- » Pecan Apple Bar
Pecan Apple Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan apple bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan apple bar recipes.
Apple Butterscotch Bars
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2.Take a 9x13 baking pan and spray it with a non-stick cooking spray.
3.Peel and dice the apples.
4.In a large bowl, mix together sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla. Stir it until well... - 122.72
Caramel Apple Bars
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.Transfer mixture to the pan and press down in an even layer. Bake for... - 32.3892
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 47.4639
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 x 8-inch pan, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a food processor, chop the prunes with 1 tablespoon flour.
4) In a small saucepan, combine the prunes with apple juice and butter.
5) Bring to a... - 46.9535
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714
Toffee Apple Pie
FOR THE PIE CRUST
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 375°F.
FOR THE PIE FILLING
In large bowl, combine all filling ingredients; blend... - 46.1244
Chewy Apple Brownies
1. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking tin and cut out a piece of aluminum foil to cover the pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
4. In... - 46.6222
Recipes For A Spooktacular Halloween Dinner Party
I love special occasions and I adore entertaining but I don't like to spend all my time in the kitchen while the action is going on outside. With that in mind, I've put together a fun, easy, and stress free menu for feartastic entertaining! - 0