- » Pear Trifle
Pear Trifle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear trifle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear trifle recipes.
Pear Rum Trifle
1) Beat together the egg yolks, lemon rind and ¼ cup sugar in top of double boiler over hot water. The water should not be boiling.
2) Blend in the milk very gradually and cook, stirring, till the mixture has thickened.
3) Take the mixture off the... - 47.0687
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Place them neatly in a glass trifle dish
2. Soak the cake with the pear juice and the sherry and let it soak
3. Coat the cake slices with the custard that is made while its still... - 46.4007
Pear And Chocolate Trifle
Place sponge cakes neatly in a glass dish or individual dishes.
Drain pears and place, rounded side uppermost, on top of the sponge cakes.
Make the sauce: melt the fat in a saucepan; add cocoa, and stir well in Add flour, mix well, and gradually mix in the... - 41.0417
Easy Pear Trifle
1. As per package directions, make egg custard with 1 3/4 cups milk.
2. Remove from heat and refrigerate.
3. In a small bowl, toss vanilla wafers with orange juice and remove 1/2 cup of the mixture.
4. With remaining cookie mixture,... - 38.2601
Pear Strawberry Trifle
1. Toss pears in lemon juice and strawberries in liqueur. Combine orange juice and honey; mix well.
2. In a deep 2- to 2 1/2-quart glass bowl, layer ingredients in the following order: 1/3 of cake sprinkled with 1 tablespoon orange juice mixture, 1 cup... - 31.4416
You May Also Like!
Apple And Pear Ginger Trifle
Place the apple and pear in a saucepan with the cider, brown sugar and ginger.
Cook gently until the fruit is just tender.
Leave to cool.
Arrange the cake in individual glass serving dishes and spoon the fruit and cooking liquid over the top.
Lightly whip the... - 31.9773
Old English Trifle
Old English Trifle is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Old English Trifle; I am sure you would love to try this dish again and again. - 40.4711
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. In a bowl whisk eggs and fruit spread until creamy.
3. To the egg mixture fold half of the flour and mix. Fold in remaining flour carefully.
4. Grease a 18 cm (7 in) sandwich tin with... - 49.2149
Raspberry Almond Flan
1) Preheat oven at 190°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
2) In a bowl, place the flour. Add butter to rub with the flour.
3) Add 50 g (2 oz) sugar to combine with the flour and bind with beaten egg.
4) Knead the flour properly to a smooth dough.
5) In another... - 47.468