- » Pear Pancake
Pear Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear pancake recipes.
Ginger Pear Pancake
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, add pear slices, lemon juice and mix well to coat.
3) In a larger bowl, add the buttermilk baking mix, 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar and ginger. Mix and keep aside.
4) In another bowl, beat... - 46.3537
Puffy Pear Pancake
Place an 8- to 10-inch frying pan with ovenproof handle over medium heat.
Add anise seed and butter.
When butter melts, add pears; cook until fruit is lightly browned on both cut and rounded sides, about 10 minutes; turn pears over occasionally.
When pears... - 43.1638
Pear Oven Pancake
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Heat margarine in round pan, 9x 1 1/2 inches, in oven until melted.
Sprinkle brown sugar and nutmeg evenly over margarine.
Arrange pear slices in pan, overlapping slices slightly.
Beat egg whites in 1 1/2-quart bowl on high speed until... - 40.2493
Cinnamon Pear Pancakes
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine but-termilk, egg, and water; add to dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
Fold in shredded pear.
For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup barter onto a hot griddle or skillet... - 31.4865
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Pancakes With Pear Syrup
To make the pear syrup: Heat a medium skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add the pears and ginger and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender.
Add the syrup and cook for 1 minute.
To make the... - 48.9605
Apple-pear Puff Pancake
Place butter in a 10-in.ovenproof skillet; place in a 425° oven for 2-3 minutes or until melted.
In a blender, process eggs, milk, flour, sugar and nutmeg until smooth.
Pour into hot skillet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until puffy.
Meanwhile, for topping, melt... - 39.6521
Thick Pancake With William Pears And Black Truffle Ice Cream
Whip the eggs with the sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
Add the flour little by little, then slowly add the milk.
Add melted butter, stirring all the time.
Mix well to make a batter.
Cover the bottom of a mould with aluminium foil and spread with... - 44.6851
Whole Wheat Pancakes With Pear Sauce
For the sauce: In a small saucepan, combine the pears, pear nectar, brown sugar and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 3 minutes or just until the pears are tender.
In a cup, combine the water and cornstarch, then stir into... - 43.2248
Pear, Parsnip, And Potato Pancakes
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In a food process fine grating blade, start grating the potato and parsnips
3 .In a colander, put the grated potato and parsnips, now rinse water for about 3 minutes, until the excess starch... - 46.0203
Perfect Pear Crepes
1. In a medium sauce pan, combine pureed pears, nutmeg powder, honey and cinnamon powder. Mix well.
2. Cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
3. Once cooked, remove off flame and add nuts. Mix well.
4. Place a crepe on flat... - 44.1078
Make the crepes using the Vanilla Crepe Batter or Sweet Crepe Batter recipe.
Mix together the pears, sugar and lemon juice in a large saucepan.
Cover and cook over a low heat for about 20 minutes.
Fill each crepe with some of the pear mixture.
Fold... - 25.6106
1) Peel and grate the potatoes then combine with the minced onion.
2) Allow to stand for about 15 minutes, drain well.
3) Lightly beat the eggs and stir into the potato mixture.
4) Stir in the flour, salt and baking powder, blend well.
5) In a... - 38.5965
Spicy Stuffed Pancakes
1) For the pancakes, in a bowl, sift flour with salt and make a well in the centre.
2) In the well, add the egg, oil and half the amount of milk.
3) Slowly whisk the mixture, incorporating the flour little at a time.
4) Add in the remaining milk,... - 44.4238
Mixed-fruit Crepes With Whipped Cream
These Mixed Fruit Crepes With Whipped Cream are a dreamy dessert ! Here's a tip for you ! Try out these Mixed Fruit Crepes With Whipped Cream with melba sauce poured over ! Your joy will know no bounds ! Come back here with your suggestions if you have any ! - 32.5864
Pear Pancake Recipes By Category