- » Pear Honey
Pear Honey Recipes
Pear Honey is a sweet honey-like preparation made from by cooking pears in a sweetened mixture. The key ingredients for preparing pear honey recipes are peeled and cored pears, sugar, lemon juice and some honey or ... More »
Honeyed Baked Pears
Arrange pears in shallow, oiled casserole.
Stick one clove into each piece of fruit.
Blend lemon juice, honey, ginger and oil together.
Pour over fruit.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 15 minutes.
Fill each hollow with a tablespoon of cottage or soy... - 30.8491
Honeyed Pear Butter
Put all ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium-low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until pears are tender, stirring often.
Puree the fruit and spread 1 1/2 tablespoons on each slice of bread, two per person. - 19.89
You May Also Like!
Steamed Pears With Honey
1. Cut tops off pears, about 1 inch down, and reserve as lids. Core each pear with a fruit corer to make a deep cavity, but do not cut clear through.
2. Fill cavities with honey and replace the tops.
3. Place pears upright in individual heatproof dishes.... - 20.1837
Honey Baked Pears
Arrange the pear halves, cut sides down, in a greased baking dish.
Warm the lemon juice, brandy and honey in a small saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the cinnamon and nutmeg.
Pour over the pears.
Dot with the pieces of butter and bake in a moderate... - 32.2755
Honey Mint Pears
1) In a skillet add the water, honey, lemon juice , sugar and green food coloring . Stir well over a gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
2) Pare, halve and core the pears.
3) Place the pear halves into the syrup with a slotted spoon, ... - 44.8502
Reba's Pear Honey
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix together all ingredients; cook for 15 minutes with occasional stirring until consistency is that of a spread.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
3. Using a clean... - 35.896
Weissbier And Honey Poached Pears
Poached pears are a classic dish that usually uses red or white wine. I decided to do something a bit different and try Weihenstephaner Hefe, a wheat beer from the The World's oldest continuously operating brewery from a Bavarian monastery in Germany. I think... - 35.2421
Honey Baked Pears
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place the pear halves in a buttered baking dish.
Combine the lemon juice with the honey and pour this mixture over the pears.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and dot with butter.
Bake until the fruit is tender, about thirty five to... - 28.9581
Honey Lemon Poached Pears
These poached pears are delightfully sweet and satisfying as a dessert. Made with fresh pears, flavored with lemon juice and poached in a white wine and honey mix, the pears come out tender and soft and are a real treat to dig in to. - 32.9912
Core and slice pears; grind pears.
Combine pears, pineapple and sugar; bring to a boil.
Simmer for 20 minutes or until thick, stirring frequently.
Stir in several drops of red and yellow food coloring.
Ladle into hot, sterilized glasses.
Cover with 1/8 inch... - 30.7879
Honey-roast Pears With Orange-blossom And Yoghurt
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Simmer the honey, juices, rinds, vanilla bean and seeds in a small saucepan over a medium heat until reduced to a light syrup (8-10 minutes).
2. Place the pears, cut-side up in a roasting pan large enough to fit the pears... - 27.2327
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except the pears.
2) Cook, stirring occasionlly until the sugar is completely dissolved.
3) Stir in the pears and simmer covered for 30 minutes.
4) Serve as a sauce for the cake or as a dessert. - 32.0515
Pear Honey Recipes By Category