- » Pecan
Pecan is one of the most nutritious, great tasting, and widely used nuts. Scientifically recognized as Carya illinoinensis, pecans are native to North America, and belong to the family of hickory trees. It is closely ... More »
Sugar Glazed Pecans Appetizer
Are you crazy about the candied pecans, which you can buy packed in your grocery stores? With this easy recipe of candied pecans, there is no need to depend on those store-bought packs. Now your candied pecans can be more fresh and more crunchy. Here is the... - 124.273
Pecans turn out good when used in something sweet to be had as they are or to use with other food. Watch Barbara and Dee in their dramatic style showing how to make Cinnamon Pecans that are good as snacks or to use with breads or salads. Simple sweet treats ... - 117.89
1-2-3 Raw Pecan Pie Balls
Instant energy boosting pecan balls! These are great to carry for a healthy snack and when you feel you are low on energy or have a sweet craving, pop one of these in your mouth and you can run a marathon! Made with organic raw ingredients, these pecan balls... - 117.257
Why not make some delicious cinnamon sugared pecans for a snack or for topping your favorite desserts. Watch this impressive video that shares this simple recipe and offers great gifting idea. These pecans are easy to make and to wonderful to eat. Try it... - 116.813
Sweet & Spicy Pecans
These Sweet & Spicy Pecans make an excellent snack. It is more of a 'munch while watching game' kinda snack. The recipe is broken down into simple steps for easy understanding in this video from The Food Channel. Enjoy! - 107.661
Pecan Toffee Coffeecake
The cake is so tender and moist, the streusel in the centre and top is cinnamon-y and together they taste like a delightful donut! The pecan-toffee topping is this coffee cake's icing on the cake and you will love the salty-sweet combo. This coffee cake is... - 106.397
How To Make Cinnamon Sugared Pecans
For all those diet conscious people, who are looking for recipe rich in vitamins and minerals, then this cinnamon pecan is one you should try. Here the chef has displayed the instructions so well, that in no time you will be able to make tasty pecan snack... - 104.855
Super Bowl Party Favorite Glazed Pecans
When you need a quick and easy party food to feed your football fanatics on a Super Bowl Sunday, a fistful of crunchy, salty and sweet glazed pecans makes for a great food to munch on and are easy to serve too. Just toss some in paper cones to make and send... - 98.4156
Raw Pecan Pie
Looking for healthier holiday desserts? This pecan pie cannot get any healthier! This raw and organic version is chock full of healthy proteins, healthy fatty acids, fiber, and minerals. Unlike its traditional counterparts, this one is completely free of... - 97.1263
Delicious Pecan Pie
Looking for a great dessert recipe? Here's an interesting pecan pie recipe that can easily be prepared at home. Watch this video now and treat your family to this irresistible dish. - 93.5659
Holiday Cookies – Wedding Cake Cookies
I always used to fantasize about these Holiday cookies, mostly because they are delicious. And no, I'm not a hopeless romantic. These classic Wedding Cake Cookies are so fantastic, and they will hit a home run everytime you bake them. Watch and learn from... - 93.0045
Crispy Pecan Cookies
Crispy pecan cookies are a great alternate for peanut brittle without the peanuts and with more richness and nutrition. Watch this video and try these crispies this festive season. - 91.599
Quick And Easy Pecan Pie
Pecan Pie is a delicious combination of buttery crisp pastry and a rich, dense, and chewy filling that is loaded with toasted pecans. Watch this video to learn how to make Elvis Presley’s favorite dessert! - 91.5685
Carmelized Pecans And Sweet Potatoes
Talk about good Holiday food, and voila we have the Carmelized And Pecan Sweet Potatoes. What a sheer delight to the bored palate. So sweet, so good! This video shows you how to bake this dish away to glory. Enjoy! - 89.3204
Classic Pecan Brittle Cookies
The Pecan Brittle Cookies are a classic. It is made in a lot of households and it is a perfect snack to hand out to the l'il trick or treaters on Halloween. Watch and learn how to make this sweet treat from this video. Enjoy! - 88.7259
Chocolate Covered Pecans
