- » Pear Vinaigrette
Pear Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear vinaigrette recipes.
Poached Pears With Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. Clean pears, and slice them.
2. Take a skillet, add orange juice and poach the pear slices in it for about 5 minutes.
3. Take a bowl, add vinegar, oil and honey with 4 tbsp of the poaching liquid and stir well.
4.... - 44.1099
Poached Pear Salad With Cranberry Port Vinaigrette
Core pears; cut each into 8 slices.
Combine port and shallots in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add pear slices, and stir well.
Cook over high heat 2 minutes or until pears are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
Remove pear slices and shallots from wine... - 43.0185
Arugula Salad With Blue Cheese, Pears, And Apricot Vinaigrette
1. In a salad bowl, combine arugula and lettuce.
2. Over pear slices squeeze a little lemon juice to keep them from browning, arrange them on top of the lettuce and arugula and top with blue cheese crumbles.
3. To make the dressing, in a bowl combine... - 38.2492
Pear Salad With Dijon Vinaigrette
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until well blended.
Place 1 cup watercress on each of 2 salad plates; top each evenly with pear slices and 1 tablespoon walnuts.
Drizzle vinaigrette evenly over salads. - 22.1685
Drain asparagus well.
Arrange in a large, shallow bowl, pour in dressing, cover, and marinate in refrigerator several hours, turning now and then.
Serve on a bed of lettuce as a salad or first course. - 21.8356
Raw Pear Honey Vinaigrette
Today, Annmarie is making a raw food recipe for honey pear vinaigrette that she's going to put on an arugula and walnut salad. - 0
Pear Vinaigrette Recipes By Category