- » Peanut Raisin
Peanut Raisin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut raisin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut raisin recipes.
Peanut Raisin Jumbos
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets with cooking spray or butter.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together oat flour, raisins, soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. In a large bowl, cream together margarine, peanut... - 46.7095
Raisin Peanut Popcorn Balls
1 In a large bowl, add popcorn, raisins and peanuts; toss to mix well.
2 In a heavy saucepan, combine both kinds of sugar, 1/2 cup water and the corn syrup. Stir to mix well.
3 Bring to a boil; let boil, without stirring, to 250 degrees... - 44.1256
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Pour boiling water over raisins and let stand 5 minutes.
Drain well and dry on paper towelling.
Beat butter or margarine, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs together until fluffy.
Sift flour, soda and salt together into creamed... - 42.0798
Raisin Peanut Coffee Muffins
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together into a bowl.
Cut in the shortening mixture and lemon peel until mixture is consistency of cornmeal.
Add the eggs, milk and chopped raisins and stir just until blended.
Fill well-greased large muffin cups... - 39.3378
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, place the sugar, corn syrup, water and salt such that they are mixed together.
2. Place the pan on the heat and cook on medium heat till the sugar is completely incorporated in to the mixture. Check the temperature of the... - 39.0862
Raisin Peanut Fudge
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix milk, syrup and sugar.
2. Cook the mixture till you find that it turns into a soft ball when tested in cold water. Heat it at 235°.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat.
4. Mix in peanut butter, vanilla and raisins.
4. Keep the... - 38.194
Peanut Raisin Honeys
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter, and sugar until creamy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, until mixture is fluffy.
Mix in honey, flour, oats, and wheat germ, blending thoroughly; add coconut,... - 34.8857
Raisin Peanut Clusters
Melt chocolate in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Add milk and salt and cook for 10 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add raisins and peanuts.
Drop from tablespoon onto wax paper.
Refrigerate until firm.
Makes about 20 clusters. - 33.7264
Peanut And Raisin Clusters
1) in a double boiler, melt the chocolate over boiling water.
2) Stir in the condensed milk and salt, then cook for 10 minutes, stirring continuously until thick.
3) Mix in the raisins and nuts, then drop over a wax paper by tablespoonfuls and chill... - 29.2201
Banana Raisin And Peanut Salad
Peel and slice the bananas.
Put into a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Add all the other ingredients except the peanuts Stir in the peanuts and serve at once.
This salad tastes especially good with spicy dishes. - 28.3226
Peanut Raisin Logs
Mix peanut butter, corn syrup, dry milk, and sugar.
Add raisins; mix well.
Chill candy mixture.
Divide into 24 pieces; form each into small log.
Wrap individually in clear plastic wrap.
Keep refrigerated. - 24.99
Peanut Raisin Carob Clusters
Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
In top of a double boiler set over simmering water, melt butter.
Add honey and carob chips, and stir constantly until carob has melted. (Mixture will be thick.) Remove from heat, and stir in peanuts and raisins.
Drop by... - 24.7922
Melt chocolate in bowl over hot water.
Remove from heat, and cool slightly.
Stir in raisins and peanuts, add salt and mix well.
Drop teaspoonfuls on waxed paper on cookie sheet, and chill overnight in refrigerator.
Makes about 2 pounds. - 22.8687
Peanut Raisin Recipes By Category