- » Pear Tea Bread
Pear Tea Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear tea bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear tea bread recipes.
Pear And Sultana Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 450 g / 1 lb loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Put the oats in a bowl with the sugar, pour over the pear or apple juice and oil, mix well and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Quarter, core... - 38.9926
You May Also Like!
Autumn Pear Bread
This Autumn Pear Bread, Iis so full with flavor and the blend of mixed nuts with pears is so damn sexy! Great to go for breakfast, this Autumn Pear Bread can also be a delicious coffee or tea-time choice; so simply give it a try! - 49.8541
Pear And Carrot Pecan Bran Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C before baking.
2) Mix together the fruit and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3) Sift together the dry ingredients twice.
4) Cut in butter and rub until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5) Mix in the fruit... - 48.6624
1. Wash, peel, core and cut pears into chunks. Set aside.
2. Place a saucepan on medium high heat, and melt butter in it.
3. Throw pear pieces in pan, and mix.
4. Add brown sugar, tea, cinnamon stick, ground cinnamon, salt and cayenne... - 94.4619
Ham And Fresh Pear Open Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and milk and mix well.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise with 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture and mix well.
3. Apply butter, mayonnaise mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
4. Place... - 45.0191
Traditional Fruit Loaf
To make starter dough, combine milk, 1/3 cup (100 ml) water and oil in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cool until lukewarm.
Stir sugar into 3 tablespoons warm water and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to... - 43.0075