- » Peanut Raisin Cluster
Peanut Raisin Cluster Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut raisin cluster recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut raisin cluster recipes.
Melt chocolate in bowl over hot water.
Remove from heat, and cool slightly.
Stir in raisins and peanuts, add salt and mix well.
Drop teaspoonfuls on waxed paper on cookie sheet, and chill overnight in refrigerator.
Makes about 2 pounds. - 25.1751
Raisin Peanut Clusters
Melt chocolate in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Add milk and salt and cook for 10 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add raisins and peanuts.
Drop from tablespoon onto wax paper.
Refrigerate until firm.
Makes about 20 clusters. - 32.8085
Peanut And Raisin Clusters
1) in a double boiler, melt the chocolate over boiling water.
2) Stir in the condensed milk and salt, then cook for 10 minutes, stirring continuously until thick.
3) Mix in the raisins and nuts, then drop over a wax paper by tablespoonfuls and chill... - 30.288
Peanut Raisin Carob Clusters
Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
In top of a double boiler set over simmering water, melt butter.
Add honey and carob chips, and stir constantly until carob has melted. (Mixture will be thick.) Remove from heat, and stir in peanuts and raisins.
Drop by... - 26.3265
You May Also Like!
1. Let your oven preheat to 300°.
2. In a bowl mix the first eight ingredients, working them until smooth and stiff.
3. Follow this working in the peanuts and raisins.
4. Into 12 clusters spoon the mixture spreading on a lightly greased... - 49.3174
Carob Raisin Clusters
Combine water, non-fat dry milk, carob, butter and lecithin granules in electric blender and process until smooth.
Pour carob mixture over peanuts and raisins, mixing until they are evenly coated.
Drop mixture by teaspoon onto lightly buttered baking sheet,... - 33.2816
Peanut Butter Clusters
Stir syrup, sugar and peanut butter together in a small saucepan on low heat until sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and with two teaspoons drop and press into clusters on wax paper.
Chill to set. - 25.4751
In a 1-quart casserole, place chocolate, peanuts and raisins.
Microwave at medium high (7) 2 1/2 to 4 minutes until chocolate is melted.
Stir mixture until chocolate covers peanuts and raisins.
Drop by teaspoon-fuls onto wax paper.
Chill until firm. - 26.5915
Dried Fruit Chocolate Clusters
Break the chocolate in several pieces.
Melt in top of double boiler over warm water stirring occasionally until just melted.
Do not overheat.
Keep water at 185° F.; check with a thermometer.
Remove from heat but let remain over warm water.
Cool... - 27.0968
Holiday Chocolate Clusters
1. In top of double boiler, combine chocolate pieces, com syrup and 1 tablespoon water. Over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate.
2. Remove from heat; add raisins and/ or nuts; mix well.
3. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.... - 33.2709
1. Prepare a double boiler. Place a small saucepan filled with 3 inches of water on a low flame and allow the water to simmer.
2. Place a basin over the saucepan such that it fits tightly on saucepan but does not come in contact with the... - 41.7664
Combine the chocolate morsels, corn syrup, and water in the top of a double boiler; melt over hot (not boiling) water.
Remove from heat and stir in the raisins and peanuts.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Cool until firm. - 27.4548
Trail mix is a healthy snack option for kids of all ages. Send the kids off to school with this snack in the Againbags where you can stop the use of baggies one lunch at a time. - 104.687
Peanut Raisin Cluster Recipes By Category
Peanut Raisin Cluster Dish: