- » Pear Custard Sauce
Pear Custard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pear Custard Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pear Custard Sauce recipes.
Wine Poached Pears With Vanilla Custard Sauce
Peel and core pears, leaving stem ends intact.
Slice each pear in half lengthwise, leaving stem intact on one side.
Place pear halves in a 1-quart casserole.
Combine wine and next 4 ingredients; pour over pear halves.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at... - 37.0995
Custard Pear Sauce
Combine egg substitute and cornstarch in a small saucepan, stirring until smooth.
Add milk and remaining ingredients; stir well with a wire whisk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until milk mixture is thickened (do not boil).
Cover sauce, and... - 28.0055
Pear Fans With Creamy Custard Sauce
Cut pear halves into thin slices with sharp knife, cutting up to, but not through, stem ends.
Holding stem end in place, gently fan out slices from stem.
Place on dessert plates.
Spoon about 1/3 cup Creamy Custard Sauce around pears.
Place raspberry and mint... - 23.3639
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Cake With Pears In Custard
Scrub the potato under running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Prick in several places with a fork.
Put in the center of the microwave oven on kitchen paper and microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH.
Cover the potato with a cloth and leave to stand for 5... - 45.7714
Meringue Cakes With Fruit And Custard Sauce
These meringue cakes with fruit and custard sauce are small and pretty maeingue cakes filled with a custard sauce along with sliced strawberries and pears. Easy to prepare and quickly baked, the meringues are cut across to fill them and served with fresh... - 43.8345
Pear With Raspberry Sauce
1)) In a 10-oz custard cups, place pears.
2) Mix honey and lemon juice and pour it over pears.
3) In a microwave, place pears and heat it on high at 550 watts, for 3-4minutes.
4) To see whether it’s cooked or not, pierce a fork into the skin of pear... - 40.148
Rum Custard Sauce
Place milk, cream, sugar, and salt in 4-cup glass measure.
Cook on 70, 3 to 4 minutes, or just until mixture boils.
Stir 1/2 cup milk mixture slowly into eggs, then add to remaining milk mixture and stir until blended.
Cook on 50, 2 minutes.
Cook... - 35.3118
Do you want a delicious Pears Vefour recipe? The European Pears Vefour is a delight to serve and enjoy. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Dessert! Is there a higher crime than reading about this Pears Vefour and not trying it out? - 48.0175
Lemon Pears And Cream
1) Prepare basting sauce by combining water, sugar and lemon slices in a casserole (2-quart).
2) Microwave the contents for about 3 to 4 minutes on high temperature, till the mixture starts to boil.
3) Peel pears (leaving the stems in).
4)... - 46.0562
Pear Meringue Tarts
The pear meringue tarts are pretty little dessert tarts made with pear halves. Filled in with meringue in between and flavored with orange sauce, the pear meringue tarts are broiled desserts and very party like indeed! - 45.9947
Pear Tart With Almond Cream
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Roll the pastry 1/8 inch thick.
3. Fit into a tart shell with removable bottom or into 9-inch pie pan.
4. Bake for 5 minutes.
5. Take out and let it cool.
6. Spread Pastry Cream over it.
7. In 1-quart... - 38.9923
Pear Brown Betty
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 375°.
2) Peel the peaches and cut them into halves
3) Core the peaches and cut flesh into 1/4 inch slices.
4) Grease an 8-inch springform pan.
5) Cover the bottom of the greased pan with a quarter... - 39.6519
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Prepare the pastry as per the directions on package.
3. On lightly floured surface, divide pastry into seven parts.
4. Roll six pieces of pastry into 7-inch squares.
5. Pare pears, leaving stems on.
6. In a... - 47.1254