- » Pear Juice Jam
Pear Juice Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear juice jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear juice jam recipes.
Apple And Pear Jam
Place peeled and sliced apples and pears into a dish, cover and cook for 20 minutes on HIGH until pulp is formed..
Allow 1 cup of sugar for every 1 cup of pulp.
Add sugar and lemon juice to fruit pulp.
Cook for 17 minutes on HIGH, stirring... - 29.5344
Pear Harlequin Jam
1) In a bowl, mix together orange juice, sugar, pineapple, cherry juice and pears.
2) Cover and place the fruit mixture in refrigerator overnight.
3) In a saucepan, place the fruit mixture.
4) Heat the fruit mixture to boil and simmer until... - 35.0152
Pear Jam With Chocolate
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor.
Peel and core the pears and chop finely.
Place in a preserving pan with the sugar, lemon juice and vanilla pods.
Bring to the boil, stirring gently, then boil rapidly until the setting point is reached.
Add... - 29.7183
Pear And Apricot Jam
1) In a preserving pan, add pears, apricots and water.
2) Squeeze the juice from the half cut lemons into the pan.
3) Cut the skins of fruits and tie them gently in a muslin (cheesecloth) bag.
4) Place this in the pan.
5) Allow this to reach boiling... - 38.6711
Pear And Apple Jam
Combine the pears, apples, lemon juice and rind and sugar in a large kettle.
Cook, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, over high heat until the pear mixture is thick and clear.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal. - 23.3749
No-sugar Pear Berry Jam
In heavy 4 quart saucepan, place pears, raspberries, pectin and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, 10 - 15 minutes until fruit is desired thickness.
Remove from heat and stir in sweetener.
Spoon into clean jars or... - 24.64
Low Cal Strawberry Pear Jam
In medium saucepan combine crushed strawberries, chopped pears, water, and lemon juice.
Cook and stir till fruit mixture comes to boiling.
Stir in low-calorie gelatin.
Return mixture to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil hard, uncovered, 1 minute, stirring... - 33.7951
Pear And Pineapple Jam
Peel and core about 2 pounds fully ripe pears, then chop very fine or put through a grinder.
Measure 3 cups into a large saucepan and add crushed pineapple.
Add lemon rind and juice, then sugar, stirring in thoroughly.
Bring to a full rolling boil... - 30.7867
Apricot Pear Jam
Peel and pit apricots.
Finely chop apricots; measure 4 1/2 cups.
Core and quarter pears.
Finely chop pears; measure 4 cups.
In 8- to 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine apricots, pears, sugar, orange peel, and orange juice.
Slowly bring mixture to full... - 36.4018
Pear And Cranberry Jam
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Soak the clay cooking pot, in water.
3) Place the cranberries in clay pot.
4) Stir in sugar and allow to soak for 1 hour.
5) Peel, core and cut the pears in small pieces.
6) Add the pears to the cranberry... - 39.6125
Peachy Pear Jam
1. In a large kettle, mix together fruit, sugar, lemon juice and spices; bring to full rolling boil and boil over high heat for 1 minute with constant stirring.
2. Remove pan from heat and stir in pectin; skim.
3. Into hot sterilized jars,... - 36.1559
Raspberry Pear Jam
1. Peel pears and core.
2. In a food chopper, process pears.
3. In a large saucepan, mix together pears, sugar and lemon juice; cook for 20 minutes.
4. Stir in raspberries and cook with frequent stirring until desired consistency is... - 35.2607
Make a syrup by dissolving the sugar in the water and boiling for several minutes.
Peel, halve and core the pears and poach very gently in the syrup for 20 to 30 minutes, until tender.
Meanwhile heat the apricot jam with the wine, then press through a... - 33.8785
Divide pear halves among 4 microwavable dessert dishes.
Place 1 tablespoon jam over pears in each dish.
Just before serving, microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or until warm. - 16.9723
Apricot Glazed Pears
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix orange juice and jam in ungreased baking dish, 8 X 8 X 2 or 9X9X2 inches, or 2-quart casserole.
Place pears cut sides down in sauce.
Cover and bake until pears are tender, 25 to 30 minutes. - 20.6136
Pare and core the apples and pears and tie the peel and cores in a large piece of cheesecloth.
Chop the flesh coarsely .
Put into a preserving pan with the cider or wine and the cheesecloth bag and simmer for 40 minutes.
The fruit should be soft but with some... - 31.3616
Jam Without Sugar
For this you need over-ripe very sweet grapes.
Stem 10 lb.
of white or black grapes.
Squeeze them out in a cloth, wringing it to get the juice, if you haven't got a special press.
Boil this juice until it is reduced by half, after having skimmed the froth off... - 25.3142
Mixed Fruit Jam
Mix the juices, fruits, and sugar in a large heavy saucepan; let stand 1 hour.
Bring to a full rolling boil and boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat and immediately blend in the pectin.
Stir for 5 minutes.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars and seal - 32.0931
1. Combine 1/2 cup strained jam and orange juice in a 13"x 9"x 2" oblong baking dish. Arrange pears cut-sides-down in dish and spoon some of the sauce over them. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 to 8 minutes, or until pears are tender when... - 21.113
Take a pan heat oil in it. Add cinnamon, ginger paste ,brown sugar and stir well. Now add chopped pieces of all the fruits and saute it. Cook the fruits on a low flame for 20mins or till tender. Cream is optional and you may add it while cooking. Cream... - 15.5009
Fresh And Dried Pear Preserves
Place all ingredients in a 2-quart (8-cup) microwavesafe bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes, until mixture is as thick as jam.
