- » Pear Tarragon
Pear Tarragon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear tarragon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear tarragon recipes.
Pears With Tarragon Mayonnaise
Put the mayonnaise, cream and vinegar into a bowl, with salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
Stir in the chopped tarragon and mix well.
Cover and set aside.
Arrange the lettuce leaves on 4 individual plates.
Peel the pears and scoop out the cores with a... - 39.7094
Pears In Tarragon Cream
1) In the refrigerator, chill the pears.
2) Beat together the cream and vinegar till the mixture is thick without being too stiff.
3) Add salt, sugar and freshly ground pepper to season to taste.
4) Peel the pears and cut them in half.... - 36.4726
You May Also Like!
Roasted Bell Pepper And Carrot Soup With Tarragon And Pear
Carrot soups are an all time favorite and the chef here adds a little twist to it by combining it with tarragon and pear to give that amazing sweet flavor. She even provides some quick serving tips to impress your guest! A worth watch video to see step by... - 105.195
Chicken And Avocado Pear Salad With Grapes
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
2. Peel and slice the avocados, and sprinkle with the lemon juice. Set aside.
3. Mix the mayonnaise, double cream and tarragon and season to taste with the salt and pepper.
4. Wash and shred the lettuce... - 40.7723
Tarragon-Peach Chutney is simply a delicious recipe. I am sure the mouth-watering taste of Tarragon-Peach Chutney will surely tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 40.2467
Pears With Stewed Meat
Place the pears and tarragon in a saucepan and add water to cover.
Simmer the pears, covered, for 2 hours.
Meanwhile, cook the beef in the broth about 2 hours or until tender.
Cook the potatoes, covered, in boiling salted water about 20 minutes or until... - 33.6963
Pickled Strawberries & Pears
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine wine, tarragon, and sugar.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat, add vinegar, and let cool.
Place strawberries and pears in a 2-quart jar.
Pour tarragon syrup over fruit; cover and... - 27.3981
Crunchy Pear Salad
1) Onto the halved pears, pour the lemon juice
2) Into a bowl, cream the cheese, milk and tarragon and beat using an electric beater till nice and smooth
3) Add in the celery and dates
4) Spoon a sixth of the mixture onto each pear
5) Onto a platter,... - 48.0442
Crunchy Pear Salad
Sprinkle pear halves with lemon juice.
Combine cream cheese, milk, and tarragon; beat until smooth.
Stir in celery and dates.
Spoon one-sixth of cheese mixture on each pear half.
Arrange on a lettuce-lined platter; sprinkle with walnuts.
Cover and chill 1 to... - 28.8443
Avocado Pear Grand Duc
1. Combine all the ingredients except the avocado, egg and herbs. Mix well and stuff the avocado halves with the mixture.
2. Mix together the chopped egg, parsley, tarragon and chervil. Sprinkle the mixture over the stuffed avocado halves. Top each with... - 34.9989
Avocado Pear And Nut Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, put the sour cream and stir in the tarragon vinegar.
2) Add salt, freshly ground pepper, mustard or Worcestershire sauce and some sugar to season to taste. Mix well.
3) Cut the avocados in half and take out the pits. Carefully... - 47.3962