- » Pear Apricot Jam
Pear Apricot Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear apricot jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear apricot jam recipes.
Pear And Apricot Jam
1) In a preserving pan, add pears, apricots and water.
2) Squeeze the juice from the half cut lemons into the pan.
3) Cut the skins of fruits and tie them gently in a muslin (cheesecloth) bag.
4) Place this in the pan.
5) Allow this to reach boiling... - 38.6711
Apricot Pear Jam
Peel and pit apricots.
Finely chop apricots; measure 4 1/2 cups.
Core and quarter pears.
Finely chop pears; measure 4 cups.
In 8- to 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine apricots, pears, sugar, orange peel, and orange juice.
Slowly bring mixture to full... - 36.4018
You May Also Like!
Apricot Glazed Pears
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix orange juice and jam in ungreased baking dish, 8 X 8 X 2 or 9X9X2 inches, or 2-quart casserole.
Place pears cut sides down in sauce.
Cover and bake until pears are tender, 25 to 30 minutes. - 20.6136
Arugula Salad With Blue Cheese, Pears, And Apricot Vinaigrette
1. In a salad bowl, combine arugula and lettuce.
2. Over pear slices squeeze a little lemon juice to keep them from browning, arrange them on top of the lettuce and arugula and top with blue cheese crumbles.
3. To make the dressing, in a bowl combine... - 39.758
Bistro Pear Tart
Combine sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan; whisk in eggs until well blended.
Heat milk in small saucepan until hot but not boiling; slowly whisk hot milk into egg mixture.
Heat egg mixture until thickened, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 37.7967
Make a syrup by dissolving the sugar in the water and boiling for several minutes.
Peel, halve and core the pears and poach very gently in the syrup for 20 to 30 minutes, until tender.
Meanwhile heat the apricot jam with the wine, then press through a... - 33.8785
Cream shortening. Add jam and sugar, then egg. Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Mix well. Add vanilla, nuts, and chocolate chips. Drop from teaspoon on greased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until done. This is a moist... - 22.7303
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a paper bag put the macaroons and walnuts and crush with a rolling pin.
3) Pare, quarter and core the pears, cut into 1/2 inch thick strips.
4) In a pan melt the jam over a low heat and gently... - 43.067
Glazed Pears And Apples
Early in day: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Simmer sugar, butter and boiling water together 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, pare apples and pears; place in 3-quart casserole; pour lemon juice and sugar syrup over fruit.
Cover; bake 45 minutes or until tender; cover;... - 37.7227
Crispy Pear Charlotte
Make this attractive variation of the traditional Apple Charlotte when pears are plentiful.
Peel, core and slice the pears.
Put half in a well-buttered 5 cup ovenproof dish.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar and spread with 2 tablespoons jam.
Cover with... - 31.6496
Pear Tart With Cream
1) In a pan, add the wine, sugar, and ginger, allow to boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
2) Peel, halve and core the pears, then poach in the wine syrup for 10 minutes or until just tender.
3) Drain the pears and reserve the syrup.
4) Boil or add water to... - 42.4476
Almond Pear Flan
Pastry: Combine all ingredients in processor, process until combined.
Remove to lightly floured surface, knead into smooth ball, cover, refrigerate 30 minutes.
Roll pastry large enough to line a 23cm flan tin.
Spread Filling into pastry case, place pear... - 39.2836