- » Pear Almond Tart
Pear Almond Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear almond tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear almond tart recipes.
Pear Almond Tart
FOR THE PASTRY DOUGH, cut the butter into the flour until it has the texture of coarse crumbs.
Stir in the salt, followed by just enough water to form a supple dough.
Lightly work the dough with the palm of your hand for about 30 seconds to ensure that it is... - 43.4326
Pear Tart With Almond Cream
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Roll the pastry 1/8 inch thick.
3. Fit into a tart shell with removable bottom or into 9-inch pie pan.
4. Bake for 5 minutes.
5. Take out and let it cool.
6. Spread Pastry Cream over it.
7. In 1-quart... - 38.9923
Pear & Almond Tart Tatin
1. Put butter and sugar into an 8" frying pan (that will fit into your oven - metal handle) and gently simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Peel and quarter pears. Carefully place into frying pan, ensuring that each pear quarter is touching the base of the pan... - 31.5865
Pear And Almond Tart With Chocolate Sauce
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use it to line a 25 cm (10 inch) flan tin. Prick the base with a fork and chill for a further 30 minutes. Line the pastry with baking paper and baking beans and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 30.2331
You May Also Like!
Pear And Almond Cream Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour with the salt and sugar. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Mix the egg yolks and water, sprinkle over the dry ingredients and mix to a dough. Knead for a few seconds until smooth. Wrap... - 37.5797
Pear Frangipane Tarts
1. For pastry, in food processor, combine flour, salt, icing sugar, butter, and vanilla seeds. Pulse until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Gradually add egg yolks, and water in it while the motor is running. Mix until dough forms a ball.... - 105.431
Preheat the oven to 425 °F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough, line a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan with it and bake unfilled.
Reset the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Dissolve 1 tablespoon of the sugar in the water in a saucepan.
Add the pears and poach them gently for... - 49.6279
Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart
Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart is truly exotic and even more easy to prepare. Your family and you will love this Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart. Njoy! - 44.3223
1) Bake the pie shell as per the instructions on the package, keep aside to cool.
2) In a large heavy-based saucepan, add the lemon juice, cinnamon stick, water and sugar; stir continuously over a low heat to dissolve the sugar. Then... - 45.2311
Pear Tart With Cream
1) In a pan, add the wine, sugar, and ginger, allow to boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
2) Peel, halve and core the pears, then poach in the wine syrup for 10 minutes or until just tender.
3) Drain the pears and reserve the syrup.
4) Boil or add water to... - 42.2536
Pear Tart Elegante
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (375°).
2. Prepare the Pastry: Combine the butter, sugar, lemon rind, vanilla and egg yolk in a small bowl; beat until well mixed. Add the flour and almonds; stir to mix well. Press the mixture into an even layer over the... - 39.3194
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 cup of flour, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the salt. Cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles cornmeal. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of cold water and stir until the mixture forms a dough. Knead the dough 1 minute,... - 37.9452
Chocolate Cinnamon & Pear Tart
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Lightly grease the base and sides of a 2.5cm (lin) deep 23cm (9in) fluted flan tin.
Put all the dry ingredients for the pastry in a mixing bowl, add the lightly beaten egg, and mix everything together to form a firm... - 45.3689
Gordon's Apple And Pear Crumble Tart
To make the pastry, sift the flour, a pinch of salt and the icing sugar into a large bowl.
Rub in the butter until it forms breadcrumbs.
Beat the whole egg with the vanilla seeds and pour through a sieve into a well in the centre of the flour mix.
Mix, then... - 47.018