- » Pear Vinegar
Pear Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear vinegar recipes.
Pork With Balsamic Vinegar And Pears
Cut the pork into 4 pieces and pound with a wooden mallet to flatten slightly.
Lightly dust the pork with the flour, shaking off any excess.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Brown the pork over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or... - 29.9979
Chicken Livers With Pears
Melt butter in a skillet.
When hot, add the livers.
Do not move them around.
Cook 3 minutes.
Turn over and cook 3 minutes longer or until no longer red.
They should be just pink.
Remove to a platter and keep warm.
Add the pear and onion and cook until barely... - 39.0267
Pickled Seckel Pears
1. Wash the pears, remove the blossom ends only and prick the skins; or peel if desired.
2. Boil the pears ten minutes in water to cover; drain.
3. Tie the spices in a cheesecloth. Combine the sugar and vinegar with two cups water, add the spices and boil... - 27.825
Hot Mulled Apple Cider With Pears
Looking for a sweet cider recipe that is easy to make? Then try the one detailed in this HollyPinafore video. You will surely love it! - 97.52
Seckel Pear Chutney
Combine all the ingredients in a large heavy stainless steel or enameled saucepan, bring to a boil, skimming, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the chutney is thick and brown.
Transfer to sterilized jars, filling to within... - 27.8404
Balsamic Pear Salad
Combine the vinegar, olive oil and mustard in a salad bowl and whisk well.
Add the salad greens and toss until well coated.
Top with pear slices and bleu cheese. - 25.7483
Radicchio And Pear Salad
Arrange radicchio in a salad bowl.
Top with pear slices and cheese sticks.
Cut leek into thin strips and pile them in the centre.
Whisk oil and vinegar together in a small bowl, pour the dressing over salad and serve, garnished with dill, if liked. - 22.8514
Pear Apple Mincemeat
Pear Apple Mincemeat is a meatless mincemeat recipe. Pear Apple Mincemeat gets its taste from fruits boiled with brown sugar, raisins, vinegar and spices. Pear Apple Mincemeat is cherished by many people. - 34.7067
Potato Pear Salad
Potato Pear Salad was simple yet flavorful. I welcome any other great additions which would enhance the taste of this Potato Pear Salad. So please do try it at home and let me know the result! - 29.5925
Wash, rinse and drain the pears.
Place sugar, salt, mace, 2 cups vinegar, water and whole spices, tied in thin piece of cloth in a kettle.
Cover and bring to a boil, then let simmer while preparing pears.
Peel the pears and remove the blossom end.
Combine 2... - 40.8652
Pickled Seckel Pears
Pare pears leaving stems on.
Tie spices in a bag and add to vinegar water and sugar, and boil mixture 5 minutes.
Add pears a few at a time and cook until tender and clear.
Place pears in a jar, pour in sirup and seal. - 27.879
Peel the pears but leave on the stems if possible.
Simmer the pears 10 minutes in boiling water to cover.
Drain off all the water except 1 cup.
Combine the spices, sugar, vinegar, and 1 cup pear water.
Bring to the boil and let boil 5 minutes.
Add the pears,... - 41.5011
1. Drain pears well, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
2. Stud each pear half with 2 or 3 cloves.
3. In medium saucepan, combine reserved pear syrup, cider, vinegar, cinnamon and sugar and bring to boiling, slowly.
4. Add pear halves simmer pears... - 40.5722
Spiced Seckel Pears
Wash the pears; leave on the stems, and scrape out the blossom ends.
Boil the pears for 10 min in water to cover, then drain, and prick the skins of the pears.
To make syrup: Boil the sugar, vinegar and the 2 c water with the spices, the latter tied loosely... - 31.6417
1. Combine water, vinegar, sugar, and cinnamon sticks in 3-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 11 to 14 minutes, or until mixture boils and sugar is dissolved. Stir halfway through cooking time.
2. Add pears. Heat, covered, on Full Power for 2... - 21.0641
1) In a saucepan, bring a mixture of vinegar, honey and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
2) Stud each pear with 3 cloves.
3) Glaze the pears evenly with boiling syrup.
