- » Peanut Sauce Dressing
Peanut Sauce Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut sauce dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut sauce dressing recipes.
Coconut Peanut Dressing
Place coconut in blender container; add 1 cup water.
Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds.
Cook and stir onion and garlic in oil in 2-quart saucepan until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in coconut and remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling,... - 34.725
Broccoli With Peanut Butter Sauce
1. Drain the broccoli and tip into a warmed serving dish. Keep warm
2. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium low flame
3. Add and sauté peanuts for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in the peanut butter and heat through, stirring for 2 minutes.
5. Spoon... - 32.9894
Gingered Peanut Dressing
In small bowl, using a wire whisk, gradually stir vinegar and water into peanut butter; add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. - 18.7255
Make Ahead Vegetable Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but firm. Rinse under cold water to chill; drain well. Place in a serving bowl; add vegetables and green onions.
2. Dressing: In a bowl whisk together peanut butter, soya sauce, vinegar, sesame... - 29.361
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
Thinly slice ham and heat briefly in microwave or in skillet over medium heat. Set aside and keep warm. Combine salad oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar in a blender or food processor; blend well. Heat dressing in a microwave... - 33.2355
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, sesame oil, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, salt and cayenne until well blended. Whisk in the vinegar and soy sauce.
2. Whisk in the olive and peanut oils in a thin stream until incorporated. (The dressing... - 31.7292
Jade Chicken Salad With Peanut Dressing
To Make Dressing: In a glass jar or medium bowl, mix ginger, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, oil, and peanut butter until blended. (Dressing may be refrigerated for 1 week. Bring to room temperature before using.) To Make Salad: Cut off all fat from chicken and... - 44.6152
Peanut Butter Dressing
1. Take a small saucepan and combine in it peanut butter, oil, and red pepper.
2. Cook the ingredients against medium heat and with constant stirring until a smooth paste is formed with all these ingredients.
3. Remove from heat and add rest of the... - 36.1837
Curried Peanut Dressing
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan over medium heat, combine onions, garlic, and ginger with oil.
Stir often until vegetables begin to brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add curry powder and stir for 1 minute.
Add water, peanut butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, and... - 38.5845
Peanut Butter Salad Dressing
In small saucepan combine peanut butter, oil, and red pepper; heat, stirring constantly, until the consistency of smooth paste.
Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Bring to room... - 28.5714
Tuna Spinach Salad With Peanut Dressing
1 Grate the zest from the oranges. Juice the oranges and measure out 2/3 cup.
2 In a small bowl, blend the peanut butter, soy sauce and ground ginger. Stir in the orange juice and zest, the vinegar, sesame oil and pepper.
3 Tear the spinach into bite-size... - 35.4405
Tuna Spinach Salad With Peanut Dressing
1. In a small bowl, blend the peanut butter, soy sauce, and ground ginger. Stir in the orange juice and zest, the vinegar, sesame oil, and pepper.
2. Mound the spinach, mushrooms, carrots, onion, and bean sprouts on 4 individual salad plates or a single... - 36.049
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
1) In a skillet or microwave, heat the ham slices over a medium heat. Cover and keep warm.
2) In an electric blender or food processor, blend the oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar together.
3) In a small saucepan or... - 43.9452
Sriracha Miso Dressing
Peel the ginger.
Drop the ginger into the blender and process until finely chopped.
Add the miso, water, vinegar, soy sauce, and chile paste; puree.
With the blender running, drizzle in the peanut oil to make a smooth, slightly thick dressing.
Serve or... - 30.9046
Delicious Homemade Thai Satay Peanut Sauce
Sauces are key preparations and ingredients in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to make a Thai sauce. Check out the chef in the video making flavorful Thai Satay Peanut sauce which is a great dipping sauce alongside chicken, tofu dishes, breads, etc. No... - 84.459
Salad From Java With Peanut Sauce
Boil the potatoes, drain the water.
Boil the cabbage strips and the French beans until crisp and drain.
Then cook the sliced carrots.
