- » Peanut Raisin Cookies
Peanut Raisin Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut raisin cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut raisin cookies recipes.
Peanut Raisin Honeys
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter, and sugar until creamy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, until mixture is fluffy.
Mix in honey, flour, oats, and wheat germ, blending thoroughly; add coconut,... - 37.2706
Raisin Peanut Popcorn Balls
1 In a large bowl, add popcorn, raisins and peanuts; toss to mix well.
2 In a heavy saucepan, combine both kinds of sugar, 1/2 cup water and the corn syrup. Stir to mix well.
3 Bring to a boil; let boil, without stirring, to 250 degrees... - 44.6484
Salted Peanut Cookies
Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder, soda, and.salt, and sift again.
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually, and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well.
Add flour, alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in... - 44.5342
Melt chocolate in bowl over hot water.
Remove from heat, and cool slightly.
Stir in raisins and peanuts, add salt and mix well.
Drop teaspoonfuls on waxed paper on cookie sheet, and chill overnight in refrigerator.
Makes about 2 pounds. - 24.9573
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, place the sugar, corn syrup, water and salt such that they are mixed together.
2. Place the pan on the heat and cook on medium heat till the sugar is completely incorporated in to the mixture. Check the temperature of the... - 41.183
Raisin Cookie Strips
My kids love raisins, which is why i keep a stock of Raisin Cookie Strips! A delicious combination of raisins, peanut butter and a hint of cinnamon, these cookies are relished by adults and kids alike. Here is the recipe...I'm sure you will need to stock up... - 51.161
Peanut Raisin Jumbos
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets with cooking spray or butter.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together oat flour, raisins, soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. In a large bowl, cream together margarine, peanut... - 49.2534
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Pour boiling water over raisins and let stand 5 minutes.
Drain well and dry on paper towelling.
Beat butter or margarine, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs together until fluffy.
Sift flour, soda and salt together into creamed... - 42.328
Peanut Butter Mountain Cookies
Combine sugar, milk and margarine in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Boil for 1 minute and 30 seconds; remove from heat.
Stir in oats, vanilla, peanut but- ter, raisins and pecans; add enough food coloring to tint desired color.
Drop by spoonfuls onto... - 35.8648
Peanut Butter Drop Cookies
Cream peanut butter with sifted sugar, add eggs and milk.
Sift dry ingredients together and add.
Add fruit and drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake in a moderate oven (350Â°F.) 10 minutes.
Makes 4 dozen cookies. - 37.3089
Salted Peanut Cookies
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Cream butter until light and fluffy, gradually adding brown sugar. Add egg; beat well. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition.... - 34.8625
Peanut Butter Drop Cookies
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for 10 to 12 minutes.
This is a delightfully crunchy cookie. - 38.1936
Raisin Granola Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Generously grease baking sheets.
Cream together butter and sugars.
Add egg and vanilla and continue beating until well blended.
Sift together flour baking soda and salt.
Add in small amounts alternately with granola, beating well after... - 45.5126
Raised Peanut Cookies
Combine honey with apple juice and heat to lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast over surface and leave to soften.
Combine oatmeal, soy flour, salt and peanut flour.
Beat eggs and add oil and vanilla to them.
Combine yeast mixture and egg mixture and add to dry... - 42.2666
Peanut Butter Surprise Balls
1. To make the dough, put peanut butter and honey in the bowl. Use the wooden spoon to stir till well mixed.
2. Add the dry milk powder, sesame seed, and wheat germ. Stir till well mixed.
3. Put the cornflakes in the plastic bag. Seal or tie the plastic bag... - 33.1416
Gluten-free Allergy Friendly Cookies
Do you always crave for something sweet at night? What do people who are allergic to gluten do when they have such cravings? Eat a cookie like this one! These cookies are gluten and dairy free but you'd never know it. They taste delicious! They are chunky,... - 119.187
Cinnamon Peanut Butter Cookies
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, blend oil and honey until creamy and light.
Add peanut butter and continue to beat until mixture is blended.
Beat in eggs, milk powder, salt and spices.
With a wooden spoon, stir in oatmeal, raisins and whole wheat... - 39.5905
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Sift together first 4 ingredients and set aside.
Beat margarine until creamy and gradually add sugar.
Add peanut butter and mix well.
Add eggs, milk and vanilla; blend well.
Add dry ingredients a little at a time, until well blended.
Fold in oats and... - 43.8825
Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease cookie sheets.
3. In a bowl, take peanut butter and honey. Beat it well with a wooden spoon until it becomes smooth in consistency.
4. In another bowl, mix cinnamon and rolled oats and add it... - 41.0086
Peanut Butter Honey Cookies
Wash the raisins and drain.
Sift the flour with baking powder, soda, and salt.
Cream the shortening and peanut butter together, blending them well.
Add the honey, mixing it in thoroughly.
