- » Pear Meringue Pie
Pear Meringue Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear meringue pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear meringue pie recipes.
Pear Meringue Pie
Slice pears to make about 4 cups slices; arrange in unbaked pie shell.
Beat into egg yolks a mixture of sugar, flour, and salt.
Add a blend of sour cream, extract, and lemon peel and juice; mix thoroughly.
Spread evenly over pears.
Bake at 350Â°F 50 to 55... - 41.7748
You May Also Like!
Pear Cheese Pie
The pear cheese pie is a creamy and delicious pie made with cream cheese and sour cream. Baked in a graham cracker crust the pear cheese pie is flavored with lemon peel, juice and nutmeg. The pear cheese pie is good as a summer or spring dessert. - 45.4801
Oregon Pear Pie
1. Preheat oven moderate to 325°.
2. Use canned or freshly cooked pears. Slice or quarter them.
3. Let it drain.
4. In a bowl add dry ingredients and mix together.
5. Pour milk over it.
6. Fold beaten egg yolks gently.
7. Cook and stir... - 46.6072
Blushing Pear Square
1. Sift cake flour, baking powder, pumpkin-pie spice, and salt onto wax paper.
2. Separate eggs, placing whites in a medium-size bowl and yolks in a small bowl.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume; beat in granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon... - 37.0525
Gingered Custard Pear Tart
Prepare the dough as for Lemon Meringue Pie, fit it into a 10 inch tart pan with a removable bottom, and chill while preparing the custard.
Combine the water, sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon, and cloves in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring until the... - 39.0479