- » Pear Honey
Pear Honey Recipes
Pear Honey is a sweet honey-like preparation made from by cooking pears in a sweetened mixture. The key ingredients for preparing pear honey recipes are peeled and cored pears, sugar, lemon juice and some honey or ... More »
Honey Mint Pears
1) In a skillet add the water, honey, lemon juice , sugar and green food coloring . Stir well over a gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
2) Pare, halve and core the pears.
3) Place the pear halves into the syrup with a slotted spoon, ... - 44.423
Lime Pear Honey
1. Peel pears and core.
2. In a food chopper with medium blade, process pears.
3. In a large saucepan, mix together all ingredients; cook for 20 minutes with occasional stirring.
4. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture... - 35.2344
Reba's Pear Honey
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix together all ingredients; cook for 15 minutes with occasional stirring until consistency is that of a spread.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
3. Using a clean... - 35.1097
Put pears (about 2 cups or 500 ml) into blender container.
Cover and process at GRIND until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and process at GRIND until lemon is finely chopped.
Pour into 3-quart saucepan and bring to a boil over medium... - 31.1826
Honey Baked Pears
Arrange the pear halves, cut sides down, in a greased baking dish.
Warm the lemon juice, brandy and honey in a small saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the cinnamon and nutmeg.
Pour over the pears.
Dot with the pieces of butter and bake in a moderate... - 30.8514
Core and slice pears; grind pears.
Combine pears, pineapple and sugar; bring to a boil.
Simmer for 20 minutes or until thick, stirring frequently.
Stir in several drops of red and yellow food coloring.
Ladle into hot, sterilized glasses.
Cover with 1/8 inch... - 30.3319
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except the pears.
2) Cook, stirring occasionlly until the sugar is completely dissolved.
3) Stir in the pears and simmer covered for 30 minutes.
4) Serve as a sauce for the cake or as a dessert. - 30.1108
Puree the pears in a food processor or blender; pour into a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cook and stir, uncovered, for 50-60 minutes or until thickened.
Remove from the heat.
Pour hot into hot jars,... - 28.5681
Honey Baked Pears
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place the pear halves in a buttered baking dish.
Combine the lemon juice with the honey and pour this mixture over the pears.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and dot with butter.
Bake until the fruit is tender, about thirty five to... - 27.8514
Pear Honey Recipes By Category