- » Pear Cake
Pear Cake Recipes
Pear cake, gooey luscious sweet fruity cake, has diced pear as the predominant ingredient. The basic recipe is made by baking a batter made from flour, beaten eggs, white sugar, brown sugar, oil, vanilla, flour, ... More »
Ginger Pear Cakes
1) In a bowl, whisk sugar, oil, egg and vanilla essence. Thoroughly beat to make a smooth blend.
2) Take a large bowl to sift flour, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and nutmeg, all together.
3) Slowly add the flour mixture into egg mixture, and... - 48.6847
Cinnamon Pear Cake With Caramel Coffee Sauce
The cinnamon pear cake with caramel coffee sauce is a fruity and delectable cake baked with bartlett pears. Baked with a batter of flour, eggs, sugar flavored with vanilla and spices, the pear cake is served with a topping of the cooked caramel and coffee... - 47.4289
Pear Skillet Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, and allspice together into a medium bowl.
Peel, core, and grate one of the pears.
In a small bowl, combine the egg yolks, molasses, honey,... - 46.9081
Chocolate Pear Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Prepare cake mix as package directs; set aside.
Meanwhile, in heavy saucepan, over medium heat, melt chips and margarine with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
Cook and stir until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat;... - 44.0426
Whirligig Pear Cake
1) In a bowl, place together syrup from pears, add more water, if needed, to make 3/4 cup.
2) Stir in the lemon juice in the pear syrup.
3) In a saucepan, place together brown sugar and cornstarch.
4) Pour the syrup mixture in the cornstarch mixture.... - 43.8364
Ginger Pear Upside Down Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Drain pears, saving juice for sauce.
Dry pear halves well on paper towelling.
Put 1/3 cup butter in 9-inch square pan or 10-inch skillet and set in oven to melt.
Remove from oven and add molasses, brown sugar and ginger.
Stir to... - 42.9231
Pear Cake With Caramel Drizzle
Combine eggs, sugar, and oil in a large bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and allspice, add to sugar mixture alternately with pears.
Stir in pecans.
Spoon into a well-greased and floured Bundt... - 41.4665
Chocolate Pear Shortcake
Chocolate Pear Shortcake has a supreme taste. Chocolate Pear Shortcake get its taste from sponge cake topped with pears and custard. Chocolate Pear Shortcake is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 39.5359
Almond Pears Or Cakes
Blanch the almonds by plunging them into boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
Remove and slip off the skins.
Using a food processor or blender, grind the almonds finely with 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the breadcrumbs.
Beat the eggs with the orange flower or... - 37.7678
Delta Pear Cake
1. In a large bowl with a mixer, beat sugar, eggs, and 1/2 cup oil until well blended, about 2 minutes.
2. In another bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and cloves. Stir in pears, walnuts, and raisins.
3. Add flour mixture to egg mixture... - 35.3812
Whirligig Pear Cake
1. Drain and measure syrup from pears into a 1-cup measure; add water to make 3/4 cup. Add lemon juice.
2. Mix brown sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan; stir in syrup mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute.
3. Place... - 23.2658
Pear Cake Recipes By Category