- » Pear Jam
Pear Jam Recipes
Pear Jam is a pear fruit preserve, which uses a combination of peeled and mashed pears, sugar or honey, lemon juice and liquid fruit pectin. Some even flavor pear jam with spices like cinnamon and nutmeg in order to ... More »
Paradise Pear Jam
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine first 6 ingredients stirring well and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
2. Add sugar and return to a boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and with a metal spoon skim... - 42.2033
Pear And Apricot Jam
1) In a preserving pan, add pears, apricots and water.
2) Squeeze the juice from the half cut lemons into the pan.
3) Cut the skins of fruits and tie them gently in a muslin (cheesecloth) bag.
4) Place this in the pan.
5) Allow this to reach boiling... - 38.4392
Apricot Pear Jam
Peel and pit apricots.
Finely chop apricots; measure 4 1/2 cups.
Core and quarter pears.
Finely chop pears; measure 4 cups.
In 8- to 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine apricots, pears, sugar, orange peel, and orange juice.
Slowly bring mixture to full... - 37.5414
Pear Harlequin Jam
1) In a bowl, mix together orange juice, sugar, pineapple, cherry juice and pears.
2) Cover and place the fruit mixture in refrigerator overnight.
3) In a saucepan, place the fruit mixture.
4) Heat the fruit mixture to boil and simmer until... - 35.9951
Low Cal Strawberry Pear Jam
In medium saucepan combine crushed strawberries, chopped pears, water, and lemon juice.
Cook and stir till fruit mixture comes to boiling.
Stir in low-calorie gelatin.
Return mixture to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil hard, uncovered, 1 minute, stirring... - 35.6316
Pear And Pineapple Jam
Peel and core about 2 pounds fully ripe pears, then chop very fine or put through a grinder.
Measure 3 cups into a large saucepan and add crushed pineapple.
Add lemon rind and juice, then sugar, stirring in thoroughly.
Bring to a full rolling boil... - 34.214
Pear Jam With Chocolate
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor.
Peel and core the pears and chop finely.
Place in a preserving pan with the sugar, lemon juice and vanilla pods.
Bring to the boil, stirring gently, then boil rapidly until the setting point is reached.
Add... - 32.0584
Apple And Pear Jam
Place peeled and sliced apples and pears into a dish, cover and cook for 20 minutes on HIGH until pulp is formed..
Allow 1 cup of sugar for every 1 cup of pulp.
Add sugar and lemon juice to fruit pulp.
Cook for 17 minutes on HIGH, stirring... - 31.2041
Paradise Pear Jam
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven, stirring well; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
Add sugar, and return to a boil; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
Quickly ladle... - 25.3271
Pear And Apple Jam
Combine the pears, apples, lemon juice and rind and sugar in a large kettle.
Cook, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, over high heat until the pear mixture is thick and clear.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal. - 22.9796
Pear Jam Recipes By Category