Drain and refrigerate each, about 5 to 10 min.
until tender and crisp.
Again drain, cover in plastic wrap and... - 41.2466
Pork Brochettes With Peanut Sauce
1. Slice the pork fillet crosswise into ten pieces, then cut each slice crosswise in half. Thread the pork evenly onto four bamboo satay sticks or fine wooden skewers.
2. Mix the marinade ingredients and pour over the meat in a shallow heatproof dish. Leave... - 36.0494
Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce
This Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A delicious salad, Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is great for kids. - 45.4987
Nutty Chicken Tenders
Get your chicken tenders cooked with a peanut butter twist! With this crunchy and nutty flavor of this dish, it will be hit amongst the family. Try for yourself and see the video on how! - 103.219
Chicken Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Butter
1. Drain chicken, reserving broth.
2. Combine 1/4 cup of the reserved broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
3. Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender. Drain... - 38.1939
Peanut Pork Sate
In blender or food processor, blend sweet 'n spicy French dressing, peanut butter, sherry, soy sauce, pepper, ginger and garlic until smooth.
In large shallow baking dish, blend 1/1 cup dressing mixture with water; add pork and turn to coat.
Cover and... - 38.34
Durkee's Chicken Salad With Peanuts And Olives
Boil hen with seasonings until tender.
Cool and remove chicken from bone.
Dice chicken very fine.
Add chopped eggs, celery, olives and peanuts.
Fold in mayonnaise, Durkee's dressing and add Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
May be used... - 41.8914
Bean Sprout Salad Using Peanut Oil
Mix all dressing ingredients together and keep aside.
If using soya sprouts, boil the bean sprouts for 1 minute in a pan of salted boiling water and drain well.
Clean and wash the sprouts, pour in dressing, add crushed garlic, toss well and chill before... - 35.1236
Beef And Peanut Salad
1) Shred the Chinese leaves. Peel and cut the carrots into thin strips. Rinse, trim and cut the radishes into quarters. Vertically halve the baby corn cobs.
2) On a platter, place the shredded Chinese leaves, then arrange the prepared... - 44.4814
Sesame Noodle Salad With Peanuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, toss in the egg noodles and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Drain the noodles, refresh in cold water, then drain again.
3. Mix the noodles with all... - 40.9277
Soy Vinegar Dressing
This Soy Vinegar Dressing is a sort of Chinese dressing. This Soy Vinegar Dressing seems to work well and I really like the Soy vinegar flavor. Do make it! - 19.6539
Soy Oil Dressing
You will feel like you are in China once you taste this Soy Oil Dressing. This Soy Oil Dressing was given to my mother a few years back when her friend visited her. Do make it at home! - 20.7288
Mango Chutney Dressing
Combine whole egg, egg yolks, mustard, vinegar, chutney and soy sauce in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and process for 1 minute.
With the motor running, dribble in the oil in a slow steady... - 33.8706
Asian Slaw With Roasted Peanuts
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine jalapeno pepper and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Pour dressing mixture over cabbage mixture, tossing to coat. - 29.7002
Pats Salad Dressing
In a small bowl or jar, whisk or shake together olive oil, sunflower oil, soy oil, peanut oil, balsamic vinegar, cider vinegar, garlic, blue cheese, soy sauce, dry mustard, pepper, and basil. - 27.0191
Cucumber Salad With Soy And Sesame Dressing
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Combine the salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and oil. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to mix. Serve chilled. - 33.2019
This Ginger flavored Egg Dressing is oh so awesome! It is simple to make and a delight to have with cold vegetables. Make it! - 26.8598
Place all ingredients for dressing in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat stirring continuously for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim French beans, cut into 2" strips and blanch.
Peel cucumber and scrape carrots.
Cut into strips.
Shred... - 48.0158
Soy Vinaigrette Dressing
1) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add in the peanut or corn oil, cider vinegar, water, soy sauce, minced green onion, honey and dry mustard.
2) Close the lid tightly and shake the jar well.