This wonderful no bake dessert will become a favorite of the house. Easy to make, Chocolate Covered Pecans are great as an on-the-go snack that is perfect for chocolate lovers. Join Dorothy from RawFoodBlog as she shows you how to make this quick and easy... - 87.0824
Pecan Pie Cookies
These are cookies which made from pecan nuts! Crunchy and baked to perfection for the tea time or snack time. A good video on how to get some cookies baked! See the video for more! - 78.4084
Raw Pecan Sandies
Would you like to try a no baking Pecan Sandies recipe? Chef Dorothy brings her secret recipe to make these yummy cookies exclusively for you. Watch this video and learn how you can prepare them at home. - 64.3034
Pecan crisps recipe is such an easy, simple and quick one to make and serve. A good snack option, you can pack it in your child's lunch box as school snack. Learn this recipe of pecan crisps and make any variations as desired. - 50.343
Pecan Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
4. Gradually add egg yolks and the extracts, beating... - 49.8823
Melt chocolate; set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and 3/4 cup sugar.
Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate.
Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Stir into chocolate mixture.
Add chopped... - 49.0751
Pumpkin Pecan Braid
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; spray a coat of cooking spray over a cookie sheet
2. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and egg yolk and mix together with half a cup of pecans, till blended well
3.... - 48.9451
Spicy Pecan Crusted Grouper
In a 9" X 9" glass baking dish, combine the scallions, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and ginger.
Place the grouper in the marinade and turn to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
In a pie plate, combine the bread crumbs, cereal flakes, pecans,... - 48.7157
1. Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, salt and spices using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Stir the soda into the milk and set aside.
5. Combine the raisins and... - 48.5943
Crunchy Pecan Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Mix shortening and sugar, creaming them well.
3) Add egg, nuts and flavoring to this creamed mixture.
4) Sift together all the dry ingredients and beat in the egg mixture alternately with milk.
5) Take... - 48.3027
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C before baking.
2) Sift together the dry ingredients except sugar.
3) Beat the egg whites till they reach a stiff stage.
4) Mix butter with sugar, creaming well and then beat in egg yolks.
5) Add in flour... - 48.0019
Good Luck Roll-ups
Good Luck Roll-Ups are cookies with a twist. They are rolled up. Since they are named good luck why not serve them on New Years. A New Year roll up cookie for all your guests. - 47.8331
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour and salt.
3. Heat fat in a deep fat fryer or frying pan to 325°F
4. In a large batter bowl, add the egg yolks and sugar.
5. Whisk... - 47.5119
1. Pre-heat oven to 275° F.
2. In a bowl, add egg white (at room temperature), water, salt, and spices; using a hand blender, beat until foamy.
3. Slowly, add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
4. One by one,... - 47.5081
Butterscotch Pecan Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Cream butter. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
3. Mix egg and vanilla. Beat well.
4. In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
5. Fold into creamed mixture and mix to make a stiff batter.
6. Add... - 47.1703
n 2-quart Generation II Saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil.
Stir in rice and reduce heat to simmer.
Cover and cook 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in Stir-Fry Skillet.
Add pecans, scallions, garlic and ginger; stir-fry on medium high 2 minutes.
Add... - 47.0669
Red Emperor With Pecan Rice
Cut banana Leaves into pieces Large enough to fit into a Large pan of boiling water.
Using tongs, dip one piece of Leaf at a time into boiLing water; remove, rinse under coLd water, pat dry with absorbent paper.
Leaves shouLd be soft and... - 46.9726
Easy Pecan Cookies
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add soda and water to combine. Set it aside.
3) In another bowl, add butter to cream.
4) Slowly add sugar to beat well for a light and fluffy mixture.
5) Add eggs and beat well.
