- » Pecan Apricot Cookies
Pecan Apricot Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan apricot cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan apricot cookies recipes.
Apricot Pecan Tassies
Apricot Pecan Tassies has a fine taste. Apricot Pecan Tassies get its taste from apricot mixed with cheese, topped with pecans. Apricot Pecan Tassies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 45.4581
Apricot Pecan Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cream the butter and 1 cup sugar together until light, then beat in the eggs until light and fluffy.
3) Stir in the vanilla extract and 3 cups flour, blend well.
4) Over a greased cookie sheet, place the... - 42.247
Empanadas With Apricot Pecan Filling
To make the filling, place the apricots in a saucepan over medium heat and cover them with water.
Add the sugar and simmer until the apricots are very soft and start to break down, 20 to 25 minutes.
Add more water if necessary.
Stir in the remaining... - 43.7112
Apricot Filled Cookies
Apricot filled cookies are oat and flour cookies prepared with a pecan and apricot filling. Delicious and chewy, this filling makes the apricot cookies a light and delightful snack to go with tea or by itself. - 46.4838
Apricot Pinwheel Slices
A deicious apricot pinwheel slices recipe. (image via: cattapanscookies.blogspot.com) - 30.6967
Combine apricots, coconut, and pecans in a large bowl; add sweetened condensed milk, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 1 inch balls, and roll each ball in powdered sugar.
Store balls in an airtight container in refrigerator. - 24.4346
Chocolate Apricot Thumbprint Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
4. Gradually add sugar, beating until the... - 47.5156
delightful apricot muffins, these are baked with pureed apricots along with chopped pecans. Sweetened with brown sugar these muffins are a great hit with kids and adults both. - 43.5505
1. In a food processor, place the apricot, coconut, pecans. Run the processor till the contents are smooth and blended
2. Add condensed milk to the processor and run it
3. Shape it into tiny balls
4. Roll in powdered sugar
5. Serve as a snack - 37.5368
Apricot Raisin Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
MAKING - FILLING
2. In a container of food processor, puree the pecans by running the PUREE blade for about 3- 4 seconds until pecans get roughly chopped.
3. Add water, apricot, brown sugar, lemon and cornstarch... - 46.4343
Pecan Meringue Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) On a parchment paper mark two 9- inch circles, cover a baking with this parchment paper.
1) Beat the egg whites until it is stiff.
2) Add superfine sugar, and continue beating till it is very stiff and... - 44.1189
How To Make Betty's Rugelach (apricot And Raspberry Pastries)
How to make the Jewish holiday treat Rugelach (Traditional recipe is made with Apricot jam). Betty Bannerman Busciglio demonstrates how to make both the Apricot and Raspberry types. Perfect in her home as part of her extensive Christmas Cookie platters. - 0
Cream butter with extract; add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Add flour in fourths, mixing until blended after each addition.3.
Turn dough into a lightly greased 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking pan and spread evenly.
Spread the... - 38.925
Parisian Bars With Honey
Combine cereal, dates, and nuts and put through grinder, using finest blade.
Add honey, butter, and lemon juice; blend thoroughly.
Set aside about one-third of the mixture for topping.
Press remaining two-thirds of mixture into one lightly greased 8-inch... - 40.274
Oatmeal Apricot Drops
Beat butter and shortening in a large mixing bow] with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds or until softened.
Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt.
Beat until combined.
Beat in eggs and apricot nectar until... - 47.1703
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pecans, apricots, ginger, flour and orange rind. Set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, heat the butter, honey, sugar, cream and rum. Keep stirring... - 47.4105
Pecan Crust Cheesecake With Fresh Peaches
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
3. On a cookie sheet, toast pecans for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and keep it aside to cool.
4. In a food processor, grind toasted pecans, wheat germ and cinnamon.
5.... - 45.8971
Dream Squares makes the right pick as a party dessert or as a tea time snack. These dream squares are well liked by kids, try this out - take my word they wont let you stop with once! Dream squares are pretty easy to prepare and the only delay it takes is for... - 46.5135
Buttery Jam Cookies
These are fluffy, moist (and not too buttery) cookies that could really well with an afternoon tea. I used apricot passion fruit jam, but I would love to experiment with blackberry or raspberry or a mixed fruit preserves. - 50.0536
Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
On a sheet of wax paper, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
2 In a large bowl, stir together the jam, oil, honey, and egg whites until well combined.
Stir in the flour... - 43.3181
Angel Pillows is a very popular Christmas recipe. Angel Pillows gets its taste from vegetable shortening mixed with cheese and milk. Angel Pillows is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 47.2761
Hamantashen is a delicious Purim cookie consisting of a rich blend of fruits and nuts from the Jewish cuisine. Though a bit elaborate to make, the Hamantashen is worth the effort. Try this Hamantashen and tell me if you like it. - 51.5296
Biscotti With Dried Fruits
To Make Dough: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse apricots and figs until chopped.
Transfer to an 8-cup (2-quart) microwavesafe bowl and stir in raisins, currants, and Marsala.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until hot... - 47.5295
Raw Food Recipe: Halloween Cookies
1. In a blender, put the oats and process until it turns into flour.
2. Chop the raisins and apricot, and set aside.
3. In a food processor, grind together walnut, pecan and Brazil nuts, until its forms into flour.
4. Add oat flour,... - 108.754
Austrian Nut Butter Cookies
Prepare Rich Chocolate Filling.
Sift flour, sugar, and spices together; mix in almonds.
Cut in butter until mixture becomes a soft dough (requires working beyond the stage when particles are the size of rice kernels).
Using finger tips, shape into a... - 40.2565
Measure butter, granulated sugar, and salt into large bowl.
With electric mixer at medium speed, beat until mixture is light—this will take about 3 minutes.
Add egg yolks, cream, and vanilla.
Beat until the mixture is fluffy—2 minutes.
Gradually add... - 40.3647
Ginger & Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F Combine cookies and pecans in food processor or blender container; process until finely crushed.
Combine crumb mixture and butter in medium bowl.
Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 10-inch quiche dish or 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 7... - 45.7879
1. In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, pecans, 1 cup powdered sugar, bourbon, and apricot preserves. Stir until well blended.
2. With hands, form into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar and place between layers of wax paper in a... - 23.6102
Nutty Maple Granola
The Natural Princess indulges in her sweet tooth and makes some nutty maple granola. It's snack time. - 118.631
Sour Cream Pastries
With pastry blender, cut butter into flour till mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and sour cream; blend into flour mixture.
Chill dough several hours or overnight.
Divide dough into four equal portions, keeping each part refrigerated till ready... - 38.4093
Easy Noel Fruit Cake
1. Grease a 6-cup fluted tube pan or 8 1/2 x 3 5/8 x 25/8 incn loaf pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper. (If tube pan isn't flat on bottom, grease very well; dust with flour; tap out.
2. Combine mix with fruit, pecans and raisins in a large bowl;... - 31.7959
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 48.6383
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.6217