3) Chill the Soy Vinaigrette Dressing in the refrigerator... - 36.3513
Hot Ginger Dressing
Combine the garlic, gingerroot, rice vinegar, soy sauce, water, honey and basil in the container of an electric blender.
Process on high speed for 30 seconds.
Remove the center cap and gradually add the peanut oil until well blended.
Refrigerate... - 33.5317
In small bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, onion, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, gingerroot, and salt and pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in oil. Let stand for up to 1 hour for flavors to blend. Whisk again. Makes 1-1/4 cups (300 ml). - 29.2319
1) In a blender container, add all ingredients together and process for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth, scraping down sides if required.
2) Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until chilled. Shake or stir to mix when ready to serve.
SERVING... - 34.3577
Chicken Breasts In Sesame Dressing With Pasta
All those who like fried and crispy chicken here is a quick and crispy chicken preparation. Watch the video with Chef Evanne making flavorful Kraft Foods style chicken just right for lunch. A wholesome affair indeed! - 95.1019
Vietnamese Salad With Chile Mint Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, toss the pork strips with 1 clove of the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2... - 47.9264
Rice Noodle Salad With Coconut Dressing
1. Place the noodles in a large bowl, then pour over boiling water to cover. Leave to soak for 10 mins, stirring with a fork. Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain well.
2. For the dressing, mix the coconut milk powder with the boiling water in a small... - 38.3766
Asparagus With Sweet Pungent Dressing
Here is a unique asparagus with sweet pungent dressing that would leave you licking your fingers. This recipe is so simple that it can be prepared in just a few minutes. Simply cook the asparagus and serve with a quick sweet pungent oyster sauce dressing.... - 91.855
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 47.4282
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.1559
Janice Okun's Buffalo Chicken Wings With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the dressing, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese, onion, parsley, lemon juice, and vinegar in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste. Cover and refrigerate... - 40.1183
Barley Ham Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
2) Add the barley to saute over moderate heat until the grains are coated with oil.
3) Pour in the chicken stock and add salt and 1 cup of water.
4) Bring the liquid to a boil over high... - 47.2691
Noodle Salad With Shrimp
For dressing, in a blender container combine vinegar, apricot preserves, honey, ginger, .lemon peel, salt, oil, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Place rice sticks in a medium bowl and cover with boiling water.
Cover and let 'stand... - 42.5984
Chicken With Mustard And Wine Sauce
Hack the chicken, i.e,cut it into serving pieces.
Use a cleaver and have the pieces no larger than 2 inches square.
Heat a large frying pan or wok and add the oil.
Saute the chicken pieces over high heat, stirring as you cook, until they are browned.
Remove... - 39.7647
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
1. Peel the cucumbers.
2. Cut into half and scoop out the seeds if large.
3. Use the largest holes of a grater to grate the cucumber into a bowl. Keep aside.
4. Heat a small skillet, over low heat, and roast the cumin seeds, shaking the skillet... - 41.2111
Caesar Salad With English Mustard
Put the anchovy pieces, garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce into bottom of a very large wooden salad bowl.
Add a few bread sticks pieces to help with the crushing.
With a wooden spoon or masher, crush and mash the ingredients into a thick, smooth paste... - 41.1251
Pork Satays With Banana Sauce
1. Thread equal number of pork pieces on to 8 bamboo skewers. Combine peanut butter, sesame oil, hoisin sauce, lemon juice, coconut milk and Chilli sauce, brush satays with mixture, place in shallow dish on rack. Stand for ten minutes before cooking.
2.... - 34.5674
Oysters With Stolen Sauce
Blend everything together for the sauce.
Do not mix too much.
A small lump or two of avocado is fine.
Mix the beaten eggs and milk together to form an egg wash.
Combine flour and cornmeal on a plate and season with salt and pepper.
Dip the oysters into the... - 44.731
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
Chinese Chicken Salad
Mix together soy, salad oil, sherry, garlic, ginger, and five-spice.
Rub mixture over chicken halves, coating thoroughly.
Place chicken, skin side up, in a shallow baking pan.
Pour over any extra soy mixture.