4) Keep the pears undisturbed in syrup for 2 minutes until they are slightly transparent... - 36.5639
Measure water into a saucepan, add the lemon slices and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile wash the pears, leave peelings and stems on, but remove and replace blossom ends with 4 of the cloves Add the remaining ingredients to the water and lemon slices,... - 30.7788
Makes 1 1/2 to 2 quarts, depending on fruit used.
These measurements can be played with quite liberally, as some fruits contain more natural sugars. - 29.7474
Pickled Seckel Pears
Seckel pears are small, hard and rather tough-skinned.
Rub off blossom ends, but leave stems and skins intact.
Cover with boiling water; simmer 10 minutes, and drain.
Tie spices in bag, and add to sugar, vinegar and 1 quart water.
Stir, and bring to... - 36.0639
Mild Peach Chutney
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
MICROWAVE 45 MINUTES on '5', or until syrup is thickened and chutney is desired consistency, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Ladle into... - 40.5772
Peel, core, and slice pears (if sickle pears are used, they may be preserved whole).
In large kettle combine vinegar, sugar, and spices tied in a bag bring to a boil and add pears.
Cook until pears are tender and appear clear.
Remove with spoon carefully and... - 23.509
Drain pears; reserve syrup.
Place pears in saucepan.
Combine reserved syrup, vinegar, spices, sugar, but- ter and lemon slices; add to pears.
Simmer for 30 minutes. - 33.4893
Grind pears, peppers and onions in food chopper or processor.
Add all the ingredients to the vinegar and sugar.
Boil 30 minutes.
Put in jars and seal. - 32.715
Combine flour, sugar, tumeric, celery seed, salt and vinegar.
Cook until thick.
Run the pears, onions, pickles and peppers through food chopper.
Combine with vinegar mixture.
Cook 15 to 20 minutes.
Seal in sterilized jars.
Makes 7 or 8 pints. - 34.3993
Grind all ingredients in food grinder.
Add vinegar and boil 30 minutes.
Seal in jars.
Makes 4 pints. - 28.9064
Pears In Tarragon Cream
1) In the refrigerator, chill the pears.
2) Beat together the cream and vinegar till the mixture is thick without being too stiff.
3) Add salt, sugar and freshly ground pepper to season to taste.
4) Peel the pears and cut them in half.... - 34.2877
Peel, quarter and core the pears.
Force the pears, peppers and onions through a food chopper.
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle and cook for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Fill the jars and seal. - 30.6394
Force pears, peppers and onions through food chop- per.
Combine all ingredients; cook for 25 minutes.
Fill jars; seal well. - 34.5339
Bosc Pear Salad
A simple-to-prepare, elegant salad. Bosc pears are firm, sweet, and go well with the cheese. The syrupy balsamic vinegar makes a super finishing touch. The addition of walnuts adds a significant nutritional punch - 125.546
Combine pears, raisins, onion, celery, salt, brown sugar and spices in large saucepan; add vinegar.
Simmer for 45 minutes.
Seal in sterilized jars. - 29.7316
Pickled Sick El Pears
Combine vinegar, water and sugar.
Tie spices in bag; add to vinegar mixture.
Boil mixture for 5 minutes.
Pare pears, leaving on stems; add pears, a few at a time, to syrup.
Cook until tender and clear.
Place pears in hot sterilized jars.
Pour in syrup to... - 31.8933
Pear Balsamic Salad
Line 4 individual salad plates or a large platter with the romaine.
Arrange the pear slices over the romaine.
Sprinkle with the vinegar.
Lightly dust with the pepper. - 18.9898
Combine all ingredients and let stand overnight.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Pack into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
Process 20 minutes in boiling water bath - 34.8356
Arugula Salad With Blue Cheese, Pears, And Apricot Vinaigrette
1. In a salad bowl, combine arugula and lettuce.
2. Over pear slices squeeze a little lemon juice to keep them from browning, arrange them on top of the lettuce and arugula and top with blue cheese crumbles.
3. To make the dressing, in a bowl combine... - 39.758
Hot Pepper Pear Relish
1) In a food grinder with a medium blade, grind the pears, peppers, dill pickles and onions together.
