- » Pear With Meat Salad
Pear With Meat Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pear With Meat Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pear With Meat Salad recipes.
Pork And Pear Salad
Trim any fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Sprinkle with sage and pepper.
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add meat; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is slightly pink in center.
Add nuts;... - 41.9036
Pear Chicken Salad
1. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chutney, mustard, vinegar, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
2. In medium bowl, combine chicken, goat cheese, pears, onion, and celery. Add dressing; toss to mix well. - 29.1546
Fresh Pear Salad
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Fresh Pear Salad! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Fresh Pear Salad and continue being healthy! - 32.0273
Fresh Pear And Crabmeat Salad
1) Peel and core the pears, then dice them.
2) Mix thoroughly with rest of the ingredients except the salad greens.
3) Serve immediately over a bed of salad greens. - 32.31
Grilled Chicken With Pear & Walnut Salad
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper; set aside.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
On platter, arrange salad.
Top with chicken. - 23.5905
Fresh Pear Salad
1. In a bowl combine cheese and mayonnaise.
2. Peel and core the pears by slitting them in lengthwise pattern.
3. Spray the lemon juice over it to save the pears from darkening.
4. Add plum ring to the center of each pear half and add spoonful of... - 40.5756
Pear And Fennel Salad
This Pear and Fennel Salad features an apple butter vinaigrette and is very simple to put together. The flavor of the fennel and ripe pear is bright and fresh, just like Spring. This salad goes very well with grilled meat or fish, which is a bonus since... - 123.28
Pear Waldorf Salad
Pear waldorf salad is a fruit and celery salad, made with added walnuts. The pear waldorf salad is dressed with mayo and best served chilled. Great with meats, it can also be paired with casserole dishes. - 30.5688
St Smoked Chicken Salad With Pears
1. Rinse the lettuce, shake off the excess moisture, and place the leaves on a clean cloth towel. Set another clean cloth towel over the leaves and roll up tightly. The cloths will absorb the moisture while you prepare the rest of the salad.
2. Combine the... - 36.7887
Duck And Pear Salad With Mango Chutney Dressing
We prefer medium rare duck, roasted at 450Â°F.for 15 minutes and at 375Â°F.for another 20 to 30 minutes.
If you prefer duck well done, cook longer, until tender, to your taste.
Skin the ducks, remove all flesh from bones, and cut meat into 1-inch... - 39.8999
Chicken & Asian Pear Salad With Mint
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Steep, cool, bone, and skin as directed for Steeped Chicken with Basil Dressing using a 3- to 4-quart pan.
Cut meat diagonally into thin slices.
Mix vinegar, sugar, and chopped mint until sugar is dissolved.
Line 2 dinner plates... - 33.5512
Winter Salad With Ripe Pears & Toasted Pecans
This Winter Salad With Ripe Pears & toasted Pecans is a crunchy treat ! This salad tasted heavenly with my meat dishes ! Just try this Winter Salad With Ripe Pears & toasted Pecans for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 39.9277
Washington State Pear & Beet Salad
This Washington State Pear and Beef Salad tastes unique ! Try this delicious fruit and vegetable medley with pasta or meat for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Washington State Pear are welcome ! - 42.332
Stuffed pears are a fun side dish to serve at an elaborate lunch or dinner party. Healthy and delicious, the ripe pears are stuffed with crab meat with french dressing along with celery and parley. The lemon juice adds an extra tang to this stuffed pears... - 36.0962
Measure water into a saucepan, add the lemon slices and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile wash the pears, leave peelings and stems on, but remove and replace blossom ends with 4 of the cloves Add the remaining ingredients to the water and lemon slices,... - 32.0422
Casserole Lamb With Pears
1) Preehat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Trim excess fat from the meat, if any, and cut it into neat pieces.
3) In a saute pan which has been lightly greased, put the meat pieces and brown them in their own fat. Move them to a... - 42.4965
Veal Scallops With Pears
Place pieces of veal well apart on plastic wrap; sprinkle with sage.
Cover with another sheet of plastic wrap, then pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until 1/16 inch thick; veal pieces will approximately triple in size.
