- » Pear Coffee Cake
Pear Coffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear coffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear coffee cake recipes.
Bartlett Pear Coffee Cake
Drain and slice pears, reservingsyrup.
Add sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons butter to milk; cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water in large mixing bowl; add milk mixture, egg and flour.
Beat with electric mixer on high speed or by hand until... - 46.7357
Quick Dairy Free Pear Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the egg, oil and pear syrup together.
3) Sift the sugar, baking powder, salt and flour together.
4) Stir into the egg mixture and beat well.
5) In a greased and floured 9-inch... - 46.1868
Raisin Pear Coffee Cake
Beat margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating well.
Add egg substitute, and beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to margarine mixture alternately with yogurt, beginning and ending with... - 43.9872
Spicy Pear Coffee Cake
Prepare and bake your favorite spice cake recipe or one-layer size spice cake mix.
Pare, core, and slice pears.
Combine sugar, water, and cinnamon candies; heat to boiling; add pear slices.
Simmer over low heat till tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain and... - 41.4519
Sour Cream Pear Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13" by 9" baking pan; dust with flour.
2. Prepare streusel: In medium bowl, with fork, mix brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon until well blended. With fingertips, work in butter until evenly distributed. Add walnuts and toss to... - 39.3718
Fresh Pear Coffee Cake
1. For streusel topping, in a small mixing bowl combine the 1/3 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Using a pastry blender, cut in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till crumbly; set aside. In another... - 35.6113
Pear Crumble Coffee Cake
Sprinkle pear slices with lemon juice; set aside.
Prepare muffin mix according to package directions.
Turn into greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Top with pears.
Combine sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle... - 34.6358