2) In a bowl, combine the pear mixture with salt and allow to stand overnight.
3) Next morning, drain off the liquid, cover the pear mixture with cold... - 42.7266
Spiced Pear Salad
Combine pear juice with vinegar, cinnamon stick, and clove in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cook until mixture is reduced to about 1/4 cup.
Place pear halves in a medium bowl.
Pour hot juice over pears and chill for several hours, turning fruit... - 33.7608
Spiced Pear Butter
1. Using a paring knife and corer, pare and core all pears and chop into 1 inch cubes.
2. In a large stock pot, boil water.
3. Once water boils, sterilize 6 to 7 glass jars/ jelly glasses for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Remove off flame and keep... - 43.8669
Avocado Pears And Prawns
Halve the pears.
Blend the oil, vinegar and seasonings together.
Toss the prawns in this, and then spoon into the pear halves.
Put on to crisp lettuce leaves and garnish with wedges of lemon.
A pinch of sugar can be added to the dressing if wished, also a... - 31.6044
Sherried Pear Salad
In small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup reserved pear syrup with brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, sherry and vinegar.
Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved; pour over pears.
Cover; chill overnight or for several days.
To serve, remove pears from liquid,... - 27.0822
Marinated Pear Salad
Halve pears; core.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, parsley, pimento and basil in jar.
Cover; shake well.
Place pear halves, cut side down, in shallow bowl; pour oil dressing over pears.
Chill, covered, for 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Stuff dates with cheese... - 41.1379
Avocado Pear Cream
Cut pears in half; remove seeds.
Scrape out all flesh; be careful not to break skin.
Reserve empty shells.
Put flesh into bowl; mash well.
Add vinegar, anchovies, onion; season with salt, cayenne, and sugar.
Fold in whipped cream just before... - 37.8881
Beet And Pear Salad
Beet and pear salad is juicy and healthy vegetable fruit salad. Made with canned beets and pears, drained and tossed with red onion in vinegar and oil, this vegetable fruit salad is delightful and nutritious. Served with added blue cheese, the beet and pear... - 34.541
Avocado Pear Salad
Mix oil, vinegar and chilli powder.
Dice and add to oil mixture all ingredients except lettuce and bacon.
Arrange lettuce on a dish, pile avocado pear mixture on top and garnish with the bacon. - 35.0159
Warm Spinach Pear & Sausage Salad
1. Trim and discard ends of onions. Cut onions into 2-inch (5-cm) lengths; then cut each piece lengthwise into slivers. Tear spinach into bite-size pieces. Place onions, spinach, and bell pepper in a large serving bowl, cover, and set aside.
2. Peel and core... - 27.7887
Core and quarter pears.
Cut lemon into quarters, removing seeds.
Put pears, lemon and raisins through food chopper.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Add chopped fruit mixture.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; simmer 40 minutes.
Pour hot... - 39.9634
Radicchio And Pear Salad
1. Arrange radicchio leaves, leek strips, pear slices and cheese slices attractively in a large salad bowl or on a large platter.
2. To make dressing, place oil, vinegar and black pepper to taste in a screwtop jar and shake well to combine. Drizzle dressing... - 31.9176
Pear Cucumber Aspic
This Pear Cucumber Aspic is something everyone will enjoy having on their dining table. Here's is a much simpler recipe for you to try your own homemade Pear Cucumber Aspic. - 39.3756
Sweet Spiced Pears
My Spiced Pears is quiet famous among friends and relatives and often I end up sending bottles of this yummy Spiced Pears across as gifts. The secret behind my yummy Spiced Pears is this wonderful recipe! Try it! - 33.8189
1) Take a large saucepan and combine raisins, pears, celery, onion, salt, spices and brown sugar in it.
2) Add vinegar and simmer for about 45 minutes.
3) Transfer to sterilized jars. Seal and store. - 36.3938
Poached Pears With Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. Clean pears, and slice them.
2. Take a skillet, add orange juice and poach the pear slices in it for about 5 minutes.
3. Take a bowl, add vinegar, oil and honey with 4 tbsp of the poaching liquid and stir well.
4.... - 41.6613
Herbed Pear Sauce
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Use for marinating and basting chicken or other poultry for barbecue.