Add the sugar gradually, blending it in.
Add the egg and beat.
Add... - 43.2299
Peanut Butter Chewies
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Lightly grease cookie sheets.
2. Beat together the peanut butter, margarine and brown sugar in a medium-size bowl until smooth and fluffy. Beat in the eggs until blended.
3. Beat in the all-purpose and whole-wheat... - 42.0977
Peanut Butter Fruit Squares
Put fruits through food chopper; place in medium size bowl.
Add sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter; stir until well blended.
Sprinkle bottom of 8 inch square pan with sugar.
Turn mixture into pan; press evenly onto bottom.
Sprinkle top with sugar.... - 33.6047
Honey Peanut Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°.
Melt butter in 8x1 1/2-inch round baking pan in the preheating oven.
Stir honey, peanuts, raisins, and cardamom into butter.
Arrange biscuits in a single layer on honey mixture.
Bake in 375° oven for 20 minutes or till golden brown. - 30.9785
Halloween Cookie Pizza
1) Preheateat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening.
3) Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices.
4) In the lined pan, arrange the cookies evenly.
5) Press the cookie slices to form an even... - 38.5375
Jolly Time Rocky Road Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
1. In saucepan, add corn syrup and butter and boil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter chips and peanut butter until smooth.
3. In a bowl put the popcorn and raisins and pour the peanut butter mixture on top... - 49.2942
Peanut Butter Logs
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the peanut butter and butter, creaming them together.
3) Add the sugars with the orange rind and beat them well until it becomes light.
4) Add... - 48.1468
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In medium bowl, using electric mixer, beat together margarine, cocoa mix, and sugar until combined; beat in eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition... - 39.6574
Peanut Butter Oat Muffins
Peanut butter oat muffins brings together the healthy goodness of oats with the smooth taste of peanut butter. Baked with some added raisins, yogurt and honey this muffin recipe is really a delightful little snack. The flavor of the vanilla also gives this... - 45.6121
Grind cookie or cake crumbs and sift.
Beat egg, add to milk and pour over crumbs.
Cream shortening, peanut butter and sifted sugar together, blend well with crumb mixture.
Sift dry ingredients together and add with raisins.
Drop by teaspoons onto a greased... - 38.7559
Nutter Butter Cookies
Beat apple butter, peanut butter and vanilla together in mixing bowl.
Add milk, flour, cinnamon and raisins.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
Flatten with tines of a fork.
Bake at 350Â°F. for 10 minutes. - 36.154
In bowl, beat together butter, sugar, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
Beat in egg, beating well.
Remove about 1 cup (250 mL) of the batter to separate bowl; combine with melted chocolate.
Stir together 1 cup (250 mL) of the flour and 1/4 tsp (1 mL) of... - 45.1498
1. In a large bowl cream butter with brown sugar. Add vanilla and eggs, then mix in peanuts and raisins.
2. In a medium bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and curry powder. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and combine well.
3. Form... - 37.748
1. Let your oven preheat to 300°.
2. In a bowl mix the first eight ingredients, working them until smooth and stiff.
3. Follow this working in the peanuts and raisins.
4. Into 12 clusters spoon the mixture spreading on a lightly greased... - 49.1115
Banana Drop Cookies
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cream together butter and sugars.
Beat in bananas, eggs, and vanilla.
In separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, soda, and salt.
Gradually beat dry ingredients into banana mixture.
Fold in peanut butter chips, nuts,... - 47.5539
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, then the other ingredients.
Form in small balls and press down with a fork on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° F. until light brown. - 34.0157
Peanut Butter Drops
Peanut Butter Drops are a wonderful option for a snack. The raisins and peanut butter come together in a delicious way. The addition cinnamon and cloves gives these an nice spicy taste. Try these and le me know how you enjoyed them. - 50.3638
Peanut Wheat Crunchies
This Peanut Wheat Crunchies is a lot more crunchier and crispier than you think. Not to mention the ease involved, this nutty treat will be a sure choice for tea or coffee breaks. Give it a try and liven up your laid back evenings! - 45.5767
Prepare cookie dough and sheet according to package directions.
Roll dough with your hands into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
Insert wooden stick halfway into each ball of dough.
Dip bottom of glass into sugar and flatten... - 33.4872
Half Cup Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter, and sugar until creamy; beat in eggs, honey, milk, and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Mix... - 37.9854
Stirtogetherflour, wheat germ, milk powder, salt, baking powder, and soda.
In large mixer bowl beat together butter or margarine, peanut butter, and honey.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Add flour mixture, mixing well.
Stir together raisins, apricots, rolled... - 41.5286
Peanut Butter Drops
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Put peanut butter in the mixture and stir well.
