- » Peanut Sauce
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Peanut sauce is common to Thai, Indian, Chinese and Malaysian cuisines as a spicy and salty dip. This sauce is commonly used in Satay , which is made up of chunks of pork, chicken, beef or fish, which are skewered ... More »
No-cook Peanut Sauce
This is not your typical Thai peanut sauce for Satay. Watch the video to see how Alba makes this uncooked peanut sauce for her delicious pork eggrolls. It’s not spicy. It is sweet-salty garlicky and herby, thick, creamy and crunchy. An it’s so simple... - 117.618
Take a look at this excellent video and learn how to make a perfect peanut sauce to go with your Malaysian Satay. The video is wonderfully presented and shares excellent tips too. See the video and amaze your friends with this flavorful sauce and your own... - 116.668
Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
Wonderful hors d'oeuvres can jazz up even the most boring parties. And when looking to 'wow' your guests, this yummy Thai-style recipe could really do the trick. Keith Snow shares his own unique satay recipe that is delicious to the core. Try it to know it. - 100.568
Grilled Chicken Skewers With Peanut Sauce
For a simple yet elegant and amazingly taste appetizer recipe, watch this video and learn to make a chicken appetizer that will leave everyone asking for more! - 85.9426
Raw Thai Style Peanut Sauce
Want to know of a yummy peanut sauce recipe that promises to yield a very tasty Thai style peanut sauce? This recipe is also very healthy...it is a raw-food style sauce after all! Watch and learn to make a perfectly blended sauce that will go well with just... - 79.2806
Fried Coconut Shrimp With Peanut Butter Sauce
Here is an excellent appetizer, coconut shrimp with peanut butter sauce is an with a fantastic taste. The chef here has presented this wonderful crispy fried shrimp with a sauce prepared with peanut butter. This recipe is worth trying for a family get... - 79.2509
Fruits And Vegetables With Peanut Sauce
I love enjoying fruits and vegetable with the saucy feel and this Fruits And Vegetables With Peanut Sauce is just amazing a recipe to try! The rich and tasty oriental flavoring makes this a wonderfl side dish to serve eother as a salad or may be as a dessert.... - 47.311
Cauliflower With Peanut Sauce
1) Separate the cauliflower into flowerets with small green leaves attached.
2) In a pan with salted boiling water, add the cauliflower flowerets, again bring to a boil, lower the heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
3) In a pan add the... - 46.978
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1)In a bowl, marinate the chicken with Maggie Lemon Masala Cubes, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Take the skewers and thread the chicken pieces in... - 46.7839
Amy's Spicy Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
1. Blend water, vinegar, peanut butter, red pepper, sesami oil, butter and tamari. Keep it aside.
2. Prepare the rest of ingredients for stir frying.
3. Boil water and cook noodles.
4. In a deep frying pan add 1/4 cup sesame oil and heat. Add tofu,... - 46.5112
Beef In Peanut Sauce
1) Make 1/2" cubes from beef.
2) Using electric blended blend onions, garlic, lemon grass, red chili, assam Java and turmeric to a smooth paste.
3) In a skillet heat oil and fry blended ingredients in it.
4) Add beef cubes and fry for 5... - 46.2798
Mini Sate And Peanut Sauce
1)Place potatoes in hot oven to bake.
2)Take 8 cocktail sticks and thread the steaks through it.
3)In a shallow dish, place the threaded steaks.
4)In a small bowl, mix together, juice, lime zest, oil, chilies, cumin and turmeric. Pour this over... - 45.1446
Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Chicken In Peanut Sauce is a delicious dish that guarantees a sumptuous meal. This dish will be loved by your guest and family alike. Trust me, you will love this Chicken In Peanut Sauce recipe! - 44.1883
Pasta With Peanut Sauce
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Meanwhile, cut squash in half lengthwise; cut halves into slices.
Seed sweet red pepper, and cut into thin strips.
