- » Pear Tea
Pear Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear tea recipes.
Tea Smoked Beef Tenderloin With Fresh Pear Salad
For a foodie, tea smoke beef tenderloin with pear salad is a dream menu. Chock full of flavor and taste, this delectable dish is truly irresistible. What's more, you can make this dish easily at home given you have all the ingredients. Stream the video to... - 116.394
Pear And Sultana Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 450 g / 1 lb loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Put the oats in a bowl with the sugar, pour over the pear or apple juice and oil, mix well and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Quarter, core... - 38.9926
How To Make Iced White Tea With Pear
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Make Iced White Tea with Pear!
Tip: Try using different types of pears - just make sure they're crisp. - 0
You May Also Like!
Pears With Tea Sauce
These Pears With Tea Sauce taste incredible ! Try these nutty tea flavored pears for dessert . Your suggestions for these Pears With Tea Sauce are welcome ! - 28.7544
Ginger Duck Salad With Green Tea Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Put the duck legs in a medium enameled cast-iron casserole. Add both soy sauces, the black vinegar, sake, sugar, onion, star anise, ginger and garlic. Add enough water to just cover and bring to a boil. Cover the casserole and... - 28.0061
Pear Crunch Salad
Core pears and trim tops.
Sprinkle 1 tea spoon lemon juice over each pear.
Combine celery, walnuts, olives, and mayonnaise; fill pears with celery mixture. - 30.1936
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine apple juice and the 1 tea-spoon vanilla Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till the mixture boils.
Meanwhile, peel the pears, leaving stems intact.
Insert an apple corer into the blossom end of... - 35.6819
1. Wash, peel, core and cut pears into chunks. Set aside.
2. Place a saucepan on medium high heat, and melt butter in it.
3. Throw pear pieces in pan, and mix.
4. Add brown sugar, tea, cinnamon stick, ground cinnamon, salt and cayenne... - 94.4619
Cranberry Poached Pears
In a 4-quart pot, combine the water, lime juice, cinnamon stick, cloves, star anise and tea bags.
Add the pears and submerge as much as possible.
Over high heat, bring almost to a boil. You'll see steam rising.
Then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15... - 46.8827
Pear And Carrot Pecan Bran Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C before baking.
2) Mix together the fruit and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3) Sift together the dry ingredients twice.
4) Cut in butter and rub until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5) Mix in the fruit... - 48.6624
Autumn Pear Bread
This Autumn Pear Bread, Iis so full with flavor and the blend of mixed nuts with pears is so damn sexy! Great to go for breakfast, this Autumn Pear Bread can also be a delicious coffee or tea-time choice; so simply give it a try! - 49.8541
Compote Of Pears And Prunes
In medium bowl combine prunes and tea.
Let stand 8 hours or overnight.
Remove prunes from liquid; pit and set aside.
In medium saucepan combine prune liquid, pears, and lemon slices.
Bring to boil.
Simmer, basting pears often until fruit is... - 40.6585
How To Bake Banana Pear Granola Spelt Muffins
Perfect for those winter days heading out to Lake Minnetonka, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, and you need some energy and to satisfy that tummy churning in the morning before you go ice fishing, snowboarding or skiing, tobogganing or... - 0