Coat veal with flour and shake off... - 40.7427
Pork Chops Stuffed With Apples And Pears
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from the pork chops.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in each chop to make a pocket
4. In a saucepan, heat the oil over... - 45.0107
Turkey Salad is a nice salad which is suitable for any meal any time of the day. My friends who have tasted this Turkey Salad say that it is worth dying for. Have fun! - 28.7366
Lamb In Fresh Mint Sauce With Wild West Rice
A very appetizing meal for all those who like eating lamb. The combination of west rice and the fresh mint sauce just gives a unique flavour to this recipe. The video is quite knowledgeful and the chef has shared the secret sauce used in the recipe. - 132.445
Turkey Lime Mold
Dissolve gelatin and 1/4, teaspoon salt in 2 cups boiling water; cool.
To half the gelatin mixture, slowly add ginger ale and 1/2 CUP cold water.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in turkey.
Pour gelatin mixture into 6 1/2 cup mold; chill till almost... - 38.3226
Chicken Salad Bake
This is a brilliant Chicken Salad Bake! This tasty non-vegetarian dish is a favorite side dish amongst my friends. Try the Chicken Salad Bake and you will understand why! - 32.4718
Onion And Avocado Salad
Cook the bacon under a preheated medium grill until crisp.
Chop into small pieces and leave to cool.
Peel and slice the avocado.
Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Add the lettuce, spring onions, bacon, peanuts and French... - 31.6957
Roast Pork And Fruit Salad
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise dressing, pineapple juice, the 1 tablespoon honey mustard, and the ginger.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.Trim any fat from meat.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast in a 425°... - 40.7146
Dungeness Crab Fruit Salad
Lift off back shell of crab. Remove and discard viscera and gills. Rinse crab thoroughly under cool, running water. Break off legs; crack along edges. Cut into serving-sized pieces. Break body section into several pieces.
Micro-cook or steam until... - 32.489
Green Lobster Salad
Gut up the lobster into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes, prepare the cucumber and hard boiled eggs.
Slice the avocado pears in half, remove the seeds and take out the flesh with a sharp knife in pieces about 1/2 inch (1 cm) square.
Try not to pierce the skin with the... - 38.2611
Lamb Salad With Mint Dressing
1. Tear the cos lettuce into bite-size pieces and arrange on individual serving plates. Using a canelle knife, remove strips of peel along the length of the cucumber, then slice thinly. Add to the lettuce with the pimento, pear slices and spring onion... - 30.9985
Avocado And Chicken Salad
Avocado And Chicken Salad has a Fine taste. The orange juice and mayonnaise gives the Avocado And Chicken Salad Invigorating taste. Must catch it - 39.4802
Seared Scallop Salad
1. Clean the scallops removing the thin black vein from around the white meat and coral. Rinse thoroughly and dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Cut into 2-3 thick slices, depending on the scallop size.
3. Heat a griddle pan or heavy- based frying pan, then... - 46.3558
Celery And Fruit Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
This Celery and Fruit Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette tastes fantastic ! An irresistible sweet medley of fruit and greens smeared with Raspberry jam, eat this with spicy meat dishes or as it is like a dessert ! Just try this Celery and Fruit Salad with... - 36.6222
Veal Aspic Salad
1. Make this salad the day before it is to be served. Cover veal with cold, salted water, add onion and cook slowly until the meat is tender (about 2 1/2 to 3 hours). Add carrots for last 30 to 40 minutes cooking. When the meat is tender, lift it from the... - 37.2952
Tag Along Fruit Salad
This Tag Alone Fruit Salad tastes fantastic ! Just try this fruit medley as an accompaniment to spicy meat dishes or as dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Tag Alone Fruit Salad are welcome ! - 46.4009
Ginger Duck Salad With Green Tea Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Put the duck legs in a medium enameled cast-iron casserole. Add both soy sauces, the black vinegar, sake, sugar, onion, star anise, ginger and garlic. Add enough water to just cover and bring to a boil. Cover the casserole and... - 28.0061
Roast Duck, Melon And Mango Salad
1) In a small saucepan, add the sauce ingredients and cook over a medium-low heat for 2 minutes, swirling the pan occasionally, until slightly thickened.
2) In a bowl, toss the sauce and shredded duck meat together and keep aside.