Bake in a 400° oven until meat near bone is no... - 43.7864
Sweet And Pungent Lotus Root
I invite you to try this Sweet And Pungent Lotus Root recipe. Though this Sweet And Pungent Lotus Root is quite out of the ordinary it is definitely worth a try. So, try it today! - 30.2427
Thai Style Spicy Steak And Rice Noodle Salad
The Thai noodle salad is a popular street food specialty and is loved for the various flavors and textures mingling together. This is pasta salad with a twist. A Thai inspired steak and rice noodle salad, dressed with a very spicy peanut dressing. It is a... - 101.957
Turkey With Salsa Mole Poblano
Brown the turkey thighs in a bit of oil in a very heavy skillet.
Place them in a kettle, barely cover with water, bring to a boil, cover, turn down the heat, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Turn off the heat, cover the pot, and leave the turkey in the broth for... - 44.2094
This rich and impressively delicious Antarctica salad takes a fine blend of everything that needs to tag it truly exotic! Delight in this scrumptious recipe - remember to try your own variations! - 34.0813
Herbed Chinese Chicken Salad
The chinese chicken salad is an americanised salad prepared with cooked chicken and fresh vegetables. Flavored with parsley, the chinese chicken salad is dressed with peanut butter, soy sauce and honey along with chili paste for a bit of a kick. - 44.8513
Thai Noodle Salad
I love anything Thai! This is my great, quick & in-expensive dish to take to pot-lucks, summer BBQ’s and gatherings. See the video for this recipe here! - 37.7752
Crispy Crunchy Salad
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, except for dressing.
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
Approximately 30 minutes before serving, pour dressing over salad. - 29.9812
Tasty Thai Shrimp And Sesame Noodles
1) Take a medium bowl and marinate shrimp with 1/3 cup Light Italian Dressing.
2) Refrigerate, covered for 1 hour.
3) In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, ginger, crushed red pepper and remaining dressing with a wire whisk or... - 46.552
Rose Petal Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
2. Arrange lettuce, shallots, pork, prawns, chicken and peanuts attractively on a serving platter.
3. To make dressing, place sugar, fish... - 37.7477
Ensalada De Noche Buena
Ensalada De Noche Buena is a fruit and vegetable mixed salad. Prepared with lettuce and beets fruited with apples, bananas, pineapples and oranges, the Ensalada De Noche Buena is sprinkled with peanuts and pomegranate seeds. Dressed with a vinaigrette of... - 31.0137
Chinese Chicken And Noodle Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a medium bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the... - 32.4359
1) Tear lettuce into medium-sized pieces.
2) Put the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
3) Put water chestnuts, mushrooms, onions, and pea pods over lettuce.
4) Before serving, add sprouts and peanuts on top.
5) In a bowl add oil,... - 45.3355
Cold Sesame Ginger Noodles
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, ginger, garlic and sugar in a small bowl.
Gradually whisk in the vegetable oil and the sesame oil and season with the red pepper... - 40.4782
Classic Cold Pasta Salad
This cold pasta salad is a healthy combination of delicious ingredients. Just what need when you want to put up your feet, enjoy the day, read a book or watch your favorite television show. - 33.4217
Cold Buckwheat Noodles
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together the scallions, peanut oil, chili oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar. Set the dressing aside for use.
2) In a large pot of boiling lightly salted water,cook the noodles till they are just cooked for about... - 39.8352
1. Add pasta to boiling salted water and cook until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Add to a salad bowl, add a little peanut oil, and stir with pasta. Allow to cool.
2. Mix in sesame seeds and chicken.
3. Meanwhile, prepare... - 41.5787
1. Pour boiling water over shiitake mushroom slices and cover for 30 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and squeeze out any excess water.
2. Place shiitake mushroom slices, carrots, cucumber, green onions, chicken and oranges in a large bowl.
3. Cook ramen according... - 38.2162
Hacked Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Line a baking sheet with an aluminum foil.
