- » Pear Pudding Cake
Pear Pudding Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear pudding cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear pudding cake recipes.
Pear And Chocolate Cake
Pear And Chocolate Cake has a fine taste. The honey and cornstarch gives the Pear And Chocolate Cake a flawless taste. - 45.3319
Pear And Chocolate Ice Box Flan Cake
1. Drain the pear halves and cut them in to half horizontally
2. Prepare the flan cases by placing them on a plate and sprinkle the cases with the rum.
3. In a basin, pour out half of the chocolate spread.
4. In another basin, whip the... - 37.9933
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Cake With Pears In Custard
Scrub the potato under running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Prick in several places with a fork.
Put in the center of the microwave oven on kitchen paper and microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH.
Cover the potato with a cloth and leave to stand for 5... - 44.2195
Pear Upside Down Pudding
1. Sprinkle base of a greased and lined, deep 23 cm/9 in round cake tin with demerara sugar. Arrange cherries and pears, cut side down, over base (a).
2. Place butter, flour, sugar and eggs in a food processor and process until smooth. Stir in walnuts.... - 35.8514
Pear And Gingerbread Upsidedown Pudding
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) Take a 7 by 3-inch cake tin; melt the butter or margarine and honey in it, stirring well and then apply this mixture on sides of tin.
3) Place the pears, cut side down in the tin... - 48.9018
Gateau De Poires Helene
This Gateau De Poires Helene tastes incredible ! Try out this fabulous angel food cake and vanilla pudding dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Gateau De Poires Helene are most awaited ! - 40.3888
Pear And Walnut
1) In your food process, add butter, eggs, flour and caster sugar to process smoothly. Stir in walnuts to the mixture.
2) Take a round cake tin with 23 cm / 9 inches depth. Grease with oil or butter and line with baking paper. Sprinkle... - 46.288
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle ice water, 1 teaspoon at a time, over surface, and toss with a fork until mixture is moist and... - 39.0226
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Place them neatly in a glass trifle dish
2. Soak the cake with the pear juice and the sherry and let it soak
3. Coat the cake slices with the custard that is made while its still... - 46.4007
Bartlett Pudding Cake
1. Sift flour, salt and pumpkin pie spice into a large bowl; stir in sugar and orange rind. Cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender to make a crumbly mixture; measure 3/4 cup of the mixture and reserve.
2. Beat baking soda and egg together in a 1-cup... - 31.3801
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.4951
Butterscotch Upside Down Pudding
Vary the fruit topping for this pudding by using apple rings, sliced pears or orange segments.
Grease an 8 inch shallow cake pan and arrange the pineapple slices on the bottom with a cherry in the center of each.
Dissolve the sugar and melt the butter in a... - 37.5025