- » Peanut Sauce
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Peanut sauce is common to Thai, Indian, Chinese and Malaysian cuisines as a spicy and salty dip. This sauce is commonly used in Satay , which is made up of chunks of pork, chicken, beef or fish, which are skewered ... More »
Vietnamese Peanut Sauce
Want a very simple recipe for the popular Vietnamese peanut sauce? Watch Ramona Werst as she shares an extremely easy recipe for a sauce that is sure to add flavor to everything that it becomes a part of! - 117.661
No-cook Peanut Sauce
This is not your typical Thai peanut sauce for Satay. Watch the video to see how Alba makes this uncooked peanut sauce for her delicious pork eggrolls. It’s not spicy. It is sweet-salty garlicky and herby, thick, creamy and crunchy. An it’s so simple... - 117.618
Take a look at this excellent video and learn how to make a perfect peanut sauce to go with your Malaysian Satay. The video is wonderfully presented and shares excellent tips too. See the video and amaze your friends with this flavorful sauce and your own... - 116.668
Raw Thai Style Peanut Sauce
Want to know of a yummy peanut sauce recipe that promises to yield a very tasty Thai style peanut sauce? This recipe is also very healthy...it is a raw-food style sauce after all! Watch and learn to make a perfectly blended sauce that will go well with just... - 79.2806
Fried Coconut Shrimp With Peanut Butter Sauce
Here is an excellent appetizer, coconut shrimp with peanut butter sauce is an with a fantastic taste. The chef here has presented this wonderful crispy fried shrimp with a sauce prepared with peanut butter. This recipe is worth trying for a family get... - 79.2509
Fruits And Vegetables With Peanut Sauce
I love enjoying fruits and vegetable with the saucy feel and this Fruits And Vegetables With Peanut Sauce is just amazing a recipe to try! The rich and tasty oriental flavoring makes this a wonderfl side dish to serve eother as a salad or may be as a dessert.... - 47.311
Amy's Spicy Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
1. Blend water, vinegar, peanut butter, red pepper, sesami oil, butter and tamari. Keep it aside.
2. Prepare the rest of ingredients for stir frying.
3. Boil water and cook noodles.
4. In a deep frying pan add 1/4 cup sesame oil and heat. Add tofu,... - 46.5112
Beef In Peanut Sauce
1) Make 1/2" cubes from beef.
2) Using electric blended blend onions, garlic, lemon grass, red chili, assam Java and turmeric to a smooth paste.
3) In a skillet heat oil and fry blended ingredients in it.
4) Add beef cubes and fry for 5... - 46.2798
Mini Sate And Peanut Sauce
1)Place potatoes in hot oven to bake.
2)Take 8 cocktail sticks and thread the steaks through it.
3)In a shallow dish, place the threaded steaks.
4)In a small bowl, mix together, juice, lime zest, oil, chilies, cumin and turmeric. Pour this over... - 45.1446
Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Chicken In Peanut Sauce is a delicious dish that guarantees a sumptuous meal. This dish will be loved by your guest and family alike. Trust me, you will love this Chicken In Peanut Sauce recipe! - 44.1883
Pasta With Peanut Sauce
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Meanwhile, cut squash in half lengthwise; cut halves into slices.
Seed sweet red pepper, and cut into thin strips.
Cook squash, sweet red pepper, and green onions in a saucepan in... - 44.1874
Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1. To prepare chicken cut it into pieces, season with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan heat oil, brown chicken pieces all over, remove and keep warm.
3. In the empty pan cook sliced onion until tender and add curry powder and tomato puree.
4. Stir until... - 44.1234
Smoked Turkey Breast With Ginger Peanut Sauce
1. Keep aside turkey breast rubbed with olive oil and sprinkled with garlic powder.
2. Follow manufacturer instructions to prepare the smoker.
3. Add briquettes till 3/4th of charcoal pan and ignite. Wait for 20 minutes to partially ashen the... - 43.0323
1. In a food processor of a liquidizer, combine all the ingredients.
2. Fit the lid of the jar.
3. Pulse in short bursts or 5 seconds until you get a smooth and well blended sauce.
4. If you want to use this sauce as a dip, reduce the amount of... - 42.9548
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1) In a blender, process soy sauce, vinegar, water, sugar, salt, ginger, and garlic for about 1 minute on high speed until the ginger and garlic are smoothed to form a liquid.
2) Process in peanut butter for 1 minute longer.
3) Mix the oils and blend... - 42.0871
Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1) Take the container of a food processor or electric blender and combine together soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, water, Oriental sesame oil red pepper flakes and anchovy in it. Whirl and mix all the ingredients.
2) Take a large non-stick... - 42.0394
Greens & Tofu In Peanut Sauce
In a small pan, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, garlic, vinegar, and soy.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until well combined, then continue cooking, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and add ginger and red pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan... - 41.8335
Chicken With Peanut Butter Sauce
Coat the chicken with flour, with mustard, salt and pepper added.
Shallow-fry in a covered pan for 30-40 min until tender.
Blend flour with peanut butter in a saucepan.
Add the stock gradually, stirring all the time.
Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and... - 41.5497
Chicken With Tomatoes And Peanut Sauce
1. Season the chicken well.
2. Toss the chicken in the sesame seeds
5. In a skillet, heat oil over medium high flame
3. When the oil is hot, add the sesame dredged chicken and sauté until it is evenly browned on all sides.
4. Add the... - 41.5308
Kidney Beans In Peanut Sauce
Kidney Beans In Peanut Sauce has a grand taste. Kidney Beans In Peanut Sauce gets its taste from beans mixed with sauce. Kidney Beans In Peanut Sauce is loved by many food lovers. - 41.273
Chicken With Peanut Mole Sauce
Place chicken pieces in Dutch oven with water.