Cook squash, sweet red pepper, and green onions in a saucepan in... - 44.1874
Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1. To prepare chicken cut it into pieces, season with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan heat oil, brown chicken pieces all over, remove and keep warm.
3. In the empty pan cook sliced onion until tender and add curry powder and tomato puree.
4. Stir until... - 44.1234
Smoked Turkey Breast With Ginger Peanut Sauce
1. Keep aside turkey breast rubbed with olive oil and sprinkled with garlic powder.
2. Follow manufacturer instructions to prepare the smoker.
3. Add briquettes till 3/4th of charcoal pan and ignite. Wait for 20 minutes to partially ashen the... - 43.0323
1. In a food processor of a liquidizer, combine all the ingredients.
2. Fit the lid of the jar.
3. Pulse in short bursts or 5 seconds until you get a smooth and well blended sauce.
4. If you want to use this sauce as a dip, reduce the amount of... - 42.9548
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1) In a blender, process soy sauce, vinegar, water, sugar, salt, ginger, and garlic for about 1 minute on high speed until the ginger and garlic are smoothed to form a liquid.
2) Process in peanut butter for 1 minute longer.
3) Mix the oils and blend... - 42.0871
Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1) Take the container of a food processor or electric blender and combine together soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, water, Oriental sesame oil red pepper flakes and anchovy in it. Whirl and mix all the ingredients.
2) Take a large non-stick... - 42.0394
Greens & Tofu In Peanut Sauce
In a small pan, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, garlic, vinegar, and soy.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until well combined, then continue cooking, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and add ginger and red pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan... - 41.8335
Chicken With Peanut Butter Sauce
Coat the chicken with flour, with mustard, salt and pepper added.
Shallow-fry in a covered pan for 30-40 min until tender.
Blend flour with peanut butter in a saucepan.
Add the stock gradually, stirring all the time.
Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and... - 41.5497
Chicken With Tomatoes And Peanut Sauce
1. Season the chicken well.
2. Toss the chicken in the sesame seeds
5. In a skillet, heat oil over medium high flame
3. When the oil is hot, add the sesame dredged chicken and sauté until it is evenly browned on all sides.
4. Add the... - 41.5308
Kidney Beans In Peanut Sauce
Kidney Beans In Peanut Sauce has a grand taste. Kidney Beans In Peanut Sauce gets its taste from beans mixed with sauce. Kidney Beans In Peanut Sauce is loved by many food lovers. - 41.273
Chicken With Peanut Mole Sauce
Place chicken pieces in Dutch oven with water.
Add celery, carrot, onion, parsley, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and cook over low heat 2 to 2 1/2 hours or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken pieces.
Place in a 2-quart... - 41.2037
Beef Strips With Peanut Sauce
For marinade, combine 1/4 cup pineapple juice, cooking oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon gingerroot, and mustard; mix well.
Trim fat from meat.
Place steak in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn steak to coat evenly.
Chill for 4 to 24... - 41.162
Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a heavy skillet, heat oil and saute green onions, garlic and chili power for 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well as it heats.
Add more water if it gets too thick.
This sauce is great over vegetables or chicken. - 40.5768
Beef Sate With Peanut Sauce
In a large skillet, heat the peanut oil.
Add onion, ginger, and garlic and saute over medium heat until softened.
Stir in 1/2 cup water, peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, cayenne, and brown sugar and simmer, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Stir in lemon zest and... - 40.5597
1. In a bowl, addshredded coconut to hot milk and soak it for 30 minutes
2. In a skillet, heat the butter, then add curry powder and cook, stir for 1 to 2 minutes
3. In a skillet, add onion, gingerroot and garlic and saute for 5 minutes, stri in... - 40.4808
Peanut And Sesame Sauce
1. Add ingredients except water and peppers in a blender jar and process.
2. Gently add water and process the sauce until smooth.
3. Season with cayenne and black pepper. - 40.4152
Noodles And Peanut Sauce Salad Bowl
1 Cook linguine as directed on the package, adding broccoli, carrots and bell pepper during last minute of cooking. Drain the pasta and vegetables and rinse with cold water until pasta and vegetables are cool.