4. Stir in eggs and milk.
5. Sieve flour, salt, baking powder, cloves, mace and cinnamon and put... - 45.4566
Chewy Snickerdoodles Cookie
Don't cut back on the sweet treats! These Snicker doodle cookies are buttery, chewy, and absolutely delicious. Although they take a backseat to Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin, or Peanut Butter cookies in terms of popularity, they certainly are not inferior... - 0
Cream together peanut butter, shortening, and honey.
Mix vinegar into mashed banana.
Add to creamed mixture.
Mix dry ingredients.
Stir into banana mixture.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375° about 10 minutes, or... - 44.8243
Drop Sugar Cookies
In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, baking soda, salt, cream of tartar, and nutmeg; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with electric mixer for 30 seconds.
Add sugar and beat till fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat... - 41.6534
Speedy Ginger Cookies
Blend dry gingerbread mix with water and peanut butter.
Beat vigorously 1/2 minute.
Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 10 to 12 minutes or till done - 28.5055
Oatmeal Tahini Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Stir tahini and honey together in a mixing bowl. Add peanuts, raisins and cinnamon. Stir in oats.
Form into small balls and place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets. Flatten with the bottom of a lightly greased glass.
Bake for 10... - 28.3056
After-School Cookies is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. This mouth-watering After-School Cookies will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 43.4098
Super Duper Oatmeal Cookies
Cream shortening and peanut butter until fluffy, add sugar gradually.
Beat eggs and add to mixture.
Add milk and vanilla, beat well.
Add flour, salt, cinnamon, and soda, mix well.
Stir in raisins or dates or both, chocolate chips, walnuts, and oats.
Mix... - 42.3192
Very Healthy Breakfast Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°). Grease cookie sheets.
2. Beat together the peanut butter, granulated and brown sugars, the margarine and vanilla in a medium-size bowl until smooth and fluffy. Beat in the egg until blended.
3. Blend in the oats, the... - 41.4071
A while back, I posted on the Facebook Recipe Club asking what everyone’s favorite cookie was. Monster cookie came up a few times, and to be honest, I had no idea what it was! But when I was told, I realized that I too, would be a Monster Cookie fan, just... - 39.5813
Carefree Drop Cookies
1. Combine half the package of cake mix with peanut butter, eggs, butter or margarine and water in large bowl of electric mixer.
2. Beat with mixer at high speed for 2 minutes. Stir in remaining cake mix, rice cereal and raisins with a wooden spoon until well... - 26.3167
Half Cup Cookies
These Half Cup Cookies are so very tasty. Try these crunchy bakes for dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Half Cup Cookies are welcome ! - 46.0498
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together all ingredients.
Shape dough into balls, using 1 teaspoon of dough.
Place dough balls on an ungreased cookie sheet and press flat.
Bake for about 8 minutes.
Remove from cookie sheet to a flat surface to cool.
Other... - 35.5735
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a bowl mix honey and tahini together.
3) Add nuts and mix again.
4) Mix oatmeal with cinnamon and combine it to the mixture till blended.
5) On oiled cookie sheet drop by teaspoonfuls.
6) Bake for... - 36.6462
Cream the butter, with an electric mixer if possible, until it's creamy and light; add the honey and cream them together.
Beat in the eggs, salt, and vanilla.
Stir together the baking powder, milk powder, and whole wheat flour; add it to the creamed... - 40.8764
Jumbo Energy Cookies
Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl, and set aside.
Cream butter or margarine and peanut butter in the Bosch bowl.
Slowly add honey, and mix well.
Add the remaining ingredients, and mix.
Dough will be stiff.
Place a heaping tablespoon of dough on a... - 38.9448
Kitchen Sink Cookies
Stir together all of the dry ingredients (i.e. everything except the oil, honey, molasses, and eggs).
Beat the eggs in a small bowl; measure the oil, then the honey and molasses in the same measuring cup. Beat all the liquid ingredients together thoroughly.
... - 38.049
Preheat the oven to 200Â°C/400Â°F/Gas mark 6.
Oil two or three baking sheets.
Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, add the oil and mix thoroughly.
Stir in enough water to make a firm mixture.
Take a spoonful of mixture, about the size of a... - 43.4098
Good For You Candy Cookies
These Good For You Candy Cookies are terrific ! Try them out for a snack and you'll never leave them ever in your life .Your suggestions for these Good For You Candy Cookies are welcome. - 31.755
Tempeh And Coconut Sauce And Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
A tempeh recipe with coconut and peanut butter sauce alongside flavored jasmine rice is a great meal to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. Here is the recipe for it along with some vegan pumpkin cookies with raisins for dessert.
Directions for... - 39.1007
Cream peanut butter and shortening together until well blended and soft (not melted).
Add sugar a little at a time and cream well with each addition.
Add beaten eggs to milk.
Sift flour, salt and soda together.
Add alternately with the milk and egg mixture,... - 44.2338
Crunchy Cookiesâ€”without Baking Powder
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°.
