- » Pecan Apricot Cookies
Pecan Apricot Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan apricot cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan apricot cookies recipes.
Apricot Pecan Tassies
Apricot Pecan Tassies has a fine taste. Apricot Pecan Tassies get its taste from apricot mixed with cheese, topped with pecans. Apricot Pecan Tassies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.9504
You May Also Like!
Apricot Filled Cookies
Apricot filled cookies are oat and flour cookies prepared with a pecan and apricot filling. Delicious and chewy, this filling makes the apricot cookies a light and delightful snack to go with tea or by itself. - 45.4583
Apricot Pecan Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cream the butter and 1 cup sugar together until light, then beat in the eggs until light and fluffy.
3) Stir in the vanilla extract and 3 cups flour, blend well.
4) Over a greased cookie sheet, place the... - 39.8872
Empanadas With Apricot Pecan Filling
To make the filling, place the apricots in a saucepan over medium heat and cover them with water.
Add the sugar and simmer until the apricots are very soft and start to break down, 20 to 25 minutes.
Add more water if necessary.
Stir in the remaining... - 42.3293
Combine apricots, coconut, and pecans in a large bowl; add sweetened condensed milk, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 1 inch balls, and roll each ball in powdered sugar.
Store balls in an airtight container in refrigerator. - 23.2519
Apricot Pinwheel Slices
A deicious apricot pinwheel slices recipe. (image via: cattapanscookies.blogspot.com) - 30.2457
Chocolate Apricot Thumbprint Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
4. Gradually add sugar, beating until the... - 45.8206
delightful apricot muffins, these are baked with pureed apricots along with chopped pecans. Sweetened with brown sugar these muffins are a great hit with kids and adults both. - 41.7366
1. In a food processor, place the apricot, coconut, pecans. Run the processor till the contents are smooth and blended
2. Add condensed milk to the processor and run it
3. Shape it into tiny balls
4. Roll in powdered sugar
5. Serve as a snack - 37.2563
Apricot Raisin Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
MAKING - FILLING
2. In a container of food processor, puree the pecans by running the PUREE blade for about 3- 4 seconds until pecans get roughly chopped.
3. Add water, apricot, brown sugar, lemon and cornstarch... - 45.0295
How To Make Betty's Rugelach (apricot And Raspberry Pastries)
How to make the Jewish holiday treat Rugelach (Traditional recipe is made with Apricot jam). Betty Bannerman Busciglio demonstrates how to make both the Apricot and Raspberry types. Perfect in her home as part of her extensive Christmas Cookie platters. - 0