- » Pear Square
Pear Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear square recipes.
This sweet and delicious Pear Squares is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Pear Squares is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 46.5629
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Wash, peel and core the pears and save the peelings in a saucepan. Slice the pears
3) Firstly, make a pastry using 3 cups of flour. Chill the pastry.
4) On a floured board, roll out the pastry into a... - 46.103
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil or butter a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking dish or pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and ginger.
In another bowl, beat together butter, egg substitute, cream yogurt, almond extract,... - 43.2344
Pear Salmon Squares
Drain pears, reserving syrup; add water to syrup to make 3 cups.
Bring to boiling.
Add gelatin; stir till dissolved.
Add lemon juice.
To half the mixture, add 1/2 cup sour cream; beat till smooth.
Pour into 9x9x2-inch pan.
To remaining gelatin, add 1/3 cup... - 37.4955
Frosty Pear Squares
Blend together cream cheese, sour cream, limeade concentrate, sugar, and food coloring.
Whip cream till soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture along with pears and coconut.
Spread in 8x8x2-inch pan Cover and freeze till firm.
To serve, let stand at... - 34.2888
You May Also Like!
Spicy Pear Squares
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 13 X 9-inch baking pan.
Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg... - 41.1731
Blushing Pear Square
1. Sift cake flour, baking powder, pumpkin-pie spice, and salt onto wax paper.
2. Separate eggs, placing whites in a medium-size bowl and yolks in a small bowl.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume; beat in granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon... - 36.8305
Chocolate Sauced Pears
Core pears from bottom ends, leaving stems intact.
If necessary, cut a thin slice from bottoms of pears to help them stand upright.
Place pears in a 2-quart square baking dish.
In a small bowl stir together lemon juice, vanilla, and cinnamon;... - 37.2288
Ginger Pear Upside Down Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Drain pears, saving juice for sauce.
Dry pear halves well on paper towelling.
Put 1/3 cup butter in 9-inch square pan or 10-inch skillet and set in oven to melt.
Remove from oven and add molasses, brown sugar and ginger.
Stir to... - 42.9231
Fresh Pears With Chocolate
1) Peel and quarter the pears, then core them.
2) In a saucepan, place the pears alongwith 1/2 cup sugar, salt and water.
3) Simmer covered until the pears are soft.
4) Drain the pears and reserve the syrup.
5) Combine the chocolate with butter and... - 39.9497
Pears En Douillon
1) Set the oven at 425°F or Mark 7.
2) For the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
3) In even-sized pieces, cut in the fat and add into the flour.
4) Add water and quickly mix and turn out on to a lightly-floured... - 45.506
Pear 'n Raisin Crispy
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine oat bran, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and margarine; mix well.
Combine pears, raisins, water and lemon juice.
Add combined 1/4 cup brown sugar, flour and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, stirring until pears... - 42.1581
Raspberry Pear Cobbler
1. Place pears in square dish, 8x8x2 inches. Mix sugar and cornstarch; toss with pears. Carefully stir in raspberries. Sprinkle Almond Topping over fruit.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 6 to 10 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 4 minutes, until fruit is... - 23.1366
1. Mix 1/4 cup marmalade and the orange juice in square dish, 8x8x2 inches, or round dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Arrange pears, cut sides down, in mixture in dish. Cover tightly and microwave on high 4 to 7 minutes or until almost tender when pierced with fork.... - 23.2703
Pear And Chocolate Surprise
Break the chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
Stir gently until the chocolate has melted.
Remove the bowl from the saucepan and allow the chocolate to cool a little.
Stir in the cream and beat thoroughly.
Place the slices... - 31.9853