- » Pear Pineapple Preserve
Pear Pineapple Preserve Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear pineapple preserve recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear pineapple preserve recipes.
Pear Pineapple Butter
1) In a saucepan mix pears, sugar and cinnamon.
2) Boil for 5 minutes, stirring often.
3) Add pineapple and boil for 30 minutes. Stir in between.
4) Transfer immediately into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
5) Seal... - 33.6805
Pear Pineapple Conserve
1) Peel, core, slice the pears and process through a fine blade of food chopper.
2) In a kettle, combine the pears with the pineapple and sugar.
3) Allow to boil and simmer without the lid for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally or until thick.
4) Add a... - 33.6106
Peel pears and slice thin, measuring after preparation.
Combine with sugar and let stand overnight.
Add pineapple and simmer until pears are soft.
If syrup is not as heavy as desired, remove fruit; boil down to desired consistency or add a little pectin,... - 34.8005
Holiday Treat Preserves
Wash, drain, and sort cranberries.
Rinse, halve, core, pare, and dice enough pears to yield 2 cups.
Sprinkle reserved pineapple syrup over pears.
Mix water and sugar in a saucepan; stir over medium heat until boiling; cover and boil gently 5 minutes.
Add the... - 33.9667
Baked Pears Melba
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Arrange pears in 2-quart casserole.
3. In small saucepan, heat juice, sweetener, and ginger to boiling. Pour over pears.
4. Bake, covered, 45 minutes, or until pears are tender.
5. Spoon pear halves and liquid, into 6 serving... - 31.5712
Tutti Frutti Conserve
Mix the pears, orange, cherries, pineapple, lemon juice, nuts and coconut.
Cook over high heat, stirring constantly until the fruit mixture comes to a full boil.
Add the sugar, stirring constantly, and boil hard for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and add the... - 34.1404
Simmer pears, chopped lemon and pineapple together in a large pot, stirring, until the fruit is transparent, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Add sugar, powdered ginger and salt.
Cook to the jam stage (it doesn't get very thick).
Add cherries and candied ginger.
Cook... - 36.4294
Pear And Coconut Crisp
1. Lightly grease an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
2. Heat a saucepan, nicely blend together pineapple juice, pineapple preserves, rum extract and cornstarch.
3. Add pear slices and cook over moderate heat for about 2 minutes, stirring... - 47.2983
1.In a bowl, mix cream cheese with chopped nuts, raisins and ginger and stuff pears.
2.Use as garnish around lime mold.
3.Top with pimiento cream cheese flower.
4.Place slices of pineapple topped with pimiento cream cheese between pears.
5.Garnish with... - 37.7114
Indonesian Style Pineapple Dessert Centerpiece
Prepare Pineapple-Coconut Cream.
Slice off top 1/3 of pineapple lengthwise.
With a small knife, cut into large portion of pineapple.
Remove fruit and reserve.
Do not cut through bottom; preserve boat shape of pineapple.
Drain shell; blot juices with paper... - 44.3474
Ground Cherry Marmalade
1. Husk ground cherries and wash.
2. In a large saucepan, simmer pears in water for 25 minutes.
3. Stir in pineapple, lemon juice and sugar; over high heat bring the mixture to a full rolling boil.
4. Stir in pectin and boil again over... - 41.4818
Parade Of Fruit Tray
Pear Surprises: Drain chilled canned pear halves.
Pat dry with paper toweling.
Fill hollow of each with cream cheese.
Put a red cherry, pitted date, or fig in between two pear halves.
Seal halves of pears together with softened cream cheese.
Using pastry... - 38.7749
Jewel Fruit Tortes
1 In a small saucepan, place 1 cup apricot preserves; cook over low heat until melted.
2 Meanwhile, drain pears, peaches, oranges and pineapple well.
3 On a serving plate, place each sponge-cake layer .
4 Prick the surface gently using a ... - 42.8954
Fruited Glazed Ham
In small glass bowl, combine sugar, syrup and mustard.
Heat at medium 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils; stir once.
Place ham fat-side up on microwave oven safe roasting rack set in oblong baking dish.
Heat, covered with wax paper,... - 44.3955
Mixed Fruit Cocktail
Combine drained fruit in a bowl.
Mix preserves and reserved peach liquid in a small saucepan; heat thoroughly.
Pour over fruit and stir. - 23.0522
Fruit-glazed Baked Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In roasting pan place ham, fat side up, on rack.
3. Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of ham, away from bone.
4. Bake, uncovered, 2-1/2 hours.
5. In a bowl combine brown sugar, syrup and... - 44.5706
Fresh Fruit With Bar Le Duc Dressing
Peel, slice, and cut the fruit, except cantaloupes, into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
Mix the ingredients of the bar-le-duc dressing.
Combine the lime juice with 1/2 cup dressing and sprinkle over fruit.
Halve the... - 43.5521
Fruit Candy Bars
Put fruit and ginger through grinder; it should be finely ground.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine and orange juice, blending thoroughly.
Gradually stir in enough wafer crumbs to make mixture sufficiently stiff to form into fingers.
Coat fingers with... - 35.1083