6) Pour in soda mixture... - 46.2981
Pecan Hollandaise Sauced Turkey
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook asparagus in a small amount of boiling water for 5 to 7 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Put 1/4 of the asparagus spears crosswise onto each turkey slice.
Roll up slices.
Place turkey rolls,... - 46.1448
Angostura Pecan Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Blend sugar and butter until creamy.
3. Put eggs in the mixture and blend further.
4. Sieve flour, salt and soda and once done, put into the butter mixture.
5. Stir well.
6. Put ground nuts and... - 45.6209
Scalloped Salsify With Parmesan And Pecans
1) Clean the salsify by scrubbing the surface thoroughly. Discard both the ends and peel off the skin. Slice it into 2-inch pieces.
2) In a medium bowl, combine 2 quarts of water and lemon juice. Drop the salsify slices into the water as soon as... - 45.5782
Sweet Potato Pecan Muffins
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners or grease the muffin cups.
Prepare the pecan streusel topping: In a medium-size bowl, combine all the ingredients except the butter.
Use your fingertips to work in the butter until the... - 45.2401
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, vanilla, sugar and salt. Blend using a electric beater.
4. Add pecans and flour and mix well using a... - 45.1973
Pecan Crescent Cookies
In large bowl, with electric mixer or wooden spoon, blend butter, 1/4 cup sugar, water, and vanilla.
Gradually stir in flour, pecans, and salt until well blended.
Form dough into a ball; flatten to 1 inch thick.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 2... - 45.1825
Cinnamon Pecan Braids
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
Add eggs and remaining water; mix well.
In another bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Beat into yeast mixture (do not knead).
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
For... - 45.1556
Mammoth Pecan Braid
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Pour scalded milk over the sugar, butter, and salt in a large bowl.
Stir until butter is melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Blend in 1 cup flour, beating until smooth.
Stir in yeast.
Add about half of the remaining flour to yeast... - 45.0244
Butterscotch Pecan Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs, beating them well.
4) Add the flour, salt, and... - 45.0139
Pecan Whole Wheat Drops
Combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a sifter.
Sift together into a bowl.
Using an electric mixer, cream margarine.
Gradually add granulated sugar replacement and fructose, Add eggs, one at a time,... - 44.7677
Pecan Strips has a wonderful taste. Pecan Strips gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and coconut, flavored with vanilla and topped with pecans. Pecan Strips is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 44.7587
Pumpkin Pecan Loaves
For streusel, combine brown sugar and flour in a bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in 1/2 cup pecans; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the pound cake mixes, pumpkin, eggs, water, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice; beat... - 44.6584
Drown Rice With Pecans
1) In a 2-quart casserole, combine together the water and orange.
2) Cover with a lid and microwave the contents at HIGH for 4 minutes, till boiling.
3) Add the rice and bouillon granules. Stir well.
4) Cover once again and microwave at MEDIUM for 45... - 44.575
Pumpkin Pecan Cookies
If you like pumpkin pie, you will love these cookies. They taste like little pumpkin pies. They are awesome! - 44.3897
Butter Pecan Brittle
1. Take a heavy Dutch oven and butter its sides.
2. In a pan combine sugar, 1 cup whipping cream, corn syrup and butter and cook with constant stirring over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. On sides of pan using a pastry brush... - 44.3709
Trout Meuniere With Pecans
Bone and butterfly fish, opposite, or purchase boned, butterflied fish.
Rinse butterflied fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Pour milk and flour into separate shallow dishes.
Dip rinsed fish in milk, then dip outside of fish in flour to coat.
Shake off excess... - 44.2007
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add flour sifting it in the creamed mixture.
4) Add the pecans and water along... - 44.1977
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, syrup, water and salt; mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring constantly, until mixture boils and sugar dissolves.
3. Put in the pecans; bring back to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, until mixture reaches... - 44.1928
Glazed Roasted Stuffed Rock Cornish Hens
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Thaw the frozen rock cornish hens.