Heat and pass extra sauce. - 32.1575
Spiced Pears (or Plums)
For the Spiced Pears fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Spiced Pears is simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 36.5381
Combine pears, raisins, onion, cabbage, celery, sugar, salt and spices.
Pour vinegar over all.
Simmer for 45 minutes; pack while hot into sterilized jars. - 30.3057
Turnips And Pears With Herbs
1. Layer the turnips and pears in a large casserole or ovenproof dish and sprinkle with marjoram, basil and black pepper.
2. Mix the water, apple juice and cider vinegar. Pour over the turnips and pears. Cover the casserole and bake in a preheated oven at Gas... - 28.2091
Frisee Radicchio And Asian Pear Salad With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
In a bowl combine the frisee, the radicchio, and the pears.
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, the mustard, and salt and pepper to taste, add the oils in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
Toss the salad with the... - 24.2654
Savory Pear Spread
1. In a saucepan, mix together the pears, lemon juice, honey, ginger, vinegar, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg.
2. Cook over low heat for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until the pears are very tender.
3. In a food processor or blender, process the mixture... - 35.4689
Frozen Pear And Fruit Salad
Combine the egg, sugar, salt, flour, syrup, and vinegar in a saucepan and cook over low heat until thick, stirring constantly.
When cold stir in the whipped cream and all the fruit.
Blend carefully and pour into refrigerator trays.
Freeze until... - 42.5653
Peel and core pears and apple; peel and section orange and lemon.
Grind pears, apple, orange and lemon; combine with sugar, salt, raisins, vinegar, spices and pineapple.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours or until thickened.
Pour... - 37.441
Grind onions and pears in grinder, using coarse blade.
Mix with salt and let stand overnight.
In morning drain off liquid.
Cover pulp with cold water and drain again.
Mix remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add to pear mixture and... - 46.2163
Oakleaf, Pear And Walnut Salad
1. To make dressing, place pear and liquid, vinegar and black pepper in a blender. Puree.
2. Cut each pear into eight segments. Place in a bowl. Add lemon juice. Toss to coat (this helps prevent the pears from browning).
3. Arrange lettuce on a serving... - 37.1217
1. Mix all ingredients in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until pears are transparent.
2. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled. Cover and refrigerate any remaining chutney up to 2... - 28.7166
1) Core and dice the pears.
2) Peel the onions and garlic, finely chop them.
3) In a large canning kettle, combine the pears, onions, garlic and rest of the ingredients together.
4) Cook over a low heat for about 4 hours, stirring... - 44.0629
Grilled Scallops With Pear Ginger Coulis
1. Heat 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the oil in a 2-quart (1.9 liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft but not browned (3 to 5 minutes). Add ginger, pears, and vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pears are tender... - 24.0456
Cottage Cheese & Chives Stuffed Pears
1) In a sieve, place the cottage cheese and leave to drain for 10 minutes to remove excess liquid.
2) Discard the liquid and in a clean bowl sieve the cheese.
3) With an apple corer, remove the core from each of the pears.
4) Brush the hollowed... - 41.3541
Baked Pear With Wildflower Honey, Wine, And Vanilla
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F,
2. Start trimming the bottoms of the pears so that they stand upright.
3. In an ovenproof dish, place the pears
4. In a bowl, pour honey with the wine and mix it properly, then spoon it over... - 43.0135
Sardine And Avocado Pear Salad
1) Cut avocado pear and remove the skin and seed from within.
2)Place it on a dish with sardines, sliced tomato, watercress and lettuce.
3)This sardine and avocado pear is an unique and interesting combination served with bacon.
