- » Peanut Snack
Peanut Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut snack recipes.
Indian Peanut Snack
Would you like to try a spicy and easy to make Indian Snack? This video might just prove helpful. Watch the chefs share their secret recipe to make this yummy Indian Peanut Snack at home. You are sure going to love it. - 132.621
Raw Jungle Peanut Brownies
Delicious and colorful brownies are everyone's delight and even more when made healthy. Catch up with Clare in the video to learn how to make absolutely no bake and raw brownies out of peanuts and top it with an attractive raw chocolate icing. Health and... - 128.944
Gluten Free Moroccan Peanut Cookie
Are you on a gluten free diet? Here is an amazing video that shows you how to make a gluten free Moroccan peanut cookie. The original recipe has flour, but is a flourless version for the people who are following a gluten free diet. Try out this super easy... - 128.635
Instant Poha Chivda
The Poha Chivda is good Indian snack to make, especially if there are several unexpected guests at home. This relatively has less oil in comparison to the other Indian snacks. And Madhura in this video shows you how to make this in the microwave oven in no... - 123.433
Chocolate Peanut Rocks
Chocolate And Peanut Rocks will surely hit a home run with the kids. Okay, the chocoholic adults will love this recipe too. The best part about these rocks is that there is no cooking involved. Easy! Indulge and enjoy! - 119.989
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 119.083
Peanut Butter Muffins
Try out peanut butter cupcakes as a great comfort foods this winter. Join Chef John Maxwell as he shows an excellent recipe for crunchy peanut butter cupcakes. The video is absolutely interesting and the recipe is so simple that you would surely like to make... - 118.375
Homemade Bhel Mix With Puffed Rice
Here is an amazing flavorful snack that is ready to eat in minutes. Just toss in puffed rice with veggies, crispy crackers and some tangy-sweet tamarind sauce, toss them and serve a savory snack. The best thing about this snack is that it's very delish and... - 115.94
How To Make Homemade Peanut Brittle
Crunchy crispy peanut brittle - it's going to be most favorite snack for the kids and adults of your family. You might have to spend some time on this but your effort will not be lost. Want to learn the recipe - watch the video and thoroughly follow chef... - 114.334
This awesome little recipe was inspired by SudsorDuds Up North drinking home-brewed beer we needed something extra to tease the pallet I figured beer nuts would go great. We had a lot of fun making these and doing a beer pairing after wards. - 111.232
Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies
Making good quality cookies will become simpler if you will watch this Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies recipe video. This recipe uses very basic ingredients. So, if you are beginning your bakery journey it is a perfect recipe for you. Happy Baking! - 109.52
Chocolate Peanut Butterscotch Rice Crispy Bar
Here is another variation on the traditional Rice Krispie Square and they are absolutely delicious! My kids went crazy for these and even though they are really sweet, I must admit I had a few of them myself.
My video shows you how simple they are to make... - 108.933
Indian Poha Chivda
Take 2 tsp oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chillies and microwave for 2 minutes.
Add turmeric powder, hing, cashew nuts, peanuts, mix well and microwave for 1 minute.
Add daliya and... - 108.894
Homemade Peanut Butter Cookie
If you thought baking cookie at home is simply impossible, then you should watch this video. Within half an hour you too can bake crispy, crunchy peanut butter cookie at your oven. To know the process, watch the video and try your hands. - 108.315
Microwave Peanut Brittle
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add corn syrup, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Put it in microwave on high for 4 minutes.
3. Drop crushed peanuts in it. Mix well.
4. Return it to the microwave for 4 minutes on high.
5. Throw butter, and vanilla in it. Mix to... - 107.749
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Watch how I make Chocolate Peanut Clusters in my crockpot. So simple. Just dump in the ingredients. Watch and see! - 107.283
Want a really easy and delicious snack for the entire family? Watch the video as chef makes and peanut brittle with peanut, cashew and sugar. She caramelizes the sugar and adds the nuts. She even gives the freedom of choosing your favorite nut for the recipe.... - 107.029
These African snacks are made from only 3 ingredients: Peanuts, rice and sugar. - 106.962
Chocolate Peanut And Popcorn Bars
For all the chocolate lovers this recipe is a bliss. Watch Kim Shields prepare this blend of popcorns and peanuts with freshly melted chocolate. The best part about this snack is that it can be kept refrigerated for several days. Watch the video now. - 105.582
Super Bowl Series: Crispy Nut Balls
Snacks are always an important part of our life. Especially during the summer time, while we travel to the creek by day and out of town on the weekends, snacks take a central roll in getting us where we want to go in a healthy way. If you like the taste of... - 104.447
Salted Peanut Caramel Squares
1. For base, in a bowl, add pretzel crumbs, sugar, and butter. Mix to incorporate.
2. Line 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Transfer mixture into it and press well.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C.
