- » Peanut Puff
Peanut Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut puff recipes.
Peanut Butter Puffs
Spread about 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter on each wafer.
Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Top each with four marshmallows.
Broil for 2-3 minutes or until the marshmallows are lightly browned. - 21.4194
Peanut Butter Ham Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Beat egg yolk and combine with the salt, peanut butter, ham and onion.
3) Stiffly beat the egg white, then fold in the ham mixture and mix well.
4) Over a ungreased cookie sheet, drop teaspoonfuls of... - 36.0657
Peanut Butter Puffs
In small mixer bowl, beat egg white with salt till soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Stir in peanut butter.
Drop from teaspoon 1 inch apart on greased cookie sheet.
Bake in a slow oven (325Â°) for 18 minutes or till... - 26.1002
Peanut Orange Breakfast Puffs
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and 1/4 cup sugar together into a bowl.
Combine the egg, milk and peanut oil.
Add to flour mixture all at once and stir just until flour is moistened.
Stir in the peanuts.
Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake in... - 42.0975
Chili Beef Puffs With Peanuts & Fresh Basil
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Stir Chili-Beef, basil, peanuts and green onion into Golden Egg-Puff Paste.
Using 1 tablespoonful of mixture per puff, fill 3 nonstick miniature muffin pans.
Bake in preheated oven on middle rack 18 to 20... - 45.1189
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Cream shortening with peanut butter and salt until light and fluffy, gradually adding confectioners' sugar. Blend in vanilla, then flour. Stir in peanuts; mix well.
3. Shape dough into small balls. Place on ungreased... - 35.7247
Tea Time Puffs
Beat egg whites and salt until frothy.
Add sugar replacement, beating until mixture is stiff, and fold in peanut butter.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 325°F (165°C) for 20 minutes. - 23.9898
Fill metal fondue pot 1/2 full with cooking oil.
Heat to 350Â°F.
Transfer to fondue stand and maintain heat over direct high heat.
Prepare puffs while oil is heating.
Open 1 pack age (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls.
Unroll; separate into... - 30.3099
Nutty Sweet Potato Puffs
Mash potatoes with margarine and honey.
Blend in lemon juice and peel, bourbon, salt, and rhubarb sauce.
Form into 12 small rolls or balls, enclosing a pineapple chunk in center of each.
Roll each ball in nuts.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Bake for 15... - 40.3364
Salted Peanut Chews
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at low speed with an electric mixer until crumbly.
Press into an ungreased 13" x 9" pan.
Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake 1 to 2 more minutes... - 42.8073
Salted Peanut Chews
1. Mix butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and ground spices in a bowl and cream them with a beater until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour & chopped walnuts and work into a dough.
2. In a saucepan, mix together light corn syrup, unsalted butter,... - 47.0445
Peanut Butter Oat Muffins
Peanut butter oat muffins brings together the healthy goodness of oats with the smooth taste of peanut butter. Baked with some added raisins, yogurt and honey this muffin recipe is really a delightful little snack. The flavor of the vanilla also gives this... - 45.6121
Combine cereal, peanuts, and sugar in a large bowl.
Combine butter and honey; pour over cereal mixture, tossing gently.
Pour into a lightly greased 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 275Â° for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring mixture once.
Let cool in pan,... - 23.7561
Candied Puff Balls
Cook sugar, water, molasses and salt to 256° F. (hard ball stage).
Add vinegar and continue to cook rapidly for 1/2 minute.
Remove from heat, add butter and vanilla and quickly pour over the cereal and peanuts, measured into a greased bowl, mixing well.
Form... - 33.6546
1) In a bowl, add cereal, peanuts, and sugar.
2) Mix together butter and honey and pour over the cereal mix.
3) Toss gently till mixed.
4) Add the mix into a lightly greased 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
5) Place in oven at 275° for 30 to 35... - 38.5207
Mix peanut butter, brown sugar, red pepper, lemon juice, chile sauce, and soy sauce until well blended.
Store at room temperature until next day, if desired.
Serve with raw vegetables— cucumber or jicama slices, celery stalks, carrot or green pepper... - 28.1255
Turkey Green Bean Puff
If easy cooking makes you feel good then how about trying this Turkey-Green Bean Puff. The best part of this recipe for Turkey-Green Bean Puff is that it's cooked in no time and literally leaves no mess. Yes, this recipe is just your type! - 48.9593
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish, place layers of toast and cheese alternately.
3) Combine the peanut butter, eggs, and seasonings.Then slowly stir in the tomato juice and blend well.
4) Pour over... - 40.6713
Golden Puff Sticks
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Rub in fat.
Add cottage cheese and half the quantity of walnuts; form into a dough.
Do not knead much.
Wrap the dough in a polythene bag and chill for one hour.
Roll out dough on a lightly floured board into a... - 38.7798
Chicken Puff Appetizer
Puff pastry surrounds this flavour packed Thai Chicken filling. Great appetizer for a party. - 42.5474
Cocktail Puffs (marinades)
These cocktail puffs are fried wafer like snacks that are great to serve with drinks. Made with eggs, flour and baking powder, the cocktail puffs are flavored with peppers, scallions, mace, parsley and tabasco sauce along with lime juice. Fried and served... - 45.5022
Turkey Green Bean Puff
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Use a 1 1/2-quart greased casserole, add soup, milk, butter and seasonings to combine.