2 In a small bowl, gradually beat water... - 40.0037
Skippy Chicken Sate With Peanut Sauce
1. For marinade, in a bowl blend olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, ginger and garlic.
2. In a large, shallow non-aluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour marinade over chicken, turning to coat.
3. Cover or close bag and marinate in... - 39.9003
Savory Peanut Butter Sauce
1) Heat fat and gently brown onions and sugar in it.
2) Make a thick sauce by stirring in peanut butter, water, garlic, curry powder, yeast and lemon over low heat.
3) Else make a pouring sauce by pouring in water from cooked vegetables.
4)... - 39.6626
Pears In Peanut Sauce
1) In a heavy-based saucepan add the lemon peel, water, honey, 1/2 lemon juice , sugar . Stir well over a gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
2) Pare, and core the pears and smear with the 1/2 lemon juice. Slightly trim the bases to... - 39.1829
Sat Ay With Peanut Sauce
Cut the pork fillet into small dice and thread 3 or 4 pieces on one end of about 20 wooden cocktail sticks.
Cook under a preheated hot grill for 1 minute on each side, or until cooked through.
Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and keep warm.
Blend the chilli... - 39.009
Fish With Peanut Sauce
Divide the fish into 4 pieces.
Coat each piece lightly with flour.
Heat the oil and butter together and fry the fish for 5 minutes on each side.
Place all the remaining ingredients except the peanuts and lemon wedges in a pan and boil until the mixture has... - 38.9824
Chicken Kabobs With Peanut Sauce
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Cut into 1/2-inch strips.
Place chicken strips in a plastic bag set in a bowl.
For marinade, stir together 1/4 cup soy sauce, lime or lemon juice, and garlic powder.
Pour over chicken; close bag.
Refrigerate for 3 to 24... - 38.9588
Salad From Java With Peanut Sauce
Boil the potatoes, drain the water.
Boil the cabbage strips and the French beans until crisp and drain.
Then cook the sliced carrots.
Drain and refrigerate each, about 5 to 10 min.
until tender and crisp.
Again drain, cover in plastic wrap and... - 38.7835
1. Take a saucepan, add sugar and water to it and let the sugar dissolve at low flame
2. Whisk the peanut butter and add to it, mixing it well
3. Mix the arrowroot with milk and add the blend into the peanut syrup
4. Bring the whole thing to a boil adn... - 37.6614
Spinach With Coconut Milk And Peanut Sauce
Cook spinach with salt in water in covered saucepan over medium heat for 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain spinach and chop coarsely.
Saute onion and hot chili peppers in butter in heavy 10-inch skillet until tender but not brown.
Stir in coconut milk and... - 37.4514
Pork With Sweet Coconut Peanut Sauce
Combine the coconut milk, broth, peanut butter, sugar, and ginger in a small bowl.
Sprinkle the pork with the cayenne and salt.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium-high heat.
Add the pork and cook, turning once,... - 37.4043
Chicken Kabobs With Peanut Sauce
In shallow, nonmetallic dish, mix together onion, wine, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, coriander and garlic.
Add chicken, stirring to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, 1 hour.
Drain chicken; reserve marinade.
On each of 8 skewers,... - 36.9544
1. In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat and cook onion, garlic and crushed red pepper stirring frequently, 3 minutes until onion is tender.
2. Stir in peanut butter, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger.
3. Gradually stir in... - 36.7835
Combine peanut butter and oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill if made ahead.
Serve at room temperature or slightly warm.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and let stand 30 minutes.
Pour through dampened cheesecloth into a bowl,... - 36.416
Chicken Kabobs With Peanut Sauce
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts.
Cut chicken into 3/4-inch pieces.