3) In a large serving... - 43.0427
Spoonbread Tamale Pie
Spoonbread Tamale Pie is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Spoonbread Tamale Pie will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 40.2977
Escarole & Lamb Soup
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add lamb and brown well on all sides; push to side of pan.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until soft.
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, broth, and bay leaf.
Cover and... - 44.412
In a 5 to 6-quart pan on medium heat, combine onion, garlic, cumin, and oil.
Stir often until onion is golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add tomatoes and their liquid, breaking them up.
Add broth; cover and bring to boiling on high heat.
Add meat balls; if meat is... - 40.5306
Quail With Rose Petals
Quail with Rose Petals is a fragrant dish. The flavors beautifully balance out each other and what you have is an exquisite dish, teasing you with an afterglow of the rose fragrance. - 42.8266
Eggplant Supper Soup
Heat the salad oil and butter in a large pan or Dutch oven, add the onion, and saute until limp, about 3 minutes.
Add the meat and stir over the heat until it loses its pinkness.
Add the eggplant, garlic, carrots, celery, tomatoes (break up tomatoes with a... - 34.9766
1) Make very fine strips of 1 1/2 inches long from carrots, cucumbers, cabbage, celery, pear, and meat.
2) Cut the shrimps.
3) On a serving plate, artistically arrange the cut vegetables, meat and shrimps and decorate with egg strips.
4) Combine... - 40.527
Roast Rack Of Lamb
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Have meat retailer saw backbone of lamb between center rib bones so meat can easily be cut for serving.
Place racks of lamb fat side up in shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of meat and does not rest... - 40.7386
Gut the meat into cubes of about 1 inch.
Partly boil the onions or shallots for about 10 minutes.
Skin the mushrooms and tomatoes.
Roll up the rashers, and if they are rather large, halve them lengthwise before doing this.
Slice the aubergine into 1/2 inch... - 33.6235
Eggplant Supper Soup
Heat oil and butter in a 3-quart pan over medium heat; add onion and cook, stirring, until limp.
Crumble meat into pan and stir over medium-high heat until it loses its pinkness.
Skim off and discard fat.
Add eggplant, garlic, carrot, tomatoes (breaking them... - 42.8561
Crown Roast Of Pork
Order a crown roast from your butcher two or three days ahead of time.
Saute sausage meat in hot fat, breaking it up with a fork until pinkness disappears.
Add onion and stir-fry 1 minute.
Crumble chunky pieces of sausage.
Toss with remaining... - 41.958
Beef And Sweet Potato Stew
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the beef, cover, and boil for 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently to break up any large clumps.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, thyme,... - 31.115
Baked Marinated Eggplant
Place eggplant in a shallow 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole.
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise; cut bacon into 1/2-inch pieces.
Add tomatoes and bacon to eggplant along with onion, garlic, rosemary, black pepper, red pepper, vinegar, and oil.
Bake,... - 36.3045
Soak beans overnight, then cover with fresh water and simmer until almost tender.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes, add to beans and simmer for about 1 hour.
Add diced corned beef, bacon and sausages and cook for a further hour.
By this time mixture should be about... - 42.8591
Roast Stuffed Goose
Heat the oven to 325°F.
In a large bowl, combine all the stuffing ingredients.
Wash the goose thoroughly, dry it, and weigh it.
Salt the inside, fill it with stuffing, and place it on a rack or trivet in a large roasting pan.
Prick the goose over the breast... - 43.0082
Breaded Pork Chops
Chop off the tips of the rib bones of the chops, leaving the ribs 1 1/2 inches [4 cm.] long.
Cut off any excess fat, leaving a rim about 1/2 inch [1 cm.] wide.
Make shallow cuts around the edges to prevent the chops from curling up, and pound the chops... - 34.2448
Garlic Veal Stew &agnolotti
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add about half the veal and brown on all sides; remove meat from pan as it is browned.
Repeat to brown remaining veal.
Set all veal aside.
Then add onion and about 1 tablespoon... - 41.2693
Fresh Vegetable Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a saucepan, add 1 1/3 cups of water. Let it boil. Add in the rice and salt. Cook on simmer for 18 minutes till the rice becomes tender.
3) Separate the eggs.
4) In a medium saucepan, add in sliced... - 43.0297
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 107.89