Cool completely, cover, and refrigerate. - 23.5842
Arugula Salad With Blue Cheese, Pears, And Apricot Vinaigrette
1. In a salad bowl, combine arugula and lettuce.
2. Over pear slices squeeze a little lemon juice to keep them from browning, arrange them on top of the lettuce and arugula and top with blue cheese crumbles.
3. To make the dressing, in a bowl combine... - 39.758
Pear Raspberry Cottage Cheese Salad
Cut each pear in half; remove core.
Slice each pear half into 4 slices.
Arrange 4 slices on each of 4 lettuce-lined plates.
Brush cut surfaces of pear slices with lemon juice.
Spoon 1/4 cup cottage cheese onto each plate next to pear slices.
Melt jam in small... - 34.8616
For the Pearmelba fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Pearmelbais simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 33.5456
Glazed Pears And Apples
Early in day: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Simmer sugar, butter and boiling water together 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, pare apples and pears; place in 3-quart casserole; pour lemon juice and sugar syrup over fruit.
Cover; bake 45 minutes or until tender; cover;... - 37.7227
Pear And Peach Frangipane
1. Turn the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. Oil a Swiss roll tin of dimensions 7"X11" lightly
3. In a large bowl, sift the flours, ground rice and lemon rind; rub in butter and sugar and form into a dough, press into the tin and chill
4.... - 45.7123
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese with the cream, lemon juice and apricot jam and beat well.
2) Beat in the mayonnaise. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper, if required and keep aside.
3) Tear and halve the lettuce... - 42.5864
1) Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7 temperature.
2) Even out the pastry to a 9" x 7" (23 cm x 18 cm) oblong and cut it lengthwise into two.
3) Fold one piece lengthwise in two and make gashes at 1/4" (5 mm) intervals almost to the... - 41.7978
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C (400°F) mark 6
To make the pastry:
2. Rub the butter into the flour and then mix in the sugar and bind to a firm dough with the egg yolk mixed with 15 ml (1 tbsp) water.
3. Knead lightly until just... - 44.312
Mediterranean Pear And Tomato Appetizer
This special Mediterranean Pear And Tomato Appetizer with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Mediterranean Pear And Tomato Appetizer
and... - 27.8714
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Place them neatly in a glass trifle dish
2. Soak the cake with the pear juice and the sherry and let it soak
3. Coat the cake slices with the custard that is made while its still... - 46.4007
Christmas Goose With Root Veg Sticky Pears & Bramble Gravy
1. Remove all the fat from inside the bird and use a skewer to prick the goose skin all over, especially under the wings (A), if you have time to spare (although this isn't essential), sit the goose in a sink, then slowly and carefully pour over 3 kettles of... - 41.3987
Two Fruits Compote
1. Put the orange juice, lemon juice and apricot jam into a pan; stir over a gentle heat until the jam has dissolved.
2. Add the prepared fruits to the syrup; cover the pan, bring to the boil and simmer gently for about 12-15 minutes, until the
pears are... - 23.9502
Old English Trifle
Old English Trifle is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Old English Trifle; I am sure you would love to try this dish again and again. - 40.4711
Fruit Salad With Marsala
Fruit salad with marsala is a fresh and flavorful dessert prepared with marsala dessert wine. Tossed with assorted fruit sof choice, the fruit salad is served chilled and is dressed with a little apricot jam along with marsala wine. - 29.9093
1 Bananas should be ripe but firm. Peel and cut into thick chunks. The cake should be cut in cubes.
2 Whip the jam and brush the cake pieces with it. Roll in dessicated coconut.
3 Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon powder. Brush the bananas with lime juice and... - 30.9808
Rustic Autumn Fruit Tart
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add the flour, beating just until mixture forms a ball.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large bowl, combine apples and pear.
Inasmall bowl, combine the cornstarch and spices;... - 41.4588
Cold Fruit Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and , simmer 20 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Let cool slightly.
Place one-third of mixture in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Pour pureed fruit... - 36.2066
Paper Thin Fruit Pies
1)Preheat oven at 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 6.
2)Make thin slices of apple and pear. Put the slices in lemon water so that they do not get decolorised.
3)Cut each of the filo pastry sheets into 4. Keep them moist by... - 45.329
Breast Of Duck Salad
To make the raspberry vinaigrette: Place the jam in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high power for 1 minute, or until melted.
Whisk in the vinegar, broth, oil, and mustard.
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick... - 48.5488
Almond Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
Making the pastry
2. Using a food processor, pulse pastry ingredients with 3 tablespoons water, 6 times, for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon more water, if dough is dry.
3. Shape the dough... - 45.1579
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. In a bowl whisk eggs and fruit spread until creamy.
3. To the egg mixture fold half of the flour and mix. Fold in remaining flour carefully.
4. Grease a 18 cm (7 in) sandwich tin with... - 49.2149
Almond Fruit Ran
For filling mixture of fresh fruit in season (e.g.
pears, grapes, pineapple, bananas, strawber- ries, plums, etc.) apricot jam, or red currant jelly, glaze (depending on color of fruit used) 1/2 cup heavy cream (optional) 10 inch flan ring Method Sift flour... - 24.7477
Five Fruit Marmalade
There are three basic methods of making marmalade.
One is to squeeze the juice into a pan and add the chopped peel (with pith) and the pips tied in a piece of muslin.
Acid (lemon juice or citric or tartaric acid) and a measured amount of water are stirred in... - 40.9458