3) In a pan, saute the onion and celery in butter for about 5 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with the salt and paprika, then stir in the bread, pecans and parsely, mix lightly.... - 44.1756
Deviled Pecan Ball
1) Chop the pecans.
2) Combine the first 3 ingredients and... - 44.0858
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Soften cream cheese; blend in 1/2 cup butter.
Stir in flour; blend thor- oughly.
Chill for 1 hour.
Shape into 2 dozen 1-inch balls.
Place in small muffin cups; press on bottoms and sides of muffin cups.
Sprinkle pecans in... - 43.8178
1. Apply butter on the insides of a 15"X10"X1" baking pan and spread the nuts evenly
2. In a kettle, mix together sugar, corn syrup and water, heat gradually and stir all the while till the sugar dissolves
3. Cook without stirring upto a temperature of... - 43.5765
Brussels Sprouts And Pecans
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Boil the brussel sprouts in 1/2-inch salted boiling water till it becomes tender.
3) Arrange the brussels in a 1 1/2-quart greased casserole.
3) In a saucepan, prepare white sauce by sauteing flour in melted... - 43.4927
Sweet Potato Pecan Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin pan cups with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat sweet potatoes, corn syrup, corn oil, eggs and... - 43.4648
Spicy Pecan Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cream the butter until light and fluffy, then beat in the sugar, vanilla and egg yolk together until light.
3) Stir in the sifted dry ingredients and half of the nuts, mix well.
4) In a 15 x 10 inches... - 43.017
1) In a saucepan, cover the pecans with water and bring to a boill.
2) Boil the contents for about 1 minute and drain well.
3) Mix together the spices and sugar and set aside.
4) While the pecans are still warm, toss them with the sugar mixture.
5) On... - 42.9767
For pastry, in mixing bowl cream together the 1/2 cup butter or margarine and softened cream cheese.
Stir in flour; mix well.
Cover; chill mixture about 1 hour.
In small mixing bowl stir together egg, brown sugar, the 1 tablespoon butter or margarine,... - 42.9076
Butter Pecan Turtles
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°).
Place flour and 3/4 cup brown sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
With pastry blender or fork, cut in 1/3 cup butter or margarine until crumbly and well-mixed.
Pat firmly on bottom of an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
Sprinkle... - 42.6515
Baby Lima With Pecans
(1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
(2) Add the beans and toss lightly.
(3) Pour in the water, stir.
(4) Cover the pan and simmer beans for 15 to 20 minutes until they are soft.
(5) Remove the lid and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes longer... - 42.3537
Hot-As-A-Pistol Pecans finds top position in my list of appetizers. This is a favorite for kids mainly because of its strange name. The recipe of Hot-As-A-Pistol Pecans is pretty easy and all that you have to focus on is the timing. - 42.187
Pecan Stuffed Quail
Pecan Stuffed Quail is definitely a keeper. Pecan Stuffed Quail is a very good quail recipe, the best I have so far tasted. You will definitely agree with me! - 41.957
Holiday Butter Balls
Cream sugar and butter.
Beat in vanilla, coffee powder, cocoa, flour and salt.
Stir in pecans.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Bake on ungreased sheets at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Cool and serve. - 41.9245
Sheriff's Pecan Casserole
1) In a bowl, prepare the bread mixture as instructed on the package label.
2) Lightly dust the work surface with flour and knead the bread mixture until dough forms a ball for 5 minutes.
3) Cover with inverted bowl over dough and allow to rise... - 41.7723
Very coarsely chop 1 cup pecans; finely chop remaining pecans and reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
Mix coarsely chopped pecans and 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans with the baking soda; set aside.
In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine the sugar, butter, water,... - 41.437
Brussels Sprouts And Pecans
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a 1 1/2 quart casserole with vegetable oil.
Cook brussels sprouts, uncovered to preserve color, in a small amount of boiling water until tender.