4. Place pan... - 103.613
Moong And Peanut Indian Snack
1. Add oil to a pan heated on medium and saute onions for a few minutes on medium-high.
2. Add chilies and saute for a few seconds.
3. Add moong dal and water and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Mix in peanuts, tomatoes and lemon.
5. Allow... - 103.369
Indian Sprouted Moong And Peanut Snack
Sprouted moong or mung beans are healthy and here is an easy recipe to jazz up sprouted moong. This recipe is chef Pallavi's mom's recipe and it’s very easy to prepare. With chopped tomatoes and crunchy peanuts with a dash of lemon enhances the taste of... - 103.121
Indian Masala Peanut
You can also call this peanut salad, as most of the salad ingredients are used in this recipe, for preparing the peanut mix. It is a fun recipe, so you might involve your kids in the process. They will have a great time in preparing and serving this savory... - 101.329
Salty Peanut-khari Sing Or Mumphali
Thinking of making something as it's munching time, then you should try this one out. The chef makes salty peanuts and Indians love eating it. They are so tasty and they serve as a good munch. So don't forget to check out the video. - 99.3336
Aunt Merle's Peanut Brittle Candy
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a batch of yummy Peanut Candy. Simply the best peanut brittle you have ever tasted! Made with the best ingredients, each batch lovingly hand stirred. It has delicious, sweet flavour and hard and crunchy texture that seems to... - 98.1853
Peanut Brittle With Bacon
1. Line a baking sheet with buttered parchment paper.
2. Fry the bacon until crispy and crumble it into small pieces.
3. Chop the peanuts and mix with bacon, set aside.
4. To make the brittle, brush a 2 quart heavy bottomed sauce pan... - 97.7832
Lady Kook's Old Fashion Peanut Brittle
1. Grease the baking sheet with the butter.
2. In a saucepan add in the sugar, corn syrup and water. Boil on medium – high heat, dissolve to liquid. Boil until the temperature reaches 250 degrees F.
3. Pour in the vanilla extract,... - 97.5716
Chewda ( Chuduva, A Snack ) Making Made Easier
Chivda makes such a delicious and easy family snack to be enjoyed with tea. There are so many varieties of chivda, but this recipe shows us how to make one of the most popular and loved version typically made in Maharashtrian homes, It is a spicy poha... - 96.6993
Southern Boiled Peanuts
1. Prepare the brine with salt and enough water and soak the peanuts in brine water. This means that for every pound of peanuts, you add a quarter cup of salt to the water and soak for between 12-24 hours.
2. Drain off the brine water... - 96.0765
Boiled Whole Peanuts
If you don’t believe Boiled Whole Peanuts are delicious, you must watch this video. Dave's video on this recipe will surely push you to the kitchen and boil some peanuts. His recipe is technically sound, for he simmers his peanuts for hours to make sure... - 94.967
Hot And Zesty Party Peanuts
Behind every successful party, there is tasty party appetizers. And Betty's hot and spicy party peanuts are one such win-win hors d'oeuvres. Stream the video recipe, gather your family and friends, and let the snacking begin with this tasty peanut treats. A... - 94.3354
Natural Peanut Butter Cookies
Who doesn't love cookies but these natural peanut butter cookies boast of twenty first century cookies, as they use all natural ingredients and are much healthier than all the other cookies out there. Take a look at this video for the recipe of these fabulous... - 92.8792
Chinese New Year Cake - Yau Kwok
1) Sieve the flour into a big mixing bowl and remove 30g for use later.
2) Add in the lard and mix till well blended.
3) Add in the sugar and mix well.
4) Add in all the oil and half of the lightly beaten egg and mix well.