Spoon... - 35.8335
Pear And Grape Salad
1. Pare the whole pears.
2. Halve them and core using a teaspoon or potato parer.
3. Cut and deseed the grapes into halves.
4. In a glass bowl, blend the cream cheese with dressing until smooth and of dropping consistency.
5. Use a... - 36.6554
Penticton Peach Pear Chili Sauce
Penticton Peach Pear Chili Sauce is a wonderfully tasty sauce that often adds a "zing" to any dish it is added to! Try this Penticton Peach Pear Chili Sauce recipe, I am sure you will love it too!. - 36.8299
Pear And Avocado Salad
Join Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein as our gluten free cooking expert Christine Werlin shows us how to whip up an avocado, pear and walnut salad in a jiffy. Christine shares how gluten can sneak in your salad, and how to use a few ingredients to make a... - 102.506
Pear Jalapeno Jelly
The pear jalapeno jelly is a preppy and sweet jelly made with fresh pears and jalapeno peppers. Cooked along with sugar, cider vinegar and green peppers, the pear jalapeno jelly is a delightful jelly to spread on crackers or bread. - 37.5969
Hazelnut Pear & Arugula Salad
Place the nuts in a pie pan and bake in a 350° oven until fragrant and golden beneath skins (about 10 minutes), shaking pan occasionally.
Pour nuts into a wire mesh colander; set colander in a sink and rub nuts with a clean dishtowel to remove as much of... - 37.3629
Frozen Fruit Salad With Pears
Drain pineapple; reserve 3/4 cup juice.
Mix egg, sugar, flour, salt, vinegar and reserved pineapple juice; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Drain pears; dice.
Fold in whipped cream; add pine- apple, pears, bananas and cherries.
Place in mold;... - 38.2601
Fresh Strawberry Pear Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375 F.
2) In a medium bowl sieve 1 1/2 cups flour with 3 tablespoons sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
3) With a pastry blender or 2 knives (used scissors-fashion) cut in butter into it and mix until mixture... - 47.095
Ginger Pear Pickles
Combine pears, water and 2 tablespoons vinegar in large bowl and let stand for 10 minutes.
Combine sugar, 3 cups vinegar, water, apple juice and ginger in large saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Tie ginger peel, cinnamon sticks, cloves and lime in... - 43.2654
Peel pears, leaving whole with stem intact.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag; add to remaining ingredients; simmer 5 minutes.
Add pears, a layer at a time, and cook gently until just tender, about 15 minutes.
Carefully remove pears.
Repeat until all pears are... - 35.0226
Chicken Sweet N Sour With Pears
1) Drain syrup from pears, saving for later use.
2) Mix together syrup with vinegar and soy sauce.
3) Combine together cornstarch, bouillon and ginger.
4) Slowly mix in soy-vinegar mixture and allow the mixture to thicken by stir cooking... - 45.1579
Pear & Ginger Chutney
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic, then ginger; transfer to a 6-quart kettle.
Chop onion; add to kettle.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice lemon on add to kettle.
Slice pears on add to kettle with sugar, vinegar, allspice, and currants.
Bring to a boil over high... - 38.2028
Pear Or Peach Meringues
Beat egg white until stiff.
Add sugar gradually and continue beating until very stiff and smooth.
Add vinegar and beat at least 1 minute longer.
Pile meringue into hollows of pear or peach halves which have been placed in a buttered shallow baking pan and... - 39.5574
1) Take a saucepan and combine pears, dates, onion, cantaloupe, ginger, vinegar, brown sugar, lemon rind, hot sauce and salt in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and simmer for about 40 minutes or until chutney becomes thick, stirring... - 38.4275
Spiced Pear Butter
Pare and core pears; cut into 1-inch cubes, to make 3 quarts.
Place in 5-quart kettle with vinegar and 1/4 cup water; cook, covered, until soft - about 30 minutes.
Mash with potato masher, or put through food mill.
Measure pulp—there should be about 7... - 32.9659
Pear Cantaloupe Chutney
Peel and core pears; slice lengthwise.
Combine pears, cantaloupe, dates, onion, ginger and lemon rind with vinegar, brown sugar, salt and hot sauce.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 40 minutes or until thickened.
Add green... - 35.1575
Pickled Strawberries & Pears
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine wine, tarragon, and sugar.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat, add vinegar, and let cool.
Place strawberries and pears in a 2-quart jar.
Pour tarragon syrup over fruit; cover and... - 25.2441
Westphalien Beans And Pears
1) Peel the pears and cut them into half, lengthwise. Take out the cores and then cut each half into 3-4 pieces.
2) Boil the stock and drop in a piece of the lemon rind as well as the pears.