Mix chicken, soy sauce, oil, brown sugar, ginger and garlic in glass bowl.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Prepare Peanut Sauce.
Remove chicken from... - 36.3907
Pork Brochettes With Peanut Sauce
1. Slice the pork fillet crosswise into ten pieces, then cut each slice crosswise in half. Thread the pork evenly onto four bamboo satay sticks or fine wooden skewers.
2. Mix the marinade ingredients and pour over the meat in a shallow heatproof dish. Leave... - 36.0469
Easy Spicy Peabut Sauce
In medium saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is softened.
Add cumin and hot pepper flakes.
Cook, stirring, 1 minute, until fragrant.
Stir in peanut butter, lime juice and sugar.
Whisk... - 35.9241
Add the shredded coconut to the hot milk and soak for 30 minutes.
Heat the butter in a skillet.
Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add onion, gingerroot and garlic and saute, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add shredded coconut and milk and... - 35.9064
Vegetables With Peanut Sauce
Cook cabbage, green beans, cucumber, and eggplant separately in boiling salted water until tender. (Use 1/2 teaspoon salt per quart of water.)
Drain; heat bean sprouts in their own liquid; arrange vegetables on platter with tomato and sliced eggs.
Saute... - 35.4365
Marinated Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1. To make the marinade, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, lemon rind and juice, soy sauce, garlic and seasonings until well blended.
2. Cut the chicken into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes and thread these on to 8 wooden kebab sticks. Place these in a shallow... - 35.3772
Rice Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Heat 2 quarts water to boiling.
Mix peanut butter, soy sauce, gingerroot and red pepper until smooth.
Gradually stir in chicken broth.
Break noodles in half and pull apart slightly while dropping into boiling water.
Cook uncovered 1 minute; drain.
Rinse in... - 35.2095
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1) In a food processor, combine together all the ingredients except for the broth and chili oil. Blend well.
2) Add the chicken broth and chili oil very gradually and blend thoroughly.
3) Put the mixture in a saucepan and heat it to a low boil.
4) Take... - 35.0116
Peanut Butterscotch Sauce
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, and butter; stir well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring regularly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
3. Take away from heat; stir salt, milk, peanut butter and peanuts.
4. Serve... - 34.9325
1. In a small saucepan cook green onion and garlic in the broth, covered, about 2 minutes or till onion is tender. Add soy sauce, lemon peel, lemon juice, chili powder, and brown sugar. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer sauce, uncovered, for 5 minutes,... - 34.9176
Chop onion finely, crush ginger and garlic and saute altogether in hot oil.
Add peanut butter and coconut cream.
Mix, or blend well.
Now add soy sauce, sugar, chopped seeded chilli, lemon juice and salt.
Stir well and simmer for 5 minutes. - 34.9074
Fish With Peanut Sauce
1. Rub the fish with a lemon half and sprinkle to cover with black pepper.
2. In a frypan heat the oil and fry fish both sides until 3/4 cooked (5 minutes per inch of thickness).
3. Put in vinegar and 3 Tbsps of peanut sauce to the pan.
4. Spoon over... - 34.7572
Homemade Peanut Sauce
Add onion and garlic.
Stir till soft.
Add all other ingredients and simmer for about 5 minutes till a sauce is ready. - 34.515
Kacang Sauce Peanut Sauce
Place peanuts in processor or blender and mix to paste or butter, stopping to scrape down sides as necessary.
Heat oil in small saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and saute about 1 minute.
Stirring constantly, add coconut milk, sambal oelek, ginger, cumin, lemon... - 34.4305
Kidney In Chilli Peanut Sauce
1. Cut the kidneys into bite-size slices, soak in cold water for 15 minutes, then blanch in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Skim off any scum from the surface, then drain the kidneys thoroughly.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients together; set aside.