Add celery, carrot, onion, parsley, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and cook over low heat 2 to 2 1/2 hours or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken pieces.
Place in a 2-quart... - 41.2037
Beef Strips With Peanut Sauce
For marinade, combine 1/4 cup pineapple juice, cooking oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon gingerroot, and mustard; mix well.
Trim fat from meat.
Place steak in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn steak to coat evenly.
Chill for 4 to 24... - 41.162
Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a heavy skillet, heat oil and saute green onions, garlic and chili power for 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well as it heats.
Add more water if it gets too thick.
This sauce is great over vegetables or chicken. - 40.5768
Beef Sate With Peanut Sauce
In a large skillet, heat the peanut oil.
Add onion, ginger, and garlic and saute over medium heat until softened.
Stir in 1/2 cup water, peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, cayenne, and brown sugar and simmer, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Stir in lemon zest and... - 40.5597
1. In a bowl, addshredded coconut to hot milk and soak it for 30 minutes
2. In a skillet, heat the butter, then add curry powder and cook, stir for 1 to 2 minutes
3. In a skillet, add onion, gingerroot and garlic and saute for 5 minutes, stri in... - 40.4808
Peanut And Sesame Sauce
1. Add ingredients except water and peppers in a blender jar and process.
2. Gently add water and process the sauce until smooth.
3. Season with cayenne and black pepper. - 40.4152
Noodles And Peanut Sauce Salad Bowl
1 Cook linguine as directed on the package, adding broccoli, carrots and bell pepper during last minute of cooking. Drain the pasta and vegetables and rinse with cold water until pasta and vegetables are cool.
2 In a small bowl, gradually beat water... - 40.0037
Skippy Chicken Sate With Peanut Sauce
1. For marinade, in a bowl blend olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, ginger and garlic.
2. In a large, shallow non-aluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour marinade over chicken, turning to coat.
3. Cover or close bag and marinate in... - 39.9003
Savory Peanut Butter Sauce
1) Heat fat and gently brown onions and sugar in it.
2) Make a thick sauce by stirring in peanut butter, water, garlic, curry powder, yeast and lemon over low heat.
3) Else make a pouring sauce by pouring in water from cooked vegetables.
4)... - 39.6626
Pears In Peanut Sauce
1) In a heavy-based saucepan add the lemon peel, water, honey, 1/2 lemon juice , sugar . Stir well over a gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
2) Pare, and core the pears and smear with the 1/2 lemon juice. Slightly trim the bases to... - 39.1829
Sat Ay With Peanut Sauce
Cut the pork fillet into small dice and thread 3 or 4 pieces on one end of about 20 wooden cocktail sticks.
Cook under a preheated hot grill for 1 minute on each side, or until cooked through.
Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and keep warm.
Blend the chilli... - 39.009
Fish With Peanut Sauce
Divide the fish into 4 pieces.
Coat each piece lightly with flour.
Heat the oil and butter together and fry the fish for 5 minutes on each side.
Place all the remaining ingredients except the peanuts and lemon wedges in a pan and boil until the mixture has... - 38.9824
Chicken Kabobs With Peanut Sauce
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Cut into 1/2-inch strips.
Place chicken strips in a plastic bag set in a bowl.
For marinade, stir together 1/4 cup soy sauce, lime or lemon juice, and garlic powder.
Pour over chicken; close bag.
Refrigerate for 3 to 24... - 38.9588
Salad From Java With Peanut Sauce
Boil the potatoes, drain the water.
Boil the cabbage strips and the French beans until crisp and drain.
Then cook the sliced carrots.
Drain and refrigerate each, about 5 to 10 min.
until tender and crisp.
Again drain, cover in plastic wrap and... - 38.7835
1. Take a saucepan, add sugar and water to it and let the sugar dissolve at low flame
2. Whisk the peanut butter and add to it, mixing it well
3. Mix the arrowroot with milk and add the blend into the peanut syrup
4. Bring the whole thing to a boil adn... - 37.6614
Spinach With Coconut Milk And Peanut Sauce
Cook spinach with salt in water in covered saucepan over medium heat for 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain spinach and chop coarsely.
Saute onion and hot chili peppers in butter in heavy 10-inch skillet until tender but not brown.
Stir in coconut milk and... - 37.4514
Pork With Sweet Coconut Peanut Sauce
Combine the coconut milk, broth, peanut butter, sugar, and ginger in a small bowl.
Sprinkle the pork with the cayenne and salt.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium-high heat.
Add the pork and cook, turning once,... - 37.4043
Chicken Kabobs With Peanut Sauce
In shallow, nonmetallic dish, mix together onion, wine, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, coriander and garlic.
Add chicken, stirring to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, 1 hour.
Drain chicken; reserve marinade.
On each of 8 skewers,... - 36.9544
1. In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat and cook onion, garlic and crushed red pepper stirring frequently, 3 minutes until onion is tender.
2. Stir in peanut butter, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger.
3. Gradually stir in... - 36.7835
Combine peanut butter and oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill if made ahead.
Serve at room temperature or slightly warm.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and let stand 30 minutes.
Pour through dampened cheesecloth into a bowl,... - 36.416
Peanut Sauce Recipes By Category