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high... - 41.3827
Butter Pecan Rounds
Cream the butter.
Gradually add the sugar; blend until creamy.
Stir in the egg yolk.
Sift the flour with the cream of tartar and salt.
Add the chopped pecans.
Stir into the creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet; top each with a... - 41.0581
Brussels Sprouts With Pecan Butter
Soak Brussels sprouts in salted water to cover for 20 minutes using 1 teaspoon salt to 1 quart water.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Place Brussels sprouts in a saucepan with chicken stock, onion and salt.
Bring to boiling point and cook, uncovered, for 5... - 40.8639
Candy's Pecan Delight
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) In a medium bowl, add in the egg whites and beat them stiff.
3) Slowly, add in the sugar and baking powder. Beat well to mix.
4) Add in the crushed soda crackers, 3/4 cup pecans and vanilla extract.
5)... - 40.8464
Chop nuts finely; set aside.
In bowl, beat butter with 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the sugar until smooth; beat in vanilla.
With wooden spoon, stir in flour, salt and nuts, using hands to finish mixing and form dough into ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 30... - 40.7318
1) Take a saucepan and mix all the ingredients together.
2) Heat gently until the sugar melts.
3) Stir continuously and cook to soft ball stage (about 232 degree).
4) Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
5) Arrange the pecans on a waxed paper and... - 40.6315
1. Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Grease two 12-cup mini muffin or cupcake tins. To make the pastry, cut the butter and cream cheese into pieces and place in a mixing bowl. Sift over the flour and mix to a smooth... - 40.4394
Cynthia's Toasted Pecans
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, celery salt, garlic powder, cayenne, and seasoned salt.
Simmer for a few minutes for the flavors to combine.
Add the pecans and stir until... - 40.1963
Jumbo Shrimp With Spicy Pecans
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a deep bowl, toss pecan halves with melted margarine, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, pepper, and cumin.
Arrange nuts in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
Bake the nuts for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
Using... - 40.1757
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line cookie sheets with foil; lightly grease foil.
Combine pecans and flour in small bowl.
Combine sugar, syrup, butter and milk in medium saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat; stir in flour... - 39.9416
Cream shortening end 1 cup sugar together, add egg yolk, cinnamon and flour.
Spread 1/4 inch thick in a well greased 10x15 inch pan.
Add tablespoon sugar to beaten egg white and brush over top of dough.
Cover with thick layer of pecans and... - 39.9252
Combine cream cheese and margarine, mixing until well blended.
Add flour; mix well.
Divide dough into quarters; divide each quarter into 12 balls.
Press each ball onto bottom and sides of miniature muffin pans.
Combine eggs, brown sugar and vanilla;... - 39.8537
Toasted Spice Pecans
1) Get the oven ready at 325°.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and spread the pecans in it.
3) Toast the pecans in the oven for around 10 minutes.
4) Take a baking pan, add butter to it and heat it in the oven until the butter melts.
5) Stir the... - 39.795
Fit electric mixer with whisk if available.
Beat butter on high until creamy and almost white.
Beat in sugar or fructose 1 tablespoon at a time.
Add vanilla and stir to blend.
Resift flour and slowly blend into butter mixture.
Mix in ground pecans 1 cup at a... - 39.7517
Pecan Pumpkin Loaves
In a mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
Add pumpkin, eggs, oil, water and vanilla; mix well.
Stir in pecans.
Pour into three greased 8-in x 4-in x 2-in loaf pans.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool for 10... - 39.738
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water and honey stirring well to mix.
2. Bring mixture to a boil cook without stirring and to soft ball stage (240°).
3. Remove from heat, add flavorings and cool to lukewarm.
4. With an electric mixer beat 2 to... - 39.7107
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Make Crust: In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat 1 1/3 cups butter and 2/3 cup granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, egg yolk and vanilla until well blended. At low speed, beat in flour, baking... - 39.2435
Butterscotch Pecan Squares
Butter an 8-inch square pan; set aside.