5) Slowly add in the some of... - 89.1218
Peanut Butter And Banana Muffins
If you are unable to get healthy food at office and you are trapped in the vicious cycle of unhealthy eating, then this video is going to put an end to your woes. The video has every important tip to tell everyone how to eat healthy and remain energetic all... - 88.9273
Boiled Peanuts-perfect Summer Snack
Perfect beach snack !!! Watch this video to prepare a handy snack for summer picnic at the beach. The peanuts are boiled in salted water to make it more delicious. It emits an aroma that reminds you of the warm season. - 86.193
Pistachio Peanut Brittle That Won't Break Your Teeth
First of all, Robin's wearing some revolting fake teeth, do not be scared. On the other hand, she is show us how to make this Pistachio and Peanut Brittle that will not break your teeth. It is quite simple and will make a good candy to give the little Trick... - 82.6201
Real Texas Jalapeno Peanut Brittle Bacon Cookies Part 3
GETTING THINGS STARTED
1. Get the electric oven preheated to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Meanwhile, break the jalapeno and peanut brittle into 4 inch pieces.
3. Fry the bacon in its own fat, until crisp.
4. In a bowl, mix the white and brown sugars together.
5. Sift... - 72.4763
Grilled Peanut Butter Banana And Bacon Sandwich
Have some leftover ripe banana’s? Feel like eating a peanut butter sandwich? Then you got to try this. Watch this video, its food, flavor and fun. Jenny is rocking and rolling as she whips up a delicious Peanut Butter, Banana, and Bacon Sandwich, one of... - 68.6482
Homemade Peanut Butter Larabar
This recipe is all about a power snack that is easy to make and does not leave a hole in your pocket. An any time energiser to munch on, the salted peanuts and sweet dates complement each other and makes for a wonderful and healthy treat. Make your own bars... - 64.7043
Salted Peanut Cookies
Salted Peanut Cookies are best accompaniment to tea any day. These cookies are crunchy and salty that make tea time. Salted peanut cookies are great for the people who do not prefer sweet cookies with tea or coffee or avoid sugar. - 50.7042
Peanut Butter Toffee Turtle Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Line 2-3 baking sheets with wax or baking paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butters and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
5.... - 50.6494
Crispy Peanut Butter Cookies
This delicate, yet extremely delicious bite of Crisp Peanut Butter Cookies. Try out this simple recipe for deliciously crisp cookies. - 50.599
Peanut Molasses Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 50.0418
Cowboy Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Grease baking sheets lightly with fat.
4. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars.
5. Add flour... - 49.8914
Chocolate Peanut Jumbles
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Add in egg and vanilla and continue beating till well mixed.
5) Lower speed and add in melted chocolate.
6) Beat till well mixed.
7)... - 49.7728
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine icing sugar, walnuts and peanut butter. Mix well.
2. Add milk to this mixture, if required, and shape into pliable dough.
3. Divide into small equal portions and shape each portion into a log.
4. In a small sauce pan,... - 49.7317
Peanut Butter Swirl Bars
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Stir in peanut butter, vanilla and yogurt to the bowl.
3) Separately, combine flour, baking powder, and salt to sift together.
4) Add the dry mixture to the bowl and blend well.
5) In another bowl,... - 49.6878
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease baking tray using butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and sugar. Mix well.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Place spoonfuls of mixture, each... - 49.6496
Honey Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) In a large glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt, soda and wheat germ.
4) In another large glass bowl, cream the butter with sugar and honey until... - 49.517
Peanut Raisin Jumbos
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets with cooking spray or butter.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together oat flour, raisins, soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. In a large bowl, cream together margarine, peanut... - 49.2534
1. Let your oven preheat to 300°.
2. In a bowl mix the first eight ingredients, working them until smooth and stiff.
3. Follow this working in the peanuts and raisins.
4. Into 12 clusters spoon the mixture spreading on a lightly greased... - 49.1115
Peanut Cocoa Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use a small mixing bowl, to add flours, cocoa, and baking powder. Combine well and set aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and margarine with the help of two forks.
4) Use an electric mixture... - 48.792
Salted Peanut Cookies
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
4. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour, baking powder, soda and... - 48.509
Peanut Brittle Cookies
Peanut Brittle Cookies make a nice between the meals snack for all ages. It is healthy as it has goodness of peanuts and delicious because of the ingredients used. Try this simple and easy recipe of Peanut Brittle Cookies. - 48.4084
Chocolate Dipped Peanut Logs
In a mixing bowl, cream the peanut butter, butter, shortening and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Shape into 2-in logs.