3.... - 34.2626
Thick Peanut Sauce
1. In a small pan, tip in the broth, tomato, and scallion and mix well
2. Cook this mixture on low heat till it is completely mixed and thick and the scallion slices are tender
3. Reduce the heat and then add the peanut butter to the sauce
4. Cook this... - 33.9507
Peanut And Sesame Sauce
1. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and blend them until the sauce turns smooth.
2. Heat a saucepan, add sauce into it and stir continuously at low heat until the sauce thickens.
3. Serve the peanut and sesame sauce hot with noodles. - 33.9403
Chicken With Snow Peas And Peanut Sauce
In a large saucepan, cook the snow peas in boiling unsalted water for 3 minutes or until the peas are tender but still crisp.
Drain well and arrange attractively on a medium size platter.
In a large bowl, whisk the peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, and... - 33.922
Thinly slice onion.
Saute onion and garlic in butter until transparent, add sambal oelek.
Reduce heat, stir well.
Add water, then peanut butter, bring slowly to boil.
Continue stirring until mixture becomes smooth.
Season with soy sauce, sugar and lemon.... - 33.3823
White Cut Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Place chicken in a 2-quart pan with the onion, ginger, sherry, salt, sugar, and water.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand until chicken is cool enough to handle.
Strain broth and save for soup.
Remove and discard... - 32.8494
1. In a small saucepan, combine ingredients.
2. Place on a medium heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, until pepper is soft.
3. Serve sauce coat vegetables or over rice. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce. - 32.2816
Onion Peanut Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, pour the tomato juice, onion, wine, and tomato paste and mix well
2. Cook this mixture over low heat till the mix is thick
3. Add peanut butter and mix
4. Cook the mixture till the mixture is completely blended
5. Serve... - 32.1757
Peanut Sauce For Vegetables
1) Take a saucepan and mix all the ingredients along with enough water to make a heavy sauce.
2) Heat the sauce without boiling.
3) Serve with vegetables. - 31.9065
Peanut Sauce is a very tempting side dish recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Peanut Sauce effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 31.7894
Coconut Peanut Sauce
1. Remove the woody outer leaves of the lemongrass stalk (if using). Finely slice the tender inner stalk and transfer to a blender. Add the peanuts, garlic, ginger, lime zest and juice, anchovy paste, sugar, salt to taste, and red pepper flakes.
2. Add the... - 31.3851
Sate With Peanut Sauce
Cut meat into 2 cm (1/2 in) cubes.
Prepare a marinade of coconut cream, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, crushed cloves of garlic, finely chopped onion and a little salt.
Marinate meat for several hours, thread the cubes onto skewers and grill over charcoal or... - 31.3121
Pepper Shrimp In Peanut Sauce
1 Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving tails intact. Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
2 Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water,... - 31.2244
Cook garlicand onion in a non-stick trypan until onion softens.
Add chilli sauce, peanut butter and water.
Mix well to combine and bring to a gentle boil.
Stir in yoghurt and season to taste with pepper. - 30.9923
Spicy Soba Noodles With Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1. Shave carrot lengthwise into thin strips using a vegetable peeler,. set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter, honey, ginger, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and 1/3 cup chicken broth in a small bowl,. stir with a whisk until smooth.
3. Place chicken in a large... - 30.8204
Garlic Peanut Sauce
In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in chili peppers, lemon juice, sugar, and anchovy paste, if desired.
Combine Coconut Milk and peanut butter; add to onion mixture.
Cook and stir till mixture is smooth and... - 30.7522
Coconut Peanut Sauce
1. Put all the ingredients into a medium ovenproof glass bowl and stir them together well.
2. Three-quarters cover the bowl with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 6-8 minutes until the sauce is boiling and thickened, stirring frequently.
3. Reduce the... - 30.6983
Tofu Peanut Sauce
Having a difficult time trying to eat rice or pasta or tempeh? Try this Tofu Peanut Sauce. Tofu Peanut Sauce is great along with rice, pasta, broiled tempeh or steamed veggies. - 30.3343
Chunky Peanut Sauce
To prepare chunky peanut sauce, heat oil in saucepan.
