Bran Muffins, I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 36.6073
Granola Bran Muffins
You will find the Granola Bran Muffins a rare treat! Prepare the Granola Bran Muffins with a little effort, enjoy the recipe and let us know what you feel about it. - 46.7688
Nut Bran Muffins With Caramel
1) Heat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take 12 muffin cups and grease them well.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix bran cereal and milk and let stand about 5 minutes.
4) In a small saucepan, mix 1/4 cup of the dark brown sugar, 2 teaspoons of the corn... - 44.8227
Date Nut Bran Muffins
1. In a bowl, take the cereal and pour boiling water over it.
2. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. In another bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and keep aside.
4. Mix the egg, milk and vegetable oil with the cereal.
5. Add... - 47.3517
Orange Pecan Muffins
Preheat the oven to 400 F.
Arrange paper baking cups in muffin pan cups or oil the muffin pan cups with cooking vegetable spray.
Take a bowl, mix flour, bran, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and pecans into it.
In a cup, mix oil and... - 46.8673
Peach Pecan Muffins
1) Take 21 muffin pan cups and grease them after placing paper liners.
2) Preheat oven to 400° F.
3) Take a medium size bowl and combine together brown sugar, flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
4) Slice 2 nectarines or peaches... - 46.5859
Pecan Oat Muffins
1.Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, mix the oat bran, oats, whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, pecans, raisins, and baking powder.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg substitute, buttermilk, maple syrup, oil, and... - 43.4114
Banana Pecan Muffins
Sift flours and soda into basin, return husks from sifter to basin.
Mix in bran, sugar and pecans.
Make well in centre of dry ingredients, add bananas, butter, lightly beaten egg and buttermilk, mix with fork only until combined.
Drop tablespoonfuls of... - 31.3132
Double Nut-double Oat Muffins
Double Nut-Double Oat Muffins are an easy to make sweet dish. I have a sweet tooth and these muffins please me plenty! Try this Double Nut-Double Oat Muffins recipe and you will understand why. - 35.9934
Jamaican Banana Pecan Muffins
Mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt, sugar, nutmeg and bran.
In a small bowl, mix the mashed bananas, water, vanilla, egg and melted butter.
Stir well with whisk.
Combine quickly with the dry ingredients.
Fill greased muffin cups... - 42.0678
Combine all ingredients and stir until well blended (To get an easy, accurate milk measure, pour the 2 T of oil into a 1 cup measure and add enough milk to make 1 cup).
Line the bottom of a 5 x 9-inch greased bread pan with wax paper.
Add the batter and bake... - 27.5295
Spanish Sherry Nut Muffins
Cut up dates and put into a large mixing bowl.
Pour boiling strong coffee over them and stir well.
Then pour in the sherry and add butter.
Let stand until butter is soft and melting.
(Prepare muffin pans. Preheat oven while this mixture soaks up the date... - 43.8092
Low Fat Date Bran Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Mix dates tossed with baking powder in boiling water. Keep aside and allow to cool.
3. Mix oil, sugar, and vanilla well with date mixture and beat in flour, nuts, and bran.
4. Transfer equally into 12... - 46.866
Healthy And Tasty Carrot Bran Cupcakes
Cupcakes are good for any occasion and when it's something as sumptuous as carrot bran cake, the joy just doubles up. This holiday, use the versatile carrot to make lip-smacking cupcakes that isn't just sumptuous but also healthy. Betty explains a... - 108.823
Homemade Pumpkin Muffins
Instead of throwing away the overripe pumpkins, you can puree it to make lip-smacking muffins. Pumpkin muffins aren't only an indispensable part of Thanksgiving table, but also makes for a great breakfast or snack option. Just replicate the recipe as shown in... - 107.37
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2) Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, toss the apple and lime juice, stir in the sugar, and keep aside for 5 minutes.
4) In a large bowl, sift the plain and... - 45.3275
Wild Rice Muffins
In small saucepan, bring 2 cups (500 mL) water to boil; add rice, cover and cook over medium heat until very tender and splayed, about 45 minutes.
Drain well; let cool.
In bowl, whisk eggs; mix in rice, milk and butter.
In large bowl, stir together flour,... - 43.5823
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2) Rinse and cut the orange into 8 pieces without peeling.
3) Place in a blender alongwith the orange juice and dates or raisins and whirl until liquified.
4) Blend the oil and egg until smooth.
5)... - 46.5632
Orange Carrot Muffins
Butter or line a microwave safe muffin pan with doubled paper cups.
In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
In a second bowl, beat egg, oil, margarine, molasses and orange juice.
Fold in orange peel and carrots.
Mix into dry ingredients.
Fill cups to... - 39.841
Beatrice's Basic Muffin
1) The oven is preheated to 350 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) Egg whites are beaten till they peak and set aside.
4) The group 1 ingredients are mixed in a large bowl.
5) Group 3 ingredients are blended well... - 46.5031