- » Pear Stuffed Chicken
Pear Stuffed Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pear Stuffed Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pear Stuffed Chicken recipes.
Pork Chops Stuffed With Apples And Pears
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from the pork chops.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in each chop to make a pocket
4. In a saucepan, heat the oil over... - 43.5584
Turkey Cutlets With Pear Pecan Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Coat a 9 X 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
3. Place the cutlets in-between two sheets of waxed paper and then pound the cutlet till it is about 1/ to 1/2 inch in thickness. Set the cutlets aside till... - 44.1596
Cheese And Apple Stuffed Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
Chop half of the apple; slice the other half.
Divide chopped apple and cheese evenly between chicken pieces.
Roll up, folding in sides to enclose filling.
Secure with wooden toothpicks, if... - 35.9813
Winter Pear Pate
1) Wash the chicken lovers and cut each lover into 2 or 3 pieces. Discard the fat, if any.
2) In a medium-sized frying pan, combine together the livers, onions, 2 stick of the margarine or butter, Worcestershire sauce and the chicken broth. Slowly cook... - 42.2888
Stuffed Cornish Hens
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place a rack in a roasting pan.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons of the maple syrup and the melted butter in a small bowl until smooth; set aside.
3. To make the stuffing, combine the remaining 1 tablespoon maple syrup, the spinach,... - 33.4241
Northwest Fruit Stuffing
In 12 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium high heat.
Add onion and fennel and cook 10 to 12 minutes, until golden, stirring occasionally.
Add pears and apple and cook 5 minutes longer.
In large bowl, combine onion mixture with toasted bread... - 35.6275
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts has a fine taste. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts gets its taste from turkey stuffed with chest nut filling. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.6873
Wild Rice & Fruit Stuffing
Place wild rice in large saucepan; add water to cover plus 2 cups.
Cover; let soak 2 hours.
Add stock, dried fruits, celery, onions and Garden Blend.
Cover; cook over medium heat 15 minutes.
Reduce temperature to low and simmer 1 hour or until rice... - 40.8952
Roast Stuffed Goose
Heat the oven to 325°F.
In a large bowl, combine all the stuffing ingredients.
Wash the goose thoroughly, dry it, and weigh it.
Salt the inside, fill it with stuffing, and place it on a rack or trivet in a large roasting pan.
Prick the goose over the breast... - 43.2088
Italian Stuffing With Fruits And Nuts
Saute bacon in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through.
Drain well on paper towels.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
Let cool, then refrigerate thoroughly before using. - 35.6248
Kura Club Kurczaka Po Polsku
Rub chicken with salt inside and out about 30 minutes before stuffing.
Combine 1/2 cup butter, crumbs, dill, parsley, nutmeg and salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Stuff the cavity lightly, to allow for puffing up during the cooking.
Secure with skewers or... - 33.3901
Braised Goose With Red Wine Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add vegetables, garlic, thyme and bay leaf and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 7 minutes.
Add goose neck, heart, gizzard and wing tips to skillet and cook, stirring,... - 41.4315