- » Pear Ginger Crisp
Pear Ginger Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear ginger crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear ginger crisp recipes.
Ginger Pear Crisp
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease 8 or 9-inch square baking dish.
Arrange pear slices in bottom of greased dish.
Sprinkle chopped ginger evenly over pears.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and... - 36.0214
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 7 x 11-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2 To make the topping, combine the 1/2 cup flour, the oats, 1/4 cup of the sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon of the ginger, and the salt in a medium bowl. Add... - 32.2397
Pear And Sour Cherry Crisp From Chef Marisa Churchill
Marisa Churchill, is here to help us celebrate the new year by satisfying our sweet tooth.
This recipe is great for diabetes or people who want to have less sugar. You can indulge without any guilt on this delicious Pear and Sour Cherry Crisp recipe this... - 132.742
Pineapple Pear Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Peel pears, if desired. Core and halve pears lengthwise. Arrange pear halves, cut sides up, in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Top with pineapple.
2. In a medium bowl, combine oats, whole wheat flour,... - 36.0133
Apple Pear Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375°F.
2) Take a 9-inch square baking dish and mix all fruit filling ingredients.
3) Cook in microwave at Power Hi for 10 minutes stirring every 3 minutes.
4) Prepare topping in a small mixing bowl mixing... - 47.5563
Cranberry And Pear Crispy
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan; stir well.
Gradually add orange juice, stirring constantly.
Add cranberries, pears, and orange rind.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until cranberries pop and mixture... - 44.4416
Ginger Pear Crumble
Ginger pear crumble is a baked dessert made with gingered pears with gingersnap cookie crumbs. Flavored witj lemon juice and topped with a cherry, gingered pears are quite savory. - 33.6171
Ginger Pear Salad
Combine consomme, ginger, and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Pour a small amount into a 1-quart mold.
Arrange walnut halves and several pieces of pear on gelatin.
Stir remaining... - 47.2449
Gingered Pear Salad
Combine gingersnaps, cream cheese, and whipping cream and mix well.
Place pear halves on lettuce; fill cavities with cream cheese mixture. - 21.8931
Molded Ginger Ale And Pear Salad
Molded Ginger Ale & Pear Salad is a delicious easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Molded Ginger Ale & Pear Salad. - 37.8944
Winter Fruit Crumble With Ginger
In large bowl, stir together pears, apples, walnuts, raisins, sugar, preserved ginger and ground ginger.
Spoon into greased 8 cup (2 L) baking dish and smooth top.
Drizzle with orange juice.
Topping: In small bowl, blend flour with sugar; cut in butter until... - 39.6338
Caramelized Fruit Crisp
The caramelized fruit crisp is a cooked and baked dessert made with assorted fruits of choice. cooked with sugar and spiced with ginger, the fruits are baked with a topping of flour, oats and maple sugar flavored with cinnamon. - 44.3302
Watercress & Pear Salad
In a small pan, combine ginger, figs, vinegar, and 1/2 cup of the water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until figs are very tender when pierced (35 to 40 minutes).
Set pan aside and let stand, covered, until figs are completely... - 35.4954
Pear & Grape Slaw
In a serving bowl, combine cabbage, green onion, celery, and grapes; cover and chill to crisp.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Just before serving, place yogurt in a bowl.
Halve, core,... - 38.0531
Autumn Piccalilli With Pear
1. In a large bowl, mix together the vegetables, pears and salt with 2 liters of cold water. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and leave overnight to marinate.
2. Sterilize five 500mililiter preserve jars with vinegar proof lids by placing them in... - 45.3419
Lamb Pie With Pear And Mint Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Drain the pears, reserving the juice. Set half the pears aside and chop the remainder.
2. Melt 15g/1/2oz/1 tbsp of the butter in a pan and add the onion. Cook until soft. Put in a bowl and add the lemon rind,... - 43.1451
Gingered Butternut Squash Soup
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cut squash in half lengthwise. Remove seeds. Reserve seeds for toasting. Place squash, cut sides down, on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 375° for 50 minutes or until skin pierces easily with a fork. Scoop... - 40.5055
Korean Beef Tartar
Toast sesame seeds in a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes, shaking pan frequently.
Crush with a mortar and pestle (or whirl briefly in a blender); set aside.
Cut beef across the grain into 1/4 inch slices; then cut slices... - 44.0673
Sweet And Sour Beans
1. In a large frying pan add bacon and fry until crisp.
2. Drain out bacon with a slotted spoon.
3. Add onion to the pan and saute until limp.
4. Mix tomatoes, vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, nutmeg, and soy sauce.
5. Cook over highest heat, stir to... - 44.7153
Fruit Curry Modern Style
1) Mix salt and desiccated coconut with water and leave aside for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Heat butter and oil, over low heat and sauté onion in it until yellow.
4) Make a thick sauce by stirring in curry powder, flour, ginger and enough... - 47.5573
Cheese, Olive And Nut Gelatin Salad
1. Set a 1-quart loaf pan, ring mold or other fancy mold in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Blend cottage and Roquefort or Blue cheese with the cream, salt, paprika, olives and... - 38.451
Chutney is a wonderful way to use and preserve fruit when it’s in season. This recipe shows you how easy to make and how truly delicious homemade chutney can be. You’ll love the mouth watering kitchen aroma and the special compliment this is to just about... - 90.1975
Island Pork With Coconut Couscous
1. Peel mangoes; cut fruit from pits into thin slices and place in a large bowl. Add lime juice (use 2 tablespoons/30 ml juice if using 3 mangoes) and mix gently to coat. Arrange mangoes attractively on 4 individual plates; cover and set aside.
2. For sauce,... - 45.4816