- » Pear Dip
Pear Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear dip recipes.
Baked Brie Dip, Edamame Dip, Pear And Clove Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Baked Brie Dip: Scoop some of the cheese off the brie packet to make a brie cheese bowl.
3. Add the apple cider reduced jelly into the middle of the brie bowl.
4. Top with the... - 113.019
You May Also Like!
Avocado Cocktail Dip
1. Halve and peel avocado, reserving 1 shell. Cube avocado and put into container of an electric blender. Add lemon juice, onion, mayonnaise, Tabasco, and salt. Process until pureed. - 28.0787
This Pear Coulis will be an indespensible accompanimnet. Try this fruity sauce with coffee tarts and you can be sure that the results will be truly out of this world !If you want to know more about this Pear Coulis do let me know. - 29.8522
Sugar Peas With Dip
Wash pea pods, and remove strings, drain and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in container of electric blender, process until thoroughly blended.
Serve dip with peas. - 27.517
Golden Coated Pears
1) Drain of pears over a strainer by reserving the syrup for later use.
2) In a bowl, drizzle in corn oil over flour to combine smoothly.
3) In a small bowl, combine egg and milk and pour this mixture into the flour.
4) With a rotary beater,... - 42.9495
East Frisian Pears
Bring the rice to the boil with the salt, milk, sugar and lemon rind.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Mix the cooked rice with 1 egg and the vanilla extract and allow to become cold.
With wet hands mold into pear shapes.
Beat the remaining eggs.
Dip the pears in the... - 43.852
Pears With Cream Cheese
Peel, halve lengthwise, and core one pear per serving.
Dip halves into lemon water or pineapple juice to prevent discoloring.
Add nuts, seeds, or bits to taste to cream cheese.
Spread on pear halves and press together.
Spoon honey over pears in individual... - 27.4818
Golden Coated Pears
Golden Coated Pears are a nice way to serve pears. The crisp fried pears are liked by everyone, include kids and adults. These pear can be served for breakfast, or light dessert with some cinnamon sauce. - 46.3276
Spun Sugar Pears
1) Cut a thin slice from the base of each pear, so that they stand upright.
2) In a large bowl, combine Madeira, sugar, and lime juice together and blend well.
3) Cover the bowl and cook on High power for 3 minutes.
4) Stir the mixture... - 43.4737
Company Pear Dessert
Combine 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 cup flour and coconut; mix well.
Spread in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 400 degrees foi 15 minutes.
Re- move from oven; stir to mix well.
Press 2 cups hot coconut mixture aijainst bottom and side of 9-inch round... - 46.4156
Curried Peanut Dip
In medium bowl, blend soup mix, sour cream, yogurt, peanut butter and curry powder.
Cover; chill until serving time, at least 2 hours.
Garnish with chopped peanuts and pear slices. - 27.4054