- » Pear Compote
Pear Compote Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear compote recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear compote recipes.
Pear And Apple Compote
The pear and apple compote is a wondeful fruit compote prepared with pears, apples and spiced with cloves. Sweet, with the freshness of cloves, the pear and apple compote is served with a sugar and currant jelly syrup, chilled and delicious! - 40.8849
Pear And Strawberry Compote
1) In a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, stir the sugar in water and cook until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Stir in the cinnamon, cloves, and lemon pieces, then simmer covered for 30 minutes.
3) Stir in the pears and gently simmer in the poaching... - 40.4343
Pear Orange Compote
1) In a saucepan, mix the sugar, water, shredded orange rind and juice, and lemon juice, then allow to boil for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the pears, allow to boil and simmer covered for 20-25 minutes or until pears are just tender.
3) Serve warm... - 30.2124
You May Also Like!
Pears A La Compote
Combine 1 cup sugar, 3 cups water, 1/3 cup lime or lemon juice, and dash salt.
Heat to boiling.
Meanwhile halve 4 fresh pears lengthwise, leaving stem intact; core but do not pare.
Add pears to syrup; cover and cook 20 minutes or till tender.
Arrange 2 cups... - 22.8721
Pears A La Compote
Combine first 4 ingredients; heat to boiling.
Meanwhile, halve pears lengthwise, leaving stem intact, and core (don't pare); add to syrup.
Cover; cook 20 minutes or till tender.
Arrange grapes and pears in dish.
Add bitters to syrup to taste.
Pour syrup over... - 31.4636
Pear And Plum Compote
1. Peel, quarter and core the pears, then place the fruit.
2. Halve and stone the plums and add them to the pears.
3. In a skillet, add pears and plums; pour in the wine and then stir in the sugar and orange rind.
4. Bring the mixture to boil, then... - 33.8364
Cranberry Pear Compote
This Cranberry Pear Compote is a unique and tasty fruit dessert. For all fruit lovers, this is a wonderful treat. Try this Cranberry Pear Compote recipe for yourself! - 31.7322
Warm Pear Compote
Coat a 2-quart microwave-safe baking dish with no-stick spray.
Place the pears and cherries in the prepared dish.
Sprinkle the cinnamon and nutmeg over the fruit.
In a small bowl, mix together the apple juice, honey, vanilla and lemon juice.
Pour over the... - 40.1495
Gingered Pear Compote
1) Combine the water, sugar, lemon rind, and ginger, allow to boil and cook for 4 minutes.
2) Discard the lemon rind, add the pears in batches and poach until the pears are transparent.
3) In a glass serving dish, place the pears and pour the hot syrup... - 32.7426
Compote Of Pears And Grapes
1) In a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, dissolve the sugar in the water.
2) Stir in the lemon juice and spices and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Add the pears gently into the boiling syrup and poach, until tender.
4) Allow the pears to cool in... - 39.3648
Pear And Grape Compote
1. Dissolve the sugar in the water over a low heat. Add the lemon juice and ginger wine and bring to the boil.
2. Peel, core and slice the pears. Add to the syrup and cook gently until just soft.
3. Remove the skin and pips from the grapes before adding to... - 31.5678
Rosy Pear Compote
In medium saucepan combine cranberry sauce, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and ginger.
Bring to boiling.
Place quartered pears and orange sections in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour cranberry mixture over.
Cover and bake in 350° oven for 35 minutes or till pears... - 34.4233
Fresh Pear Compote
1) Mix the water, sugar and vanilla bean together, allow to boil, then cook covered for 5 minutes.
2) Meanwhile peel, halve and core the pears, then place in cold water.
3) Add pear halves into syrup and cook over low heat, turn the pears once and... - 27.6177
Pear Compote Recipes By Category