3) Cook gently over low heat, uncovered, for... - 40.2967
Pear And Watermelon Preserves Relish
1.Take a saucepan, put pears, watermelon presrerves, apple. Onion, ginger, lemon juice and raisins in it.
2.Put the lid on and heat on medium flame for 15 minutes.
3.Once the fruit is soft, turn off the heat.
4.Serve cold or warm. - 32.2028
Fresh Pear Chutney
In large kettle, stir together pears, green pepper, raisins, sugar, ginger, vinegar and salt.
Tie cloves, allspice and cinnamon sticks in double-thickness square of cheesecloth; place in kettle.
Heat pear mixture to boiling, stirring frequently.
Reduce... - 39.473
Pears With Tarragon Mayonnaise
Put the mayonnaise, cream and vinegar into a bowl, with salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
Stir in the chopped tarragon and mix well.
Cover and set aside.
Arrange the lettuce leaves on 4 individual plates.
Peel the pears and scoop out the cores with a... - 37.4548
America's Cut With Red Cabbage And Pears
Heat oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops over medium-high heat. Sprinkle with salt, sage, thyme and pepper. Add water. Cover; cook over medium-low heat 50 to 60 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
Meanwhile, cook bacon in Dutch oven until crisp. Add... - 32.1192
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Stir in sour cream, mix well.
Cover and chill 1 hour. - 23.753
Lamb Chops With Spicy Pear Sauce
Combine 2 tablespoons of the melted butter with vinegar, salt, and spices and rub into chops.
Let stand 2 hours, then broil in hot pan with 1 tablespoon butter. - 25.6391
Brandy Pear Pork Tenderloins
Trim fat from pork.
Cut pork lengthwise to within 1/2 inch of outer edge of each tenderloin, leaving 1 long side connected; flip cut piece over to enlarge tenderloin.
Place in a shallow dish; pour brandy over tenderloins, and turn to coat.
Cover tenderloins,... - 39.3621
Brandy Pear Pork Tenderloins
1. Trim fat from pork. Cut pork lengthwise to within 1/2 inch of outer edge of each tenderloin, leaving 1 long side connected; flip cut piece over to enlarge tenderloin. Place in a shallow dish; pour brandy over tenderloins, and turn to coat. Cover, and... - 29.5605
Nutty Pear Spinach Salad
In a large bowl, combine the spinach, pear, pecans, cherries and blue cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
Gradually whisk in the oil.
Pour over salad and toss to coat. - 34.0143
Goose Liver And Pear Salad
Combine liver in small bowl with enough milk to cover.
Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
Place vinegar in another small bowl.
Gradually whisk in walnut oil.
Season dressing with salt and pepper. - 30.4271
Pickled Peaches Or Pears
Clingstone peaches are the best for making pickles.
Choose those which are firm but ripe.
Pare neatly and thinly.
Stick each peach with 4 to 6 cloves and drop immediately into a boiling hot syrup made of the vinegar and sugar with the stick cinnamon.
Boil... - 28.9017
Winter Pear And Stilton Salad
Winter pear and stilton salad is a vegetable pear salad. Prepared with a honey mustard vinaigrette, the winter pear and stilton salad is a cheese, fruit and vegetable combo salad. Made with mixed salad greens, lettuce leaves, stilton or gorgonzola cheese, the... - 41.6581
Watercress & Pear Salad
In a small pan, combine ginger, figs, vinegar, and 1/2 cup of the water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until figs are very tender when pierced (35 to 40 minutes).
Set pan aside and let stand, covered, until figs are completely... - 33.9818
Pear And Black Olive Salsa
Heat the oil in a pan and saute the pear with the sugar over medium-low heat for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Thoroughly combine with the remaining ingredients. - 28.214
Combine all ingredients; cook for 30 minutes.
Pack into sterilized jars. - 27.8325
Layered Pear Salad
Drain pears, reserving syrup; add enough cold water to syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
Chop pears; set aside.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in reserved pear liquid.
Measure 2/3 cup of the gelatin mixture; set remainder aside.
To the 2/3 cup gelatin, add... - 40.9266
Pear Vinegar Recipes By Category