3) Fold in chicken, beans and peanuts.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 10 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat egg... - 45.9673
Salted Peanut Chews
1. Preheat the over 350°F
2. In a large mixing bowl sift together the flour, baking soda and powder and salt.
3. Add the sugar and cut in the butter until the mixture resembles cake crumbs.
4. Add the egg yolk and vanilla and stir to... - 45.4423
Healthy Cornflake Pufffed Rice Snack In A Jiffy!
Come evening, most of us start yearning for a snack, something to munch on, something that's tasty yet not heavy on the stomach. Traditional Indian snacks are typically fried and thus loaded with calories. It becomes difficult for a person who starts eating... - 0
Stuffed Vegetable Puffs
Let’s take your taste buds for a trip to India! Nikita shows you how to prepare the traditional Indian teat-time snack, samosas! The recipe is a little elaborate and takes a while to prepare, so you will need to plan for this. Watch Nikita as she... - 125.339
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pastry Cups
Planning to serve something exceptional at your kid's birthday party? These crispy and puffy peanut butter cups with chocolate and marshmallow are just excellent as party treats. Watch the video to learn the cooking method. - 134.909
Peanut And Tofu Filled Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple lengthwise through stem.
With a grapefruit knife, cut around edge of each half, leaving sides about 1/2 inch thick.
Lift out fruit, cut away core, and cut fruit in 3/4-inch cubes to make about 2 cups.
Just before serving, drain... - 38.3626
Puffed Rice Upma
If you want to make quick breakfast for your kids , Puffed Rice Upma suits well. One can give this dish to children in their tiffin box, which is healthy as well. - 23.9238
Poha is an ideal breakfast dish especially on a busy morning. I tend to make quite often as its my son's favorite breakfast dish. - 0
Puffed Rice Chiwda
This is a crunchy snack that is easy to make and can be stored for at least a week. - 0
1. Preheat oil in a microwave safe bowl for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. In hot oil mix well adding mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and sliced garlic.
3. Put the bowl in microwave, cook for 2 minutes and mix in raw peanuts.
4. Microwave... - 105.81
Peanut & Tofu Filled Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise through crown.
With curved grapefruit knife, remove fruit leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell.
Cut away and discard core; cut enough fruit into 3/4-inch cubes to make 2 cups; reserve remaining fruit for another use; drain... - 33.9231
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In large bowl combine all crust ingredients until crumb mixture forms.
Press in bottom of ungreased 9 x 13" pan.
Bake at 350Â°F for 12-15 minutes.
Sprinkle marsh-mallows over entire surface while hot, and return to oven 1-2 minutes... - 46.4664
Candy Corn And Peanut Topped Brownies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan with shortening.
3) In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs and stir with spoon until well blended.
4) Spread the mixture in pan.
5) Bake 28 to 30 minutes... - 46.5237
Protein Lava Brownie
Low carb and sooooo yummy. I have one of these virtually every night! Great if you have a sweet tooth! - 28.839
1. Heat oil. Fry pressed rice. Remove when it puffs up. Drain.
2. Mix turmeric with puffed rice. Set aside.
3. Fry cashewnuts till light brown.
4. Fry groundnuts, chilli garlic, coconut, gingelly, sultanas, curry leaVes separately. Remove after frying and... - 40.4316
Fruit cereal clusters are cooked cookie like desserts, only much sweeter. Prepared in the microwave with melted white candy coating, the fruit cereal clusters are filled with apricots, dates and peanuts with corn puff cereals for that extra crunch and are to... - 34.9828
Season flour with the salt and pepper; coat chicken pieces with mixture.
Brown chicken in butter; remove from skillet.
Cook onion in remaining butter till tender but not brown.
Add raisins and heat till they puff.
Stir in rice, coconut, and peanuts.
Sprinkle... - 46.7538
Deep Fried Shrimp Chips
In a wok or shallow heavy saucepan, heat oil to 400F (205C) or until a 1 -inch cube of bread turns golden-brown in 20 seconds.
Fry several shrimp chips at a time.
They will sink into oil, bob back to top, then puff up in large opaque pastel-colored... - 21.9314
In 3-quart casserole or mixing bowl, combine cereals, pretzel sticks and peanuts.
In 1-cup measure or bowl, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce and salts.
Cook, uncovered, 45 seconds or until melted.
Drizzle in fine stream over cereal mixture, stirring to... - 30.0138
Chinese Won Ton
Cream the cheese, add crab meat and onions, blend well.
Place Won Ton square in palm of hand with one corner pointed toward you.
Place teaspoon of filling in center of square.
Moisten four corners with egg or water and fold corner nearest you over to opposite... - 32.5482
Roll out the dough thinly to an oblong 25 by 30 cm (10 by 12 inches). Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread evenly all over the surface. Roll up the dough from both the long edges so that the two rolls meet in the middle. Cut the roll into 14... - 18.4504
Whitefish In Paper
Cut the fish into 8 serving pieces.
