- » Pear Melba
Pear Melba Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear melba recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear melba recipes.
Stuffed Pears Melba
1. Drain the pear halves on absorbent kitchen paper
2. Dry the pear halves
3. Reserve the syrup till required
4. Thaw and sieve the raspberries
5. In a large pan, set aside the cream cheese
6. Beat well until smooth
7. Add in the chipped... - 42.4494
Baked Pears Melba
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Arrange pears in 2-quart casserole.
3. In small saucepan, heat juice, sweetener, and ginger to boiling. Pour over pears.
4. Bake, covered, 45 minutes, or until pears are tender.
5. Spoon pear halves and liquid, into 6 serving... - 31.5712
In blender or food processor, combine thawed berries with sugar; puree.
Scoop ice cream into 4 serving dishes.
Arrange pear halves on top and pour raspberry sauce over.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts, if desired. - 29.0249
You May Also Like!
1) In a saucepan, combine together water, sweetener and vanilla extract.
2) Bring the vanilla mixture to a boil and put in the pears.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes r until pears are soft.
4) Remove from heat and let the pears cool in... - 38.0649
For the Pearmelba fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Pearmelbais simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 35.8221
Pear Dumplings Melba
Peel and core whole pears.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to a 21 x14 inch rectangle.
Cut into six 7-inch squares.
Place a pear in center of each pastry square.
Place 1 tablespoon brown sugar in center of each pear; generously... - 40.2507
Pear Dumplings Melba
On floured surface roll pastry to 18x12-inch rectangle.
Cut in six 6-inch squares.
Place a pear in center of each square.
Place 1 tablespoon brown sugar in center of each pear and sprinkle, all over, with cinnamon.
Moisten edges of pastry.
Fold corners to... - 33.3444
Cream Puffs Melba
Drain pears, reserving syrup.
Chop pears; set aside.
Add water to syrup to equal 1/2 cup liquid.
In a small saucepan combine syrup mixture and cornstarch.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir in... - 36.9139
Classic Melba Sauce
This Melba Sauce is a passion. I love this raspberry magic over my pound and angel cakes. I like it on poached peaches, pears and ice cream too. Try this Melba Sauce in your own way and tell me how you liked it. - 28.6806
1. Dry the peaches with a piece of muslin and place them on a wire cake rack to cool off
2. Melt the jam sauce so that is of a coating consistency and then improve the color by adding a little carmine or food coloring if required.
3.... - 39.261
This Melba Cake is a desire ! Try this crunchy fruit and nut cake for your next dessert. Your suggestions for this Melba Cake are welcome ! - 39.0676
Avocado Pear Cream
Cut pears in half; remove seeds.
Scrape out all flesh; be careful not to break skin.
Reserve empty shells.
Put flesh into bowl; mash well.
Add vinegar, anchovies, onion; season with salt, cayenne, and sugar.
Fold in whipped cream just before... - 40.3156
Pear Melba Recipes By Category