- » Pear Raisin Crumble
Pear Raisin Crumble Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pear Raisin Crumble recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pear Raisin Crumble recipes.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In casserole just large enough to hold fruit in single layer arrange pear halves, cut-side down.
Dissolve cornstarch in the 1/4 cup juice and pour over pears; sprinkle with cloves.
In small bowl combine crumbs and sugar; add margarine... - 30.7103
Winter Fruit Crumble With Ginger
In large bowl, stir together pears, apples, walnuts, raisins, sugar, preserved ginger and ground ginger.
Spoon into greased 8 cup (2 L) baking dish and smooth top.
Drizzle with orange juice.
Topping: In small bowl, blend flour with sugar; cut in butter until... - 35.6386
Sauteed Pear Crispy
1. To prepare crisp topping, in a food processor or medium-size bowl, whirl or stir together flour, oats, granulated sugar, and cinnamon. Add butter and water; whirl or rub with your fingers until mixture is crumbly.
2. Press oat mixture into 1/2-inch (1-cm)... - 31.457
Pear Maple Crisp
1. To make the topping, combine the oats, flour, and brown sugar in a small bowl, and stir to mix. Add the maple syrup, and stir until the mixture is moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the pears, cornstarch, and cinnamon, and toss to... - 32.4509
Glazed Apple Pear Turnovers
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Cut butter into chunks, and then cut into flour with a pastry blender or in a food processor until mixture is crumbly.
Mix in sour cream with a spoon.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. (If dough is chilled... - 41.8584
Curry Beef In Lettuce
1. In a large bowl, blend cornstarch with 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the vinegar. Peel, core, and finely chop pears; gently stir into vinegar mixture and set aside.
2. Crumble beef into a wide nonstick frying pan or wok; add mushrooms and raisins. Stir-fry over... - 33.5957
Crown Roast Of Pork
Order a crown roast from your butcher two or three days ahead of time.
Saute sausage meat in hot fat, breaking it up with a fork until pinkness disappears.
Add onion and stir-fry 1 minute.
Crumble chunky pieces of sausage.
Toss with remaining... - 40.5115
Peel fruit; remove seeds or pits.
Cut into thin slices.
Arrange fruit in PYREXÂ® or CORNING WAREÂ® 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with raisins and lemon juice.
Mix flour, sugar and spices.
Add butter; blend with pastry blender until well mixed and... - 36.9381