2) In a bowl mix dry ingredients wheat germ, soy flour, oatmeal, yeast, sea salt, chopped peanuts thoroughly.
3) In another large bowl beat together oil, honey and molasses.
4) Add eggs one at a time... - 44.6255
Buffalo Chip Cookies
Irene remembers her mother, Dorothy Cassidy Gayden, making these cookies when she was growing up in the 1940s and ’50s on the Sunnyslope Plantation in East Feliciana Parish, Louisiana. Irene always assumed that the recipe originated in Texas because “All... - 39.0834
Oat Y Nut Bars
Oat Y Nut Bars has a fine taste. Oat Y Nut Bars gets its taste from honey mixed with oats and topped with peanuts. Oat Y Nut Bars is inspired by many bakeries across the world. - 40.5879
To prepare Filling:
In small saucepan, combine all filling ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens slightly.
Cool while preparing dough.
To prepare Dough:
In medium bowl, cream butter, peanut... - 44.6223
No Bake Chocolate Fekkas
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, put the powdered crackers. Add chopped walnuts and dried fruits and mix well till well combined.
3. Put the dulce de leche and using clean hands mix them well to... - 118.739
Melt marshmallows with peanut butter and butter over low heat until smooth.
Add cereal, oats and raisins; mix and press firmly into greased 8" square pan.
Cut into squares. - 27.4762
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F.
Grease baking sheets; line with greased paper.
Dust lightly with cornstarch.
Mix raisins, cornflakes, peanuts, and cherries in mixing bowl.
Add milk; blend well.
Place by 2 teaspoonfuls in small heaps on sheets.
Bake 15 to 20... - 36.4762
Make into small balls and dip in very thin icing, and roll in cocoanut. - 19.9095
Chocolate Drop Candies
Place chocolate chips in 2-quart mixing bowl, MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH.
Stir till smooth.
Choose any combination of the above to equal 4 cups.
Stir in melted chocolate chip mixture.
Drop by spoonfulls onto wax paper.
Cool. - 36.3582
Wheels Of Steel
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugar together until light. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
3. Combine the flour, wheat germ, dry milk, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir into the creamed mixture.
4. Add the... - 35.3217
1. Measure Bran Flakes into small bowl. Add milk; let stand until moisture is absorbed.
2. Sift together flour, soda and spices. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and Bran Flakes mixture; beat well. Add sifted dry... - 28.8814
Combine the chocolate morsels, corn syrup, and water in the top of a double boiler; melt over hot (not boiling) water.
Remove from heat and stir in the raisins and peanuts.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Cool until firm. - 27.2217
Holiday Chocolate Clusters
1. In top of double boiler, combine chocolate pieces, com syrup and 1 tablespoon water. Over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate.
2. Remove from heat; add raisins and/ or nuts; mix well.
3. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.... - 33.0541
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Sift the flour, sugar, cinnamon, soda, and salt into a large bowl.
In another bowl, mix the oatmeal, raisins, peanuts, and chocolate chips.
In a third bowl, whisk together the oil, margarine, egg, and milk.
Pour the liquid... - 45.5782
Black Eyed Susans
For Filling: Take a small saucepan and combine all filling ingredients.
Place the saucepan over the stove and cook the ingredients over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens slightly.
Cool while preparing dough.
To... - 42.8213
Wheat Germ Candy
1. Grease a loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. In a large glass bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Using a plastic spatula or pallet knife, mix the ingredients to bind.
4. The mixture should resemble cookie dough so add more molasses... - 40.7439
Blintzes - Jewish Egg Pancakes
In your blender, place the eggs, milk, butter, salt, and flour.
Blend for a moment; then allow to cool in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Make the pancakes as you would a crepe.
But do not turn them.
They should be thin and not at all browned.
Fry... - 44.9434
Whole Wheat Granola
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a very large bowl, mix together oats, flour, wheat germ, coconut, seeds, and nuts.
In a separate container, mix together the rest of the ingredients except raisins.
Pour wet ingredients over dry; mix thoroughly until well... - 42.102
Stuffed Bottle Gourd
Peel bottle gourd and remove both end portions (which can be cooked along with vegetables to be used in the recipe).
Cut 1/3 inch thick slices.
Core centre portion with a 3/4 inch diameter cookie cutter, thus making rings.
Cook rings in salted boiling water... - 44.2484
Curry Condiment Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare curried ginger dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a blender, till smooth. Use 1/2 cup dressing for this recipe. Store the rest in the refrigerator for use later.
3) On a cookie sheet,... - 47.2155
Granola Cereal Mix
1) Preheat oven at 225 ° F.
2) In a large bowl combine the mixtures. The mixture should be moist, chunky, and crumbly.
3) Add more oatmeal if the mixture appears too moist.
4) On a flat surface spread a cookie sheet.
5) Spread the... - 46.5673