- » Pear Liqueur
Pear Liqueur Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear liqueur recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear liqueur recipes.
Pears In Liqueur
1) In a bowl, combine the orange juice and sugar together.
2) Stir until the sugar is fully dissolved, then refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
3) About 15 minutes before serving time, stir in the Curacao or Kirsch or Grand Marnier.
4) Spoon... - 30.8518
You May Also Like!
Orange Liqueur Pears
Peel pears, leaving stems intact.
If necessary trim base of pears so that they stand upright.
In a saucepan combine strained orange juice, water, wine, sugar and orange rind; stir over low heat until sugar has dissolved.
Add pears to pan, simmer covered 20... - 32.4465
Pears With Coffee Liqueur Sauce
Mix butter with peanut oil, cinnamon, and sugar.
Brush pears with butter mixture.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook pear quarters over medium-high heat for 1 minute on each side.
Remove pear pieces, divide evenly, and place into 4 dessert dishes.
Top with Coffee... - 39.3056
Wine-poached Pears With Berry Sauce
Combine 1 cup water and lemon juice, set aside.
Peel pears, and cut a thin slice from bottoms so pears stand upright.
Dip pears in lemon water, coating well.
Combine wine, 1/2 cup water, sugar, lemon rind, cinnamon stick, and cloves in a Dutch oven, cover and... - 41.1737
Pears Baked With Cardamom
Preheat the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Cut the pears into slices.
Arrange them in a shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle over the sugar.
Pour the liqueur over the top, then sprinkle over the cardamom.
Place the dish in the oven and bake for... - 32.8639
Pears With Caramel Sauce
Core pears and peel skin 1 inch from top.
Combine sugar and dash cinnamon; sprinkle inside pears.
Arrange pears in 12x8-inch dish.
Sprinkle with water.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes, or until pears are tender, cool or chill.
Just... - 39.5796
Fruit Salad With Orange Liqueur And Sorbet
1) In a bowl combine fruit and douse with liqueur.
2) Keep aside for few minutes for flavors to combine.
3) Spoon fruit into dessert cups and top with scoops of sorbet. - 33.1495
Xante Tonic Cocktail
Xante Pear Liqueur makes a classic introduction in the Xante Tonic, which is a simple way to utilize your Xante Pear Liqueur... if you like Tonic water. Expect a bit of a bite and a much less sweeter appeal than most Xante cocktails. Good for those classic... - 0
Sherbets In A Jiffy
Sherbets In A Jiffy is a simply delicious dessert recipe. Try this Sherbets In A Jiffy; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 40.4667
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Slice the pears and place evenly in a 9 x 9 inch pan.
3) Combine all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture over the pears.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Alternately,... - 41.4605
Place sugar, 2 1/2 cups (625 ml) water and vanilla in saucepan.
Bring to boil.
Meanwhile, carefully core pears without removing stem.
Peel and place pears in syrup mixture in saucepan.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes over low heat.
Remove saucepan from heat and let pears... - 44.376