- » Pear Bread
Pear Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear bread recipes.
Autumn Pear Bread
This Autumn Pear Bread, Iis so full with flavor and the blend of mixed nuts with pears is so damn sexy! Great to go for breakfast, this Autumn Pear Bread can also be a delicious coffee or tea-time choice; so simply give it a try! - 49.8541
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) In a large bowl, add first 6 ingredients to combine. Make a well at the center of mixture.
3) In another bowl, combine oil, eggs, sugar, pears and vanilla. Pour this into the well and combine all thoroughly to... - 49.4534
Nutty Pear Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine sugars and butter in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs; beat until smooth.
Beat in yogurt and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, bake blend and lemon peel.
Add pears and pecans.
Stir just until... - 49.2006
1. Take a deep mixing bowl, add the lukewarm milk. Scatter the yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Allow the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes, then stir well.
2. For about 5 minutes, keep the bowl in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven, so... - 48.8092
Christmas Pear Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan.
3) In a large bowl, mix the oil, eggs, vanilla and sugar.
4) In another bowl, combine the baking soda, cinnamon, salt and flour. Keep aside 1/4 cup of the dry ingredients. Add... - 48.3298
This Pear Bread is a winner ! Try this delicious spicy bake irresistibly interspersed with pear, prunes, raisins, and walnuts for your next party ! Your guests will be surely impressed. Tell me if you like this Pear Bread. - 47.0976
Whole Wheat Pear Bread
Core pears, but do not peel.
Cut lengthwise slices from one pear and reserve to decorate top of bread.
Dice enough remaining pears to measure 1 cup.
Mix shortening, grated lemon peel, and brown sugar in a bowl.
Add honey, lemon juice, water, and egg; mix... - 46.8537
Individual Casserole Loaves
Pour the warm water into a large, warm bowl.
Sprinkle with yeast and stir until dissolved.
Stir in 1/2 cup flour.
Cover and let rise in a warm place, free from draft, for about 30 minutes.
Blend in 1 1/2 cups flour, melted margarine, eggs, sugar and salt and... - 44.1207
Autumn Pear Bread
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, buttermilk and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in the pears.
Spoon into three greased 5-in.x 2-1/2-in.x... - 36.7497
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9"x 5"x 3" loaf pan.
Cream together margarine and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Stir together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and nutmeg.
Add the flour mixture, alternately with the yogurt, to the egg mixture.
Stir... - 35.8917
Pear Bread Recipes By Category