Barely brown the pieces very quickly on both sides in a bit of olive or peanut oil; do not cook long.
Tear off one 18 inch long sheet of parchment paper for each of the 8 servings.
Fold the paper in half so that the packet... - 37.9093
Special Cornflake Mixture
1. Heat oil on medium flame till it is ready to fry the cornflakes. The best way to check if the oil is ready is to drop a few cornflakes into the oil and if they puff up and come to the top, the oil is ready.
2. Fry cornflakes in batches till the... - 0
Ice Cream Over Maple Bananas
A simple but delicious dessert option is - ice cream over maple bananas. If you have sweet craving and do not feel like baking an elaborate dessert, then this is the smartest choice. It takes maximum 5 minutes to assemble the dessert, when the ingredients are... - 99.4279
Crispy Potato Patties With Cashew Nuts
Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
Bake potatoes on middle rack of preheated oven 1 hour or until tender when pressed.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove pulp and mash with a potato masher; measure 2 cups.
Reserve leftover potatoes for another use.
In a medium-size bowl,... - 44.9465
Mandarin Chicken Salad
Poach chicken breasts in simmering water to cover until they are no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain; set aside to cool.
When cool enough to handle, remove skin and bones and cut into fine shreds.
Stir water into peanut butter and stir until... - 40.7667
Heat oil in deep fryer to about 375°F, until a test noodle puffs without turning brown.
(If noodle turns brown, the oil is too hot.) While oil is heating, pull noodles apart to separate.
Add a few at a time and fry until puffed, about 1 to 2 seconds.
Remove... - 44.3019
The Woolly Lamb is a meal in itself. This dish is easy to make and extremely delicious. The mixture of juicy lamb pieces and vegetables leave your taste buds satiated. Try this Woolly Lamb dish. You will definitely not regret it! - 40.4723
Honey Curried Trout Bundles
Remove outer leaves and tough parts from broccoli.
Cut the broccoli stalks crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then break flowerets into smaller pieces.
In a covered saucepan cook broccoli in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes or till nearly... - 38.8595
Rainbow Chopped In Crystal Fold
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil until very hot. Add vermicelli; cook about 3 seconds until it puffs up and floats on the surface. Remove and drain on paper towel.
2. Add pork to oil and cook for about 1 minute. With slotted spoon, remove the pork. Pour... - 26.5162
Chiwda For A Batch Of 50
1. Soak gram overnight with a pinch of alum.
2. Slice dry coconut. Chop green chillies.
3. Heat oil. Fry pressed rice and remove as it puffs up. Drain.
4. Mix turmeric and chilli powder with fried rice. Set aside.
5. Fry gram, sliced coconut, green chillies,... - 42.4591
The perfect appetizer for those holiday get togethers and parties or anytime - 42.0472
New Year's Fire Pot
Cut the pork, chicken, and fish as thinly as possible into slices 1 1/2 inches wide and 2 1/2 inches long.
Place each on a separate plate, with the shrimp on a fourth plate.
Pour the oil into a large, heavy saucepan, deep-fryer, or wok.
Add the peanuts to the... - 41.1176
Ants Climbing Up A Tree
Bone and finely chop the pork.
Do not grind this as you want very small pieces to "climb" on the branches of the noodles.
Marinate the pork in the soy, wine and ginger for about 15 minutes.
Slice the green onions.
Finely chop the cabbage and mushrooms,... - 38.8329
Poha (Flaked Rice) is the most common breakfast of the North Indian community. It is light on the digestive system and yet filling! Adding vegetables to it makes it even more healthier and tastier. Its really easy to cook and tates delicious. It is a quick... - 44.4067
Vegetarian Fried Rice
In a shallow nonreactive bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients.
Cut the tofu into strips 1 inch long, 1/2 inch wide, and about 1/2 inch thick.
Add the tofu strips to the marinade and stir gendy, using a rubber spatula to avoid breaking the... - 46.0796
Would you like to treat your family to something special this weekend? Try out this Spanish Polvoron recipe. The dish makes for a great dessert and can even be served as a snack. - 96.7171
Nut Butter Bread
1) Using a measuring cup sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE or PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the... - 45.5045
Pacific Rim Chicken Salad
1) In electric blender or a food processor bowl fitted with a steel blade, process the parsley until minced.
2) Then add and process the garlic until minced.
3) Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetable oil, peanut butter, rice vinegar, apple... - 47.5296
Idli - Indian Breakfast
Idli is a south Indian traditional breakfast recipe. This is usually accompanied with spicy lentil soup, Sambar and/or with coconut chutney. Idlis are light on your tummy as they are steam cook. There are many ways to prepare them, every household has their... - 0
Temple Fried Rice
1) Cut the carrots in half lengthwise. After laying the halves flat and cut in half, lengthwise, once again. Grasp the pieces firmly together and cut crosswise into small, fan-shaped pieces about 1/8-inch in thickness. Cut enough carrots to... - 44.1854
The tortelli are deep-fried puffs, to fill with whatever you want... one of the most traditional Carnival recipes in Italy, that you can't miss! - 134.387
Peanut Puff Recipes By Category