Place 2 in apart on ungreased baking... - 48.3761
Peanut Crunch Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. In a small bowl, break egg and beat lightly using a fork. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Sieve and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, add fat/... - 48.2798
Peanut Butter Slice
1. In a medium sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter, corn syrup and peanut butter. Mix well.
3. Place over hot water and stir occasionally till sugar dissolves in the mixture.
4. Remove... - 47.2467
Baked Honey Peanut Butter Cookies
Beat honey, oil, peanut butter, vanilla and whites.
Stir in powdered milk.
Add flours and baking powder.
Dough will be very stiff and heavy.
Break off pieces and roll into 30 balls.
Place on 2 lightly greased cookie sheets.
Press a criss-cross... - 47.1936
1. Preheat oven to 370 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a sieve, sift flour with salt and soda; keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, using a electric mixer cream together sugars, butter and peanut butter.
4. Add eggs, milk and vanilla; beat... - 47.0659
Salted Peanut Chews
1. Mix butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and ground spices in a bowl and cream them with a beater until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour & chopped walnuts and work into a dough.
2. In a saucepan, mix together light corn syrup, unsalted butter,... - 47.0445
Vanilla Flavored Peanut Butter Cookies
1. In a bowl cream shortening and sugars and add peanut butter and egg.
2. Blend with dry ingredients and vanilla, mixing well and shape into 36 balls.
3. Cover wax paper on a baking dish and arrange 15 cookie balls spacing in a ring 2-inches apart.
4.... - 46.9815
Peanut Butterscotch Squares
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Peanut Butterscotch Scruares . Needless to say that this recipe for Peanut Butterscotch Scruares is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 46.7982
Peanut Bran Cookies
1. In a bowl cream together, butter and sugar until light anf fluffy.
2. Now, add vanilla, egg, and beat very well. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, bran cereal and mix well to make dough.
3. Allow the dough to chill in the... - 46.6514
Peanut Cocktail Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 220 C (425 F).
2. In a bowl, sift flour with mustard, salt, and cayenne.
3. Add grated cheese, and rub the butter.
4. Combine all the ingredients to make a dry dough with egg yolk, and add little water if... - 46.4861
Prune Pecan Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
3) Mix in the orange rind, pecans, and prunes with the fingers to coat.
4) With a wire whisk or a rotary beater, beat the prune juice, orange juice and egg... - 46.2693
Salted Peanut Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a bowl, beat together the eggs. Stir in the butter, peanuts and give it a good mix.
3) In a bowl, sieve together the flour, soda, baking powder and salt. Add in the rolled oats and cornflakes.
4) Add... - 46.2017
Spanish Peanut Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl add brown sugar, butter, and shortening and mix well.
3) Beat for 1 to 2 minutes at medium speed till creamy. Scrape the bowl regularly.
4) Add the eggs and vanilla and continue beating and... - 46.1111
Peanut Oaties Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Mix butter and peanut butter, creaming them well and beat in sugar and egg.
3) Combine together the dry ingredients and add to the egg mixture.
4) Oil a cookie sheet and drop the mixture... - 46.0806
Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add mixed together flour, baking soda, cocoa, salt to the creamed mixture, also add peanut butter chips and mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by level tablespoons... - 46.005
Peanut Butter Carob Bars
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients for peanut butter layer and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine the frosting ingredients until well blended.
3) In a 9 inches cake pan, press the peanut butter layer at the bottom.
4) Spread the frosting over... - 45.9089
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Use a cooking spray to coat a baking pan lightly.
3. Use floured hands to press the cookie dough on the bottom of the greased pan.
4. Sprinkle the dough evenly with chocolate pieces. Drizzle sweetened... - 45.7332
Do try out this scrumptious Peanut Divinity recipe. I love peanuts, and this is always swell-stocked at home! It is an effortless recipe, but results in a mouthwatering snack. Flavored with vanilla, this recipe includes loads of peanuts! A delicious sweet... - 45.73
Peanut Butter Apple Tea Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Beat the egg until light and fluffy..
3) Slowly beat in the brown sugar, then stir in the milk, vanilla, and peanut butter, and mix well.
