- » Pecan Apple Bar
Pecan Apple Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan apple bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan apple bar recipes.
Apple Butterscotch Bars
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2.Take a 9x13 baking pan and spray it with a non-stick cooking spray.
3.Peel and dice the apples.
4.In a large bowl, mix together sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla. Stir it until well... - 112.365
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 45.4112
Caramel Apple Bars
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.Transfer mixture to the pan and press down in an even layer. Bake for... - 28.8857
Oatmeal Sweet Bars With Dried Fruits
Do you have any ready to eat breakfast snacks prepared and stored away? If not then, here is a really healthy video recipe for you to try out. Not only is this simple to make, it is also a great option for kids when they demand those midday snacks! Made with... - 124.445
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 x 8-inch pan, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a food processor, chop the prunes with 1 tablespoon flour.
4) In a small saucepan, combine the prunes with apple juice and butter.
5) Bring to a... - 44.743
Toffee Apple Pie
FOR THE PIE CRUST
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 375°F.
FOR THE PIE FILLING
In large bowl, combine all filling ingredients; blend... - 44.1092
Chewy Apple Brownies
1. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking tin and cut out a piece of aluminum foil to cover the pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
4. In... - 47.2383