In a 2-quart saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and milk.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in powdered sugar, pecans and vanilla.
Pour into prepared pan.
When firm,... - 39.149
Sweet Potato Pecan Balls
1 Place sweet potatoes in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Add water; cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 7 to 10 minutes on HIGH, or until tender. Drain; mash to give 2 cups. Stir in seasonings. Shape mixture into 10 (2-inch) balls. Dip each into beaten egg;... - 39.1056
Sugar Pecan Crisps
Cream together softened butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
Add egg, vanilla, and salt; beat well.
Gradually stir in flour.
Cover and chill 30 minutes for easier handling.
Shape dough into a 12-inch log; roll in chopped pecans to coat outside of log.
Wrap... - 38.973
Sugar And Spice Pecans
In 4 to 5-quart casserole place pecans, MICROWAVE 7 MINUTES on HIGH, stirring 2 to 3 times.
While nuts are cooking, combine sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in small bowl.
Stir until blended.
To hot pecans add butter.
Stir until butter is melted and pecans... - 38.9664
Super Colossal Cinnamon Pecan Ring
1 Grease a 14-inch pizza pan; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, flatten thawed dough slightly. Cut each loaf of dough into 4 pieces
(8 pieces total). Form each piece into a rope about 18 inches long. Brush entire surface of each rope with melted... - 38.916
In a skillet over low heat, toast pecans in butter for 15 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring often.
Dram on paper towels.
In a bowl, combine the sugar and spices.
Add pecans and toss to coat.
Spread on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake at 325° for 1.0... - 38.7693
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
2. Prepare the Cream Cheese Pastry: Blend together the flour, butter, cream cheese and salt in a large bowl with a mixer or your fingertips until well blended and the dough forms a ball. Divide the dough into 24 equal... - 38.7422
Cheese Pastry: Let cream cheese and 1/2 cup' butter soften at room temperature; blend.
Stir in flour.
Chill slightly, about 1 hour.
Shape in 2 dozen 1-inch balls; place in tiny ungreascd 1 3/4-inch muffin cups.
Press dough against bottom and sides of... - 38.4973
Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and creamy.
Stir in the egg yolks, vanilla and orange rind.
Set the egg whites aside for later use.
Fold the flour and salt into the mixture and chill for 1 hour.
Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly... - 38.1171
Pecan Crusted Snapper With Scallions
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the scallions, pecans, and bread crumbs. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. In a third shallow bowl, blend the egg and milk.
2. Dredge the fish in the flour mixture, then in the egg, and finally in the... - 38.0715
"Combine sugar, soda, buttermilk and salt.
Cook over high heat for 5 minutes or to 210 degrees on candy thermometer.
Stir frequently, scraping bottom of pan.
Add butter and pecans.
Cook, stirring con- stantly and scraping bottom and side of pan, until candy... - 37.9739
Minted Glazed Pecans
1. In a saucepan, heat water, sugar and corn syrup and stir till it starts to boil
2. Turn the heat down when a spoonful of the syrup dropped in water forms a ball and melt in marshmallows, add peppermint and pecans and stir well so that the nuts are... - 37.9205
Whisk together egg white and water.
Stir in pecans until all surfaces are moistened.
In separate bowl, mix together sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Sprinkle over pecans, mixing well.
Spread pecans on lightly greased or foil-lined cookie sheet.
Bake... - 37.8689
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Cream the butter and sugar together until light and add rest of the ingredients except the pecan halves.
3) Mix well, refrigerate until firm and shape the mixture into 3/4-inch balls.
4) On un-greased... - 37.8582
Combine sugar, corn syrup and salt in 1 1/2-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes.
Stir in pecans.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring after 2 minutes.
Stir in butter, vanilla and baking soda, mixing... - 37.819
Pecan Recipes By Category