4) Fold in the sifted flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt,... - 45.589
Peanut Wheat Crunchies
This Peanut Wheat Crunchies is a lot more crunchier and crispier than you think. Not to mention the ease involved, this nutty treat will be a sure choice for tea or coffee breaks. Give it a try and liven up your laid back evenings! - 45.5767
Peanut Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
3) Beat in the sugars, eggs, and vanilla until light.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5) Drop over greased cookie sheets by teaspoonfuls.
6)... - 45.4677
Salted Peanut Chews
1. Preheat the over 350°F
2. In a large mixing bowl sift together the flour, baking soda and powder and salt.
3. Add the sugar and cut in the butter until the mixture resembles cake crumbs.
4. Add the egg yolk and vanilla and stir to... - 45.4423
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar, syrup, water and salt together.
2. Add peanuts to the mixture as soon as it comes to a full boil.
3. Heat the mixture until nuts snap and syrup begins to turn color.
4. Further, add butter and vanilla.
5. Cook over low... - 45.4173
Peanutty Chocolate Surprises
1. In a bowl cream, peanut butter, butter, sugar until light and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, beat eggs well until fluffy.
3. In another bowl mix, flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and add gradually to the egg mixture, also add the creamed... - 45.3842
Double Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add flour, sugar, soda and salt to combine.
3) Use a pastry blender to cut in shortening and 1/2 cup peanut butter to prepare like a coarse meal.
4) Pour in corn syrup and milk and mix well.
5) Prepare a... - 45.3615
1. Preheat oven to 125 degrees centigrade.
2. In a greased bowl, toss popcorn, peanuts, wheat germ and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, add sugar, honey, water, butter, salt and cook until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat.
4.... - 45.3615
Peanut Butter Cookies
Cream together butter, sugar and peanut butter.
Blend in flour, soda, salt and vanilla.
Shape dough into 1-in balls.
Arrange in rows on wax paper covered cardboard or microwave-safe plastic baking tray.
Space balls 2-in apart.
Flatten with... - 45.3128
Peanut Butter Nougat Bars
1. On a double boiler, melt butterscotch, peanut butter, butter, marshmallows and salt, stir constantly until smooth.
2. In a 9x13x2-inch pan, mix popped corn and granola, toss well and press into the pan tightly, chill for 30 min.
3. On a double... - 45.2821
Peanut Honey Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate sift the flour and baking soda together, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, cream the margarine with an electric mixer, then gradually beat in the sugar and... - 45.2765
Real Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade, process the peanuts for about 2 minutes into peanut butter.
3) Then add the shortening, sugar, egg, baking soda, vanilla and salt, then process for... - 45.1255
Peanut Butter Granola Bars
1) Heat the oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, combine brown sugar, peanut butter, corn syrup, butter and egg.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) By hand, stir in granola, oats and raisins.
5) Spread in a 13x9-inch baking pan and... - 45.1068
Sesame Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Beat or whisk until well blended.
5. Sift in flour and baking powder together and mix... - 45.0528
Peanut Drop Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift flour, and baking powder.
3. In a container of food processor, add eggs, vanilla, milk, butter and sugar and blend them by running the STIR blade for a minute.
4. Stop motor and... - 44.6881
Butterscotch Peanut Bars
1) Heat the oven to 400°.
2) In a 3-quart saucepan, gently melt butterscotch chips, peanut butter and butter, stirring constantly, till smooth.
3) Cool for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the peanuts and then the marshmallows.
5) Pour into a... - 44.6685
Raisin Peanut Popcorn Balls
1 In a large bowl, add popcorn, raisins and peanuts; toss to mix well.
2 In a heavy saucepan, combine both kinds of sugar, 1/2 cup water and the corn syrup. Stir to mix well.
3 Bring to a boil; let boil, without stirring, to 250 degrees... - 44.6484
Peanut Butter Fudge
1) Take a small Dutch oven and mix corn syrup, sugar and half-and-half in it.
2) Cook over low heat while stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Keep on cooking without stirring the mixture until it reaches the soft ball stage... - 44.6152
Salted Peanut Cookies
Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder, soda, and.salt, and sift again.
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually, and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well.
Add flour, alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in... - 44.5342
Peanut Snack Recipes By Category