- » Pear Pork Loin
Pear Pork Loin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear pork loin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear pork loin recipes.
Glazed Loin Of Pork With Stuffed Pears
1 Weigh the meat and calculate the cooking time, allowing 20 minutes per 450g (1 lb) and 20 minutes over.
2 Combine the marinade ingredients and place in a shallow dish with the pork.
Marinate for several hours, turning frequently.
3 Preheat the oven to... - 40.7725
Loin Of Pork With Pears
Heat the sugar in a roasting-tin over a medium heat until it turns to a good brown caramel.
Add the cider or water (stand back so you are not splattered with hot sugar) and stir until the caramel dissolves.
Add the pears, onion, and seasonings, then put the... - 38.3707
Stuffed Loin Pork Microwave Method
This recipe for stuffed loin pork can be prepared in the microwave. Easy and simple to prepare, the pork loin is spread with a mix of pears, breadcrumbs and lemon rinds. Rolled up and seasoned with salt, the stuffed pork can be served with a side of choice as... - 37.0939
Roasted Pork Loin
1. To make seasoning, melt butter in a frying pan. Cook spinach and pine nuts for 2-3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat and stir in breadcrumbs, nutmeg and pepper to taste.
2. Unroll loin and make a cut in the middle of the fleshy part. Score... - 34.7927
Pork With Pears Honey And Thyme
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown pork for 2 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate and keep warm. Add pears, green onions, honey and thyme to skillet; cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until pears are softened.
2.... - 29.3862
Pork And Pears
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown the meat on all sides.
Add the rest of the ingredients in order given.
Close cover and put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 40 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop normally.
Thicken gravy if... - 39.2382
Pork, Pear & Onions
Lightly pound chops with meat mallet.
Cut a pocket horizontally through center of each chop to the bone.
Divide pear and onion slices into fourths; evenly stuff pocket of each chop; sprinkle on Meat Blend and Garden Blend.
Heat oil in large frying pan over... - 37.3615
Spiced Pork Roast With Pears
Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Rub meat with cut garlic, then dropgarlic into pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of meat, without touching bone.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for about 1 1/2 hours or until... - 43.9134
Pork Chops With Gingered Pears
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, mustard and thyme.
3 Place the chops on the broiler pan and brush them with half of the lemon-mustard mixture. Broil the chops 4 inches from the heat for 5... - 42.7597
Pork Chops Stuffed With Apples And Pears
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from the pork chops.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in each chop to make a pocket
4. In a saucepan, heat the oil over... - 45.0107
Pork And Pear Salad
Trim any fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Sprinkle with sage and pepper.
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add meat; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is slightly pink in center.
Add nuts;... - 41.9036
Pork Roast With Pears And Sweet Potatoes
Untie roast, and trim far.
Retie roast and place in a shallow baking dish.
Combine orange juice concentrate and next 4 ingredients; stir well and pour over roast.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, Turning occasionally.
Drain marinade from... - 40.4203
Pear Braised Pork Chops With Cabbage
1. Core and peel the pear and chop it roughly. In a food processor with shredding blade, shred the pear, onion and cabbage.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornstarch with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Dredge the pork lightly in... - 39.0269
Pork And Pear Saute With Lemon Vodka Sauce
1. Sprinkle about a quarter teaspoon each of salt and pepper over the chops
2. On a nonstick skillet, add a teaspoon of oil and heat it over a medium flame; add the chops and saute for three minutes
3. Keep turning the chops around and, when done,... - 42.8695
America's Cut With Red Cabbage And Pears
Heat oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops over medium-high heat. Sprinkle with salt, sage, thyme and pepper. Add water. Cover; cook over medium-low heat 50 to 60 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
Meanwhile, cook bacon in Dutch oven until crisp. Add... - 28.7568
Breaded Pork Chops
Chop off the tips of the rib bones of the chops, leaving the ribs 1 1/2 inches [4 cm.] long.
Cut off any excess fat, leaving a rim about 1/2 inch [1 cm.] wide.
Make shallow cuts around the edges to prevent the chops from curling up, and pound the chops... - 34.2448
Pork Medallions With Winter Fruits
1. Place apple, pear, wine and stock in a saucepan. Bring to simmering. Cook until fruit is soft. Stir in dried fruit and cinnamon. Cook until fruit is plump. Remove pan from heat. Cool.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a high heat. Add pork. Cook,... - 34.769
Roast Pork With Yams And White Onions
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Put on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 35 to 40 minutes to the pound, or until meat thermometer registers 185°F.
Arrange yams and onions on rack beside pork.
Bake for... - 36.8962
Roast Pom With Cream Mushroom Gravy
Cut garlic into 1/8-inch slices; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Place roast, fat side up, on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cut 1/2-inch slits at 1-inch intervals in diagonal rows on top of roast; insert garlic slices deep into slits.
Brush lemon... - 41.2894
Pear Pork Loin Recipes By Category