3) Apply sesame oil to the chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4) Fan out the little fillet under each breast half and place the chicken on the... - 45.8186
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.6747
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 49.2135
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 52.4193
Thai Shrimp Burgers
This Asian-inspired burger is seasoned with fresh ginger, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and peanut sauce. Serve in a pita with peanut-flavored slaw mix. - 37.2915
Chicken And Green Onion Salad
On a plate, put shredded chicken.
Sprinkle on top of chicken 3 bunches of green onions which have been sliced on the diagonal every 1/2-1 inch.
Add the other ingredients in this order: salt, sesame oil, soy sauce and finally hot peanut oil. - 24.274
Asian Style Spicy Coleslaw
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the peanut butter with the lime juice, fish sauce, water, sugar, garlic and Sriracha.
2. In a large bowl, toss the sliced napa and red cabbages with the carrots, peppers, cilantro and mint. Toss the coleslaw with the peanut dressing... - 31.1038
Oriental Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. Cook noodles according to the instructions on the package. Rinse with cold water, drain and set aside.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine peanut butter, chicken stock, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, sugar, garlic and chili oil. Process until smooth.... - 32.4527
Combine all salad ingredients in a salad bowl.
Mix together dressing ingredients. Pour over salad. Toss and serve. - 32.7566
East Indies Cabbage Salad
East Indies Cabbage Salad is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible East Indies Cabbage Salad; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 35.5675
Warm Duck, Ginger And Cabbage Salad - Goi Vit
Whip a Vietnamese salad for a change for your dinner with some cooked duck or chicken and toss it in your salad for a change! You have once one salad that is interestingly made the Vietnamese way! See the video for more! - 90.2972
Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl.
Reserve until needed.
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water only until tender (about 2 to 4 minutes).
Cut into serving pieces with kitchen scissors.
Place noodles in bowl.
Mix in water chestnuts and green... - 43.6338
Assorted Stuffed Celery
1. Chop celery into 2 inch pieces.
2. In a small bowl, put together deviled ham, peanut butter and salad dressing; mix until well blended.
3. Use the mixture to stuff about 18 celery pieces and garnish with peanuts.
4. Lengthwise cut the... - 45.3554
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Asian Chicken Salad
To make the dressing, combine the ingredients in a bowl.
In another large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients with enough of the dressing to coat and season well with black pepper to taste. - 35.2557
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Roughly chop the jalapeno, fresh cilantro.
2. Chop the romaine lettuce, cilantro, green onions, thinly slice the red bell pepper and red cabbage, shred the carrots, and keep everything aside separately.
3. Cut the chicken breast into half... - 119.255
Mix mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salad seasoning and paprika.
Stir in cheese, bacon, peanuts and onion.
Spread about 1/2 tablespoon mixture over each cracker.
Arrange 8 or 9 crackers at a time in circle on plate.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until... - 29.8257
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salad seasoning and paprika.
Stir in cheese, bacon, peanuts and onions.
Spread about 3 tablespoons bacon mixture over each slice of bread.
Bake on ungreased baking sheet 10 minutes.
Cut each slice into... - 33.1011
Gar Doo Gai
Season chicken with salt, cover with water and simmer until tender, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Remove chicken from broth.
When cool, remove meat from bones and cut into strips 1-inch long.
Saute chicken in 2 tbs.
peanut oil until crisp.
Remove chicken from... - 41.7002
Curried Chicken Salad
Section orange over bowl to catch juice.
Slice banana diagonally and dip in reserved orange juice.
Place salad greens in large salad bowl.
Arrange orange sections, banana, chicken, the cranberry cubes, raisins, and peanuts atop salad greens.
To make... - 37.6854
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 91.2047
Cheese And Date Salad
1) Rinse the cabbage and drain thoroughly
2) In a serving dish, place the cabbage at the bottom.
3) Arrange the diced Cheddar cheese around edge of dish.
4) Arrange the dates and peanuts diagonally across the centre.
5) In a bowl, whip the cream until... - 46.3723
Prawn And Pawpaw Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add chilli paste (sambal oelek), lemon grass and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until prawns change colour and are cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange cabbage,... - 38.5806