Saute onions, garlic, and hot-pepper flakes for 2 minutes, stirring often.
Mix in stock, peanuts, lime juice, sugar, and cilantro.
Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring often.
If sauce cools and thickens,... - 30.1646
Grilled Shrimp In Peanut Sauce
In saucepan, combine peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce; blend well.
Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce, the sugar, garlic, oil and water; heat to dissolve sugar.
Thread shrimp on skewers; brush with peanut sauce.
Grill shrimp, on covered... - 30.1516
Thoroughly combine first 6 ingredients; slowly stir in the 1/2 cup water, mixing till smooth. - 29.0555
Ginger Peanut Sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, gingerroot, sugar, and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Combine onion mixture, milk, and remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover... - 28.8155
Chicken With Peanut Sauce For One
In measuring cup, stir together 1/4 cup (50 mL) water, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and hot pepper flakes.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook chicken, garlic and ginger, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer... - 28.5862
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Sauce
1) Over low heat, melt the peanut butter pieces in light cream, constantly stirring.
2) Add the marshmallows and stir well till they have melted.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and add the vanilla.
4) Serve the Peanut Butter Marshmallow... - 28.3189
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. In a food processor, whirl peanuts, garlic, chili, galangal, and sugar until finely ground.
2. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, combine peanut mixture, coconut milk, and sweet soy sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer,... - 28.1386
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a saucepan until golden.
Add soya sauce, peanut butter and lemon juice and mix together thoroughly, cool.
Before serving, add the cream.
Delicious served with barbecued steaks and chops. - 28.0456
Choco Peanut Sauce
1) Take a saucepan and cook chocolate and milk in it, stirring well, until chocolate melts.
2) Mix in peanut butter and peanuts.
3) Serve at once over ice cream. - 27.9954
Homemade Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Stir in 1 cup water; bring just to a boil, stirring.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Cool, or refrigerate until ready to use. - 27.0639
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor, top with cover, and process until mixture is smooth - 26.9239
Red Hot Peanut Sauce
Cook and stir onion in oil in 1 1/2-quart saucepan until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat over low heat just until blended (sauce will separate if overcooked). - 26.6563
Mix peanut butter, brown sugar, red pepper, lemon juice, chile sauce, and soy sauce until well blended.
Store at room temperature until next day, if desired.
Serve with raw vegetables— cucumber or jicama slices, celery stalks, carrot or green pepper... - 26.4107
Easy Peanut Sauce
Combine ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over medium heat until pepper is tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve over vegetables or combination rice and vegetable dishes. - 26.3358
Low-sodium Peanut Sauce
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add all ingredients.
Top with cover, and process until smooth - 25.7057
Combine all ingredients;mix until smooth.
Heat through. - 25.1785
Cook onion in olive oil for 5 minutes.
Do not brown; add sugar, lime juice, salt, and peanut butter.
Blend; add coconut milk gradually, stirring cook until thick and smooth, serve with meat - 24.3008
In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter with 1/2 cup of water and whisk until smooth.
Add the cayenne, ginger, and soy sauce and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Sprinkle with scallions.
Serve at room temperature with beef sate. - 23.2126
Peanut Butter Chocolate Sauce
Combine all ingredients in small bowl or 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High 1 to 3 minutes, or until chips are softened.
Stir until smooth - 23.113
Short Cut Hot Fudge Peanut Sauce
Combine ingredients in 2-cup measure or small bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 2 to 4 minutes, or until chips are soft.
Stir with rubber spatula until well-blended. (If thinner sauce is desired, add more milk, a small amount at a time.)
Serve warm or cold. - 22.4372
Mix all ingredients in 1-quart saucepan.
Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth and warm - 22.3538
Spicy Peanut Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk. - 21.202
Peach Peanut Sauce
Combine all ingredients in processor or blender.
Serve at room temperature. - 20.6225
Peanut Sauce Recipes By Category