- » Pear Almond Custard
Pear Almond Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear almond custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear almond custard recipes.
Pear Almond Custards
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Place 8 custard cups in a roasting pan.
Heat water in a kettle.
Divide pears among custard cups.
In a blender container, combine milk, eggs, honey, and almond extract, and process until blended.
Pour over pears, and then sprinkle with... - 31.8116
Almond Pear Flan
Pastry: Combine all ingredients in processor, process until combined.
Remove to lightly floured surface, knead into smooth ball, cover, refrigerate 30 minutes.
Roll pastry large enough to line a 23cm flan tin.
Spread Filling into pastry case, place pear... - 40.6245
Pear Tart With Almond Cream
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Roll the pastry 1/8 inch thick.
3. Fit into a tart shell with removable bottom or into 9-inch pie pan.
4. Bake for 5 minutes.
5. Take out and let it cool.
6. Spread Pastry Cream over it.
7. In 1-quart... - 38.9923
Pear Flan Aux Amandes
1. Poach the pears in the water with the honey and cloves in a medium-size saucepan for 8 to 10 minutes or until the pears are tender. Remove the saucepan from the heat and cool the pears in the poaching liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
3.... - 42.0662
To make the pastry, mix the flour, butter, 2 (1) tablespoons of sugar and a pinch of salt, adding 2-3 (1-2) tablespoons of water.
Roll the dough into a ball and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
When the pastry is ready for use, roll out on a board and use... - 43.9048
Almond Fruit Flan
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Sieve flour on a platform.
3.Fold in sugar, butter, yolks and almond essence.
4.Add a sprinkling of ground almonds.
5.Mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6.Roll the dough and bake it for 20 -25... - 47.3472
Raspberry Almond Flan
1) Preheat oven at 190°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
2) In a bowl, place the flour. Add butter to rub with the flour.
3) Add 50 g (2 oz) sugar to combine with the flour and bind with beaten egg.
4) Knead the flour properly to a smooth dough.
5) In another... - 45.3186
Do you want a delicious Pears Vefour recipe? The European Pears Vefour is a delight to serve and enjoy. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Dessert! Is there a higher crime than reading about this Pears Vefour and not trying it out? - 48.0175
Microwave Pear Crunch
Microwave Pear Crunch is a mouth watering delicious dessert recipe. Try this Microwave Pear Crunch; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 38.9701
Preheat the oven to 425 °F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough, line a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan with it and bake unfilled.
Reset the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Dissolve 1 tablespoon of the sugar in the water in a saucepan.
Add the pears and poach them gently for... - 49.6279
Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart
Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart is truly exotic and even more easy to prepare. Your family and you will love this Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart. Njoy! - 44.3223
Naspati Custard Pudding
Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl till fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time until blended.
Add almond paste, milk and flour.
Pour the custard into a greased ovenproof dish.
Cover with peeled, sliced pears in a neat layer.
Pour pudding... - 40.6793
Pear Dumplings A La Creme
Pear Dumplings A La CrÃ¨me is a delightful recipe for any meal. I have had this Pear Dumplings A La CrÃ¨me recipe for so long. You can prepare it in minutes. - 36.1202
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 cup of flour, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the salt. Cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles cornmeal. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of cold water and stir until the mixture forms a dough. Knead the dough 1 minute,... - 37.9452
For the Pear Blush fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Pear Blushis simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 38.0909
Poached Pears With Ginger Cream
Poached Pears With Ginger Cream is a mouth watering dessert recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Poached Pears With Ginger Cream will get you a lot of compliments! - 45.2464
Gordon's Apple And Pear Crumble Tart
To make the pastry, sift the flour, a pinch of salt and the icing sugar into a large bowl.
Rub in the butter until it forms breadcrumbs.
Beat the whole egg with the vanilla seeds and pour through a sieve into a well in the centre of the flour mix.
Mix, then... - 47.018
Blueberry And Pear Crisp
1. Heat oven to 350°. Toss the pears and blueberries with granulated sugar, spices, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons flour. Spoon into a 6- x 10-inch baking dish. Toast almonds lightly in moderate oven. Cool.
2. Using your hands, rub together 1 cup flour,... - 30.224
Drain pears, reserving liquid; slice if necessary.
Combine flours, almonds, brown sugar, lemon peel and cinnamon.
Cut margarine into dry ingredients.
Oil or spray six 6 oz.custard cups.
Divide pears and layer in bottom of each cup; spoon 1-2 tbs.reserved... - 36.6826
1. Crumble almond paste into a medium-size bowl; blend in marsh-mallow cream and corn syrup. Stir in enough of the 10X sugar to make a very stiff dough.
2. Sprinkle remaining 10X sugar on a pastry board; turn out almond mixture into sugar. Knead 5 to 6... - 29.9036
Fruit Medley Flan
1) Preheat the oven at (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
2) Roll out the pastry sheet.
3) Use a 20-cm (8-in) fluted flan ring to line.
4) Spread all the fruit mixture over the pastry.
5) In a bowl, add egg and sugar to whisk in.
6) Add few drops of... - 41.4026
Make the dough according to the recipe instructions.
Lightly grease a baking tray, draw and cut out a pear shaped cardboard pattern 7.5 cm/3 in.
in length and 5 cm/2 in at the widest part.
Roll out the biscuit dough on a lightly floured board to a thickness... - 43.046
Old English Trifle
Old English Trifle is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Old English Trifle; I am sure you would love to try this dish again and again. - 42.6235
Oaty Fruit Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil and line the bases of 4 individual pudding bowls or muffin tins with a small circle of greaseproof paper.
2. Mix together the oats, low-fat spread, nuts, honey and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3.... - 44.3141
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411