- » Pear Square
Pear Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear square recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Wash, peel and core the pears and save the peelings in a saucepan. Slice the pears
3) Firstly, make a pastry using 3 cups of flour. Chill the pastry.
4) On a floured board, roll out the pastry into a... - 45.7901
This sweet and delicious Pear Squares is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Pear Squares is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 44.4186
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil or butter a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking dish or pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and ginger.
In another bowl, beat together butter, egg substitute, cream yogurt, almond extract,... - 40.7901
Pear Salmon Squares
Drain pears, reserving syrup; add water to syrup to make 3 cups.
Bring to boiling.
Add gelatin; stir till dissolved.
Add lemon juice.
To half the mixture, add 1/2 cup sour cream; beat till smooth.
Pour into 9x9x2-inch pan.
To remaining gelatin, add 1/3 cup... - 35.2351
Frosty Pear Squares
Blend together cream cheese, sour cream, limeade concentrate, sugar, and food coloring.
Whip cream till soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture along with pears and coconut.
Spread in 8x8x2-inch pan Cover and freeze till firm.
To serve, let stand at... - 32.0444
You May Also Like!
Spicy Pear Squares
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 13 X 9-inch baking pan.
Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg... - 39.0914
Blushing Pear Square
1. Sift cake flour, baking powder, pumpkin-pie spice, and salt onto wax paper.
2. Separate eggs, placing whites in a medium-size bowl and yolks in a small bowl.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume; beat in granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon... - 35.0188
Breakfast Pears is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 33.5242
Pears En Douillon
1) Set the oven at 425°F or Mark 7.
2) For the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
3) In even-sized pieces, cut in the fat and add into the flour.
4) Add water and quickly mix and turn out on to a lightly-floured... - 43.4957
Chocolate Sauced Pears
Core pears from bottom ends, leaving stems intact.
If necessary, cut a thin slice from bottoms of pears to help them stand upright.
Place pears in a 2-quart square baking dish.
In a small bowl stir together lemon juice, vanilla, and cinnamon;... - 37.1803
Raspberry Pear Cobbler
1. Place pears in square dish, 8x8x2 inches. Mix sugar and cornstarch; toss with pears. Carefully stir in raspberries. Sprinkle Almond Topping over fruit.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 6 to 10 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 4 minutes, until fruit is... - 21.7526
Fresh Pear Dumplings
Stir together flour and salt.
Cut in shortening till pieces are size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of mixture; gently toss.
Push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form dough into ball.
On lightly floured surface roll out... - 38.5178
1. Mix 1/4 cup marmalade and the orange juice in square dish, 8x8x2 inches, or round dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Arrange pears, cut sides down, in mixture in dish. Cover tightly and microwave on high 4 to 7 minutes or until almost tender when pierced with fork.... - 21.3221
Fresh Pears With Chocolate
1) Peel and quarter the pears, then core them.
2) In a saucepan, place the pears alongwith 1/2 cup sugar, salt and water.
3) Simmer covered until the pears are soft.
4) Drain the pears and reserve the syrup.
5) Combine the chocolate with butter and... - 38.6873
Pears In Chocolate Sauce
1) Peel the pears and remove the stalks.
2) Break the chocolate into small pieces.
3) In a saucepan, put the water, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla bean and heat gently till the sugar dissolves.
4) Boil the syrup, add the pears and... - 43.3101