- » Pear Almond Custard
Pear Almond Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pear almond custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pear almond custard recipes.
Pear Almond Custards
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Place 8 custard cups in a roasting pan.
Heat water in a kettle.
Divide pears among custard cups.
In a blender container, combine milk, eggs, honey, and almond extract, and process until blended.
Pour over pears, and then sprinkle with... - 29.2608
Pear Tart With Almond Cream
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Roll the pastry 1/8 inch thick.
3. Fit into a tart shell with removable bottom or into 9-inch pie pan.
4. Bake for 5 minutes.
5. Take out and let it cool.
6. Spread Pastry Cream over it.
7. In 1-quart... - 38.2515
Do you want a delicious Pears Vefour recipe? The European Pears Vefour is a delight to serve and enjoy. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Dessert! Is there a higher crime than reading about this Pears Vefour and not trying it out? - 48.1874
Microwave Pear Crunch
Microwave Pear Crunch is a mouth watering delicious dessert recipe. Try this Microwave Pear Crunch; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.3496
Preheat the oven to 425 °F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough, line a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan with it and bake unfilled.
Reset the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Dissolve 1 tablespoon of the sugar in the water in a saucepan.
Add the pears and poach them gently for... - 48.4514
Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart
Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart is truly exotic and even more easy to prepare. Your family and you will love this Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart. Njoy! - 42.0629
Naspati Custard Pudding
Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl till fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time until blended.
Add almond paste, milk and flour.
Pour the custard into a greased ovenproof dish.
Cover with peeled, sliced pears in a neat layer.
Pour pudding... - 39.1713
Pear Dumplings A La Creme
Pear Dumplings A La CrÃ¨me is a delightful recipe for any meal. I have had this Pear Dumplings A La CrÃ¨me recipe for so long. You can prepare it in minutes. - 34.2533
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 cup of flour, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the salt. Cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles cornmeal. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of cold water and stir until the mixture forms a dough. Knead the dough 1 minute,... - 36.5047
For the Pear Blush fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Pear Blushis simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 36.2052
Blueberry And Pear Crisp
1. Heat oven to 350°. Toss the pears and blueberries with granulated sugar, spices, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons flour. Spoon into a 6- x 10-inch baking dish. Toast almonds lightly in moderate oven. Cool.
2. Using your hands, rub together 1 cup flour,... - 29.1579
Gordon's Apple And Pear Crumble Tart
To make the pastry, sift the flour, a pinch of salt and the icing sugar into a large bowl.
Rub in the butter until it forms breadcrumbs.
Beat the whole egg with the vanilla seeds and pour through a sieve into a well in the centre of the flour mix.
Mix, then... - 47.2036
Poached Pears With Ginger Cream
Poached Pears With Ginger Cream is a mouth watering dessert recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Poached Pears With Ginger Cream will get you a lot of compliments! - 43.9863
Drain pears, reserving liquid; slice if necessary.
Combine flours, almonds, brown sugar, lemon peel and cinnamon.
Cut margarine into dry ingredients.
Oil or spray six 6 oz.custard cups.
Divide pears and layer in bottom of each cup; spoon 1-2 tbs.reserved... - 35.1221
1. Crumble almond paste into a medium-size bowl; blend in marsh-mallow cream and corn syrup. Stir in enough of the 10X sugar to make a very stiff dough.
2. Sprinkle remaining 10X sugar on a pastry board; turn out almond mixture into sugar. Knead 5 to 6... - 28.3467
Make the dough according to the recipe instructions.
Lightly grease a baking tray, draw and cut out a pear shaped cardboard pattern 7.5 cm/3 in.
in length and 5 cm/2 in at the widest part.
Roll out the biscuit dough on a lightly floured board to a thickness... - 41.8978
Old English Trifle
Old English Trifle is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Old English Trifle; I am sure you would love to try this dish again and again. - 40.4711
Oaty Fruit Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil and line the bases of 4 individual pudding bowls or muffin tins with a small circle of greaseproof paper.
2. Mix together the oats, low-fat spread, nuts, honey and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3.... - 44.1668
Fruit Medley Flan
1) Preheat the oven at (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
2) Roll out the pastry sheet.
3) Use a 20-cm (8-in) fluted flan ring to line.
4) Spread all the fruit mixture over the pastry.
5) In a bowl, add egg and sugar to whisk in.
6) Add few